2 of 2
Epic Fail: Trumps 2005 Tax Returns Released By MSNBC
Posted: 18 March 2017 10:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4365
Joined  2009-09-09

I stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way. I learned about those things when I was a child from one of my heroes.

Oh..you served up a grapefruit there…

I cannot wait until I hear your definition of “The American Way”...

Now that quote is from Superman which was written in 1938…Are you basing the slogan of the values from 1938 or your very liberal interpretation of 2017….

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 18 March 2017 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2008-10-29

Something’s are universal…I don’t remember Superman checking someone’s status if they needed help. Those damn sanctuary cities living up to human decency…

Let’s see, not leaving millions behind to benefit the few, actually living up to the values we hold dear and not cynically scoffing at them, actually expecting our President to not lie daily (which by the way you never address), oh and not working with foreign enemies to undermine our own. Pretty simple really…

Remember when you guys claimed to be “real” Americans? Yeah not so much anymore huh.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 18 March 2017 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Superman was a true illegal alien that used forged documents to generate a fake birth certificate…Of Course he is going to look after the illegals…

LOL..

I had to have a little fun with that..

But, if you are a Superhero fan as I was and still are, there is a nice little mix of political views with those fictitious people and base on the decades that they were written is a little time-capsule in Americana

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 18 March 2017 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

No doubt they are…and based on the usual plot lines of every superhero movie, which side do you think your boy Trump would be on?

The answer is pretty obvious to anyone paying attention who has ever seen a superhero movie.

Signature 

Posted: 18 March 2017 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 18 March 2017 09:35 PM

No doubt they are…and based on the usual plot lines of every superhero movie, which side do you think your boy Trump would be on?

The answer is pretty obvious to anyone paying attention who has ever seen a superhero movie.

I don’t really look at the Superhero Movies because so many of them have drifted away from their original concept…I always source from the comic books

I would have to say that Trump most Closely Identifies with Nick Fury.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 20 March 2017 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Donald Trump resembles Col Nick Fury, war hero who is an intermediary to the United Nations?

Yeah, no doubt that a guy that claimed bone spurs to get out of Vietnam and dodge the draft, and claims that avoiding STDs in New York in the 80s was his own personal Vietnam while now insulting ACTUAL veterans, resembles a war hero.

That isn’t even mentioning his disruption and lack of understanding of the international order.

Good thinking on this comparison. He is such a good con man he actually has you believing things that make zero sense to even the most casual observer.

You truly will stop at nothing to defend this clown wont you. Sad!

Signature 

Posted: 20 March 2017 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 20 March 2017 10:32 AM

Donald Trump resembles Col Nick Fury, war hero who is an intermediary to the United Nations?

Yeah, no doubt that a guy that claimed bone spurs to get out of Vietnam and dodge the draft, and claims that avoiding STDs in New York in the 80s was his own personal Vietnam while now insulting ACTUAL veterans, resembles a war hero.

That isn’t even mentioning his disruption and lack of understanding of the international order.

Good thinking on this comparison. He is such a good con man he actually has you believing things that make zero sense to even the most casual observer.

You truly will stop at nothing to defend this clown wont you. Sad!

You probably compare him more to “The Kingpin”, Lex Luther or perhaps Dr Doom….LOL

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 20 March 2017 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

No…more the Joker.

Signature 

2 of 2