4 of 8
Trump is Accusing the Obama Administration of Wiretapping him
Posted: 11 March 2017 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  341
Joined  2014-03-26
SoPinesHeel - 10 March 2017 06:57 PM

I guess if I was you I’d quit too. Good call.

Smart people can detect sarcasm. I guess you didn’t.

Posted: 11 March 2017 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7239
Joined  2008-10-29

Smarter people can detect counter-sarcasm. I guess you aren’t.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 11 March 2017 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  341
Joined  2014-03-26

That was about the only imaginary straw left to grasp. Nice try though. Now I choose to officially quit. Now go ahead and get the last word / ad hominem.

Posted: 11 March 2017 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Ah yes the typical Trump supporter who can dish it out but can’t take it. You call me stupid and then don’t like it when I dish it right back.

I guess political incorrectness is only when you are dishing out the insults.
Who needs ad hominem when you do a good job of showing how ill informed you are?!?!

Signature 

Posted: 15 March 2017 09:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3197
Joined  2013-01-17

So did this go anywhere?  Did Obama do it or are the Republicans calling for Trump to be impeached?

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 17 March 2017 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Of course not…

The President openly tells a lie and even his staunchest excuse makers in congress have to say there is no evidence of that. Of course there is no consequence however.

Of course none of his supporters will say anything AGAINST him though either. They openly say that all of his lies don’t matter. His staff gets up and has to continue to lie to all of America to cover him and no one ever holds him accountable. But But But Emails…

The good news is it has labeled them the hypocrites they really are. I thank Donald Trump for that at least.

Signature 

Posted: 20 March 2017 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17
CU_Tigers4life - 04 March 2017 09:34 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/trump-obama-wiretap-tweet/

Now I know we are a really have sporty banter back an forth but this is a serious accusation.

Trump had better be able to back this one up.  You can’t through something like this out and not be able to support it with facts.

With that said, if this accusation is true and Trump can back it up with facts and names this is a serious scandal….

This should very interesting to watch…

No comment now?

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 20 March 2017 07:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4228
Joined  2009-09-09
Ancient Orange - 20 March 2017 07:00 PM
CU_Tigers4life - 04 March 2017 09:34 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/trump-obama-wiretap-tweet/

Now I know we are a really have sporty banter back an forth but this is a serious accusation.

Trump had better be able to back this one up.  You can’t through something like this out and not be able to support it with facts.

With that said, if this accusation is true and Trump can back it up with facts and names this is a serious scandal….

This should very interesting to watch…

No comment now?

A/O..I stand by that comment..for the good things I think Trump is trying to do he is making things a helluva lot more difficult because he can’t keep his damn mouth shout or off twitter…..

To say Trump is mercurial is a bit of an understatement.  I think if he can’t back these allegations up he had better STFU

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 21 March 2017 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Oh I can tell you are really upset by a bald faced lie that even his apologists have to correct him on…all except the White House.

Don’t you get tired of being lied to?

That hearing yesterday was hilarious as Devin Nunes and all the Republicans kept trying to excuse the Russia thing and focus on all the leaks.

Remember when Republicans liked leaks??? Man you guys are such an embarrassment. You must be so proud.

What good things is Trump trying to do??? Destroy our rep? Empower our enemies and weaken our allies?Start a war with North Korea? Lie to us everyday?

Everyone will be covered under Trump care. It will be terrific and you will love it. That is what he said right? I guess thats just one more thing you are going to quickly forget about. Damn that CBO and their numbers.

You guys are so conned and it is hilarious watching you slowly realize how duped you are. It may take a few more years for you to realize it fully though. Rest assured I won’t let you forget.

Signature 

Posted: 21 March 2017 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Capt Ad Hominem strikes again…Man do you like making things personal.

The sad thing about that little diatribe you just spouted off is that the Trump option is still better than the Hilary Clinton and current Democratic party alternative….that is what the real shame is.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 21 March 2017 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I think you need to look up the definition of ad hominem.
Also you don’t have my rank correct anyway.

Oh and no it’s not. You actually think Hillary Clinton would be tweeting false accusations everyday and making our allies nervous while simultaneously doing Russia’s bidding and weakening our nation?

I know you are conned and have bad judgement in leaders but damn…I didn’t know it was this bad.

Once again too you can’t refute a single thing I said. You know why? Because it’s true.

Signature 

Posted: 22 March 2017 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Looks like the Trump surveillance is taking an interesting turn. He is a CNN link to really make if “legit” to the liberal here:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/devin-nunes-trump-communications/

I love the term “Incidental Collection”....That’s a nice spin.

If it was so incidental why wait so long?

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 22 March 2017 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” Trump tweeted early Saturday morning in one part of a six-tweet tirade that began just after 6:30 a.m.

that Donald Trump’s personal communications and those of associates may have been picked up by intelligence agencies conducting surveillance after the election,

targeted by FISA warrants.

We’ll give it more time but if it was after the election the tweet was still a complete lie.  If warranted then there’s no issues IMO.  Still sounds like a FAR cry from Trumps claims.  Lots of “maybe” in this article.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 22 March 2017 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Ancient Orange - 22 March 2017 06:42 PM

“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” Trump tweeted early Saturday morning in one part of a six-tweet tirade that began just after 6:30 a.m.

that Donald Trump’s personal communications and those of associates may have been picked up by intelligence agencies conducting surveillance after the election,

targeted by FISA warrants.

We’ll give it more time but if it was after the election the tweet was still a complete lie.  If warranted then there’s no issues IMO.  Still sounds like a FAR cry from Trumps claims.  Lots of “maybe” in this article.

Thank you for giving me exactly the response I had hoped for….and Brownell still sucks!

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 22 March 2017 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

So the thing you come running to us with is the highly partisan chairman of a committee, running to the guy he is supposedly investigating to tell him something instead of sharing with the other people investigating?

And you think that supports your side?

You guys are a complete joke. You can remain on Team Republicussia and I will remain on Team America.

Signature 

4 of 8