The New Health Care Bill….
Posted: 08 March 2017 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3789
Joined  2009-09-09

I can’t believe Pines hasn’t gone off on this yet.

Anyone read it yet?..Unlike Obamacare we actually get to know what’s in it before it is voted on….

I am interested in how the CBO is going to score it.

Posted: 12 March 2017 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6781
Joined  2008-10-29

What? I never start these threads…I just finish them because you get shown up and then quit. This will be no different.

I laugh at the fact that the losers in this bill are the rural workingclass and older folks too young for medicare. I love it when people get what they are asking for. Repeal and replace??? Enjoy it and think twice about who you vote for next time.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-voters-have-most-to-lose-under-republican-health-plan-896032835686

Who benefits? Younger people who don’t have to buy anything anymore and wealthy people who already have good healthcare and now get more generous tax credits for it. Good work, and way to support your base that got you elected.

I can already tell you how it will be scored…anyone with a brain knows what it will mean…a huge new hit to the deficit. Remember when Republicans were opposed to that? I guess it went the way of free trade in your platform. So much for principles.

After 7 years of voting to repeal Obamacare hundreds of times and the replacement you finally come up with is Obamacare lite. You guys are such a joke it isn’t even funny anymore. Sad!

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)