1 of 2
Epic Fail: Trumps 2005 Tax Returns Released By MSNBC
Posted: 15 March 2017 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3797
Joined  2009-09-09

Rachael Maddow, in a pitiful attempt to gin up ratings “obtained” a couple of pages of Trumps 2005 tax returns and in a “shocking” reveal, the public found out that Trump paid 38 million dollars on is 150 million income..25%.  Oh my!  That’s a higher percentage than Obama’s 19%, Bernie Sanders 13%...Didn’t Hilary say he paid no taxes?

When the White House got wind of this announcement, they confirmed the figures before Rachael Maddow reported the story and has made her and NBC news look like a complete lot of idiots.

Since the Russia story is losing steam the media is looking for an another fake news story that they can create to go after Trump.  Since the Russians have stated that they spoke to the Hilary Clinton people the media needs to get away for further exploration into that topic….Beside, the Media did a hell of a lot more trying to influence the election than the Russians…it isn’t even close.

Posted: 15 March 2017 09:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2943
Joined  2009-01-07

That definitely backfired on Maddow. Even CNN was calling it a good night for Trump.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 15 March 2017 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Curggr - 15 March 2017 09:14 AM

That definitely backfired on Maddow. Even CNN was calling it a good night for Trump.

This story is right up there with Geraldo Rivera opening Al Capone’s Vault…LOL

Posted: 15 March 2017 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2943
Joined  2009-01-07
CU_Tigers4life - 15 March 2017 11:42 AM
Curggr - 15 March 2017 09:14 AM

This story is right up there with Geraldo Rivera opening Al Capone’s Vault…LOL

Tough day for her, I’m sure.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 15 March 2017 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10555
Joined  2008-10-29

Fact is he isn’t as bad as people make or made him out to be and people look for reasons to hate him.  He’s not going anywhere anytime soon.  I find stuff like this so funny.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 15 March 2017 09:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3055
Joined  2013-01-17

Wasn’t there are story where Russian inelegance helped hackers get into Yahoo?  Don’t sleep on the Russians

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 16 March 2017 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

This whole Russian narrative is comical…It really is.  The liberals are acting like the Russians just start playing espionage games…For all of my life the “red scare” has been around…I remember fallout shelters that were places to go in case of a nuclear war so its hard for me to get as lathered up as the liberals do over the Ruskies…

Look..The Russians spy, the Israelis spy, the US Spies, China, Japan, and any advance nation does it..this isn’t a new thing.

As I have said…the new agencies and people like George Soros and the Koch Brothers do far more to affect the elections of the nation than any country spying on us…

Posted: 17 March 2017 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6787
Joined  2008-10-29

It was a stupid thing for Maddow to do as it did backfire…

And as predicted all of the Trump excuse makers want to come running to say how this PROVES that he has no connection. Too bad they are a decade old and incomplete at best. If his tax returns are so favorable, just release them right???? Weird he doesn’t. I wonder why.

The only thing comical is your levels of hypocrisy. You can pretend all you want that your team negotiating with an enemy of this country BEFORE they represent this country and while that government is openly waging a misinformation campaign to benefit your team doesn’t matter. Too bad it does and the truth will come out one day. It just may take a while until all the cover given him is forced to retreat.

Both political parties used to be united on the defense of this nation. Congrats on aligning with the one that now openly allies with enemies of this nation against other Americans. Pretty much the definition of being a Traitor. Keep making excuses.

Once again the Russians wanted a stooge and they got it. You aided it and I will never let you live it down as long as you post here. Congratulations!

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 17 March 2017 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 17 March 2017 10:19 AM

It was a stupid thing for Maddow to do as it did backfire…

And as predicted all of the Trump excuse makers want to come running to say how this PROVES that he has no connection. Too bad they are a decade old and incomplete at best. If his tax returns are so favorable, just release them right???? Weird he doesn’t. I wonder why.

The only thing comical is your levels of hypocrisy. You can pretend all you want that your team negotiating with an enemy of this country BEFORE they represent this country and while that government is openly waging a misinformation campaign to benefit your team doesn’t matter. Too bad it does and the truth will come out one day. It just may take a while until all the cover given him is forced to retreat.

Both political parties used to be united on the defense of this nation. Congrats on aligning with the one that now openly allies with enemies of this nation against other Americans. Pretty much the definition of being a Traitor. Keep making excuses.

Once again the Russians wanted a stooge and they got it. You aided it and I will never let you live it down as long as you post here. Congratulations!

Pines, we have both been on this Board for a long time.  You came on in 2008 and I 2009…in all of that time I have never heard your “red scare” until the the liberal press ginned up the Russian story last fall…Need I say more?

Posted: 17 March 2017 05:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I feel like we were both here before then…didn’t the site reset? I feel like I started here around 2005-6time frame. Man time flies!

Anyhow…of course Russians meddle and we do to them. The difference is we have never had a major political figure actually collude with them so openly, brazenly and then have his party provide him cover. They also never wanted one side to win over the other because both sides used to be united against our enemies. Not anymore. Ronald Reagan would be so proud of his party.

