Can’t get right!
Posted: 12 March 2017 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4270
Joined  2008-10-29

UGA WR Riley Ridley was arrested last night for possession of the weed. The more things change the more they stay the same. It has been almost a year since we have had anyone get arrested….at least he wasn’t in his dorm room I guess. Pretty sure he only misses the opener against App St., which I’m sure we will need him more than ever against that bunch. I can’t understand how in the lords name I ever made it through college in that town without getting arrested!?!

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Posted: 12 March 2017 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11439
Joined  2008-10-29

Can’t just change the football team, have to change the culture around it too.  Until that happens it will keep happening.  Athens is a happening place.  And kids are a bit dumber, or more dense these days.

It’s weed, not that big of deal in the grand scheme of things, but still illegal per the law so some sort of punishment is needed.  He’d have no punishment if at Alabama.  See where that guy going to the draft failed multiple tests at Bama and didn’t receive any punishment?  Win at all costs down there.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 12 March 2017 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3787
Joined  2008-10-29

Marijuana is becoming more and more present in the open. The kids coming up now are way more exposed than I was, and I’m not too old (early 40’s). I won’t say what the player did was right, but I think the times are changing regarding this drug. I do not really agree with it, but progress is progress.. right or wrong.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 12 March 2017 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3633
Joined  2013-01-17

This will continue to pop up at even the cleanest programs until it’s legalized and no longer a punishable.  I wish they would just go ahead and legalize it.  I also wish the NCAA determined punishments for this an not coaches.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 12 March 2017 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7675
Joined  2008-10-29

Good luck with that happening as our illustrious AG Sessions begins his war on it…so much for state’s rights…that’s just for taking away people’s civil rights and healthcare. “Good people don’t use marijuana.”

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)