3 of 3
NC Legislators Introduce A rule Requiring UNC and NC State to Leave the ACC if the league Boycotts them Again.
Posted: 13 April 2017 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7440
Joined  2008-10-29
CU_Tigers4life - 13 April 2017 02:08 PM
Ancient Orange - 13 April 2017 01:57 PM

Tell that to the people that lost millions for NC this year.

So you support thought control….

No he supports standing up to dumbass redneck bullies who pass laws that limit people’s freedom, local government’s ability to govern at the lowest level and legislate discrimination and cover it with sillyness about protecting children to enlist the support of other dumbasses who are too ignorant to know that a law that has no enforcement or penalities to it is nothing but a wedge that drives people apart and fosters anger and hatred. Just as Jesus wanted.

Oh and I contend it has cost NC Billions not millions as much of the loss is missed opportunity we will never know about. I think in the Republican lexicon it would be called good government.

Thought control is what your side wants, but they count on their base voting on a single thought and not being smart enough to know they are being played and are really losing.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 13 April 2017 11:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3248
Joined  2009-01-07

All laws limit freedom and nobody passes more laws and legislation than your team. Both sides have their problems, but statists are the antithesis of freedom.

As for the loss of billions, the North Carolina Office of State Budge and Management reported that “The revised consensus forecast for February 2017 anticipates year-over-year General Fund revenue growth of 2.3% in FY 2016-17, which is $553 million more than originally budgeted.”  https://www.osbm.nc.gov/facts-figures/revenue I guess you’re right, they just don’t know about the billions lost… LOL

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 14 April 2017 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Not my team bro, I’m not the one who comes running here to post partisan bullshit excuses. That would be you all. I just point out your hypocrisy.

But yes, taking away people’s freedoms is definitely what the freedom lovers do. They love so much freedom they want to prevent you from being free to control your body and your life.

Just so you get a good look at the brain trust you support here is a good example of one of these freedom lovers:

http://www.journalnow.com/news/state_region/nc-lawmaker-calls-abraham-lincoln-a-tyrant-like-hitler/article_61149844-1fc3-11e7-8881-cf2332fc62e4.html

As to your post, I love it when someone posts something they think is proof that really has nothing to do with the case at hand. I think you love freedom so much it just shows you have no idea what you are talking about. I never said the state government has lost money, smart guy (and we can debate the reasons for revenue growth and some of the terrible internal costs our state has paid for that growth elsewhere.) I said the state economy has lost billions. Thanks for showing us all how little you know. LOL

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/27/bathroom-bill-to-cost-north-carolina-376-billion.html

Signature 

Posted: 14 April 2017 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4479
Joined  2009-09-09

When I made this post..I knew it had the potential to degrade to a political debate rather than stay on the Sports ramifications.  I am not going to continue the political barbs here.

If you want to kick it around in the “Alley” let’s dance.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 14 April 2017 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Bring it on over. I’m happy to crush you guys all day. It is indefensible and you guys don’t even feel the ramifications. I do. In fact, South Carolina, that liberal bastion weirdly doesn’t feel the need for such a law. I guess y’all just don’t care about protecting children huh.

Signature 

Posted: 14 April 2017 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 14 April 2017 10:03 AM

Bring it on over. I’m happy to crush you guys all day. It is indefensible and you guys don’t even feel the ramifications. I do. In fact, South Carolina, that liberal bastion weirdly doesn’t feel the need for such a law. I guess y’all just don’t care about protecting children huh.

Start up a thread and we will have a chit chat

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 14 April 2017 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Too busy, like I said I don’t start, I respond to hypocrisy.

Signature 

Posted: 14 April 2017 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 14 April 2017 10:07 AM

Too busy, like I said I don’t start, I respond to hypocrisy.

That is also called afraid to make a stand.  You always attack.  It is easy to sit in the cheap seats and throw barbs.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 14 April 2017 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah I never take a stand. Never.

Signature 

Posted: 19 April 2017 09:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1699
Joined  2013-03-14

We could always use another BBall team in the SEC.  Not sure if you guys are worth all the baggage though.  Anyway we could take Duke instead?  I know they are private, but we would be snagging the flagship university…

Posted: 20 April 2017 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Wait baseball or basketball? Pretty much better than all 14 of your favorite schools at either one of them. Carolina wouldn’t want to slum it down in tier 4 though…

Signature 

Posted: 20 April 2017 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Here is a good proposal related to this issue.

https://soundcloud.com/accsports-com/dgs-clownshow-politics-proposal

Guess which party the politicians he is referring to come from. I’ll give you two chances.

Signature 

3 of 3