Signature 

Posted: 17 March 2017 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 17 March 2017 05:17 PM

I feel like we were both here before then…didn’t the site reset? I feel like I started here around 2005-6time frame. Man time flies!

Anyhow…of course Russians meddle and we do to them. The difference is we have never had a major political figure actually collude with them so openly, brazenly and then have his party provide him cover. They also never wanted one side to win over the other because both sides used to be united against our enemies. Not anymore. Ronald Reagan would be so proud of his party.

Ok…I’ll bite..let’s say you are correct. What exactly do you think it accomplished?  According to the Russians, they spoke to Hilary’s people too.

I would think the Russians would be sizing up both people to figure out how to move forward with whoever wins…that’s not collusion, that’s diplomacy.

Are deals being drawn up?..probably…Just like Obama told Dmitry Medvedev he can do more “after” his election..

That’s my question to you..what agenda would this collision be?

Also..time has flown by indeed!

Posted: 17 March 2017 09:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  730
Joined  2009-07-04

So Pines, how do you feel about Obama telling Putin he will be able to reduce nuclear weapons like Putin wanted once he got in office a little while? Or when Ted “The Lying, womanizing, killing machine Kennedy worked with the KGB to undermine Reagan?

Just want to make sure you were appalled at these too since you’ve already proven Trump is a traitor with that massive list of facts the NY Times has fully vetted.

Posted: 18 March 2017 07:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
CU_Tigers4life - 17 March 2017 05:53 PM
SoPinesHeel - 17 March 2017 05:17 PM

Ok…I’ll bite..let’s say you are correct. What exactly do you think it accomplished?  According to the Russians, they spoke to Hilary’s people too.

I would think the Russians would be sizing up both people to figure out how to move forward with whoever wins…that’s not collusion, that’s diplomacy.

Are deals being drawn up?..probably…Just like Obama told Dmitry Medvedev he can do more “after” his election..

That’s my question to you..what agenda would this collision be?

Also..time has flown by indeed!

Of course they were sizing things up and they interviewed ina very partisan fashion to support your guy who goes out of his way to praise them. They also get a distracted America that is rolling around with itself battling over every boneheaded decision and lying tweet that our 9 year old president sends out.

NATO is weakened, sanctions may get lifted and a distracted America may not bother to help the Baltics when the Russian “reclaim” them.

If he doesn’t? Just drop the pee tape or expose how indebted he is to Russian oligarchs and how he has lied about it for years.

Sounds like a win win for them. This isn’t hard it is just amazing how you all refuse to see it when you would be frothing at the mouth if this was Hillary, the badass secret agent who goes around killing people and running child trafficking rings in pizza joints.

Signature 

Posted: 18 March 2017 08:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
Orange&Purple; - 17 March 2017 09:49 PM

So Pines, how do you feel about Obama telling Putin he will be able to reduce nuclear weapons like Putin wanted once he got in office a little while? Or when Ted “The Lying, womanizing, killing machine Kennedy worked with the KGB to undermine Reagan?

Just want to make sure you were appalled at these too since you’ve already proven Trump is a traitor with that massive list of facts the NY Times has fully vetted.

I feel fine because we SHOULD be doing that stuff and political capital is a reality, but just like the Republicans to scream and yell about showing weakness to Russia during a campaign that Democrats won and then go ahead and have a candidate who colludes with Russia because he is indebted and blackmailed by them. Good judgement on your part.

As to the Kennedy claim, I know that gets circulated by nutcases like Mark Levin and other dipshit excuse makers but If it infact did happen then it was terrible. All the fake news like the Times and the Post can’t stand up to some blog from someone who went to Liberty University and froths on the radio for three hours a day. You know what though? He never won the nomination. Your team has the President of the United States doing it. It doesn’t scare you that he is more concerned with his own interests than the people he supposedly represents?

I don’t have to prove shit to any of you because you would try to excuse your boy anyway just like you are doing now. His allies will keep covering for a few years but one day the truth will come out and Trump will be exposed once again for the self serving spoiled brat child we all knew him to be. I am just enjoying the utter hypocrisy of the supposed Christian Right, arch conservatives, and all the idiots who voted for a conman reality show thin skinned infant who lies to all of us daily, is weakening America, embarrassing anyone who believes in dignity and respect, and doing the bidding of our enemies. You know, your guy.

Signature 

Posted: 18 March 2017 09:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

@ Orange&Purple;..

If you hang around in these political discussions, you will quickly learn that Pines only rails against those things he doesn’t like or is against.  He rarely speaks to those items that he actually supports.

The good thing is that his responses are so very long winded that you can figure out where he stands on most things give time.

Posted: 18 March 2017 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way. I learned about those things when I was a child from one of my heroes.

I guess you guys stand for lies, injustice and the Russian way. That is objectively, verifiably and palpably what you are defending.

Signature 

1 of 2