1 of 2
Ann Coulter’s Support of Trump is Waning….
Posted: 15 May 2017 11:40 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4485
Joined  2009-09-09

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/15/ann-coulter-im-ready-to-jump-ship-on-president-trump/

The reason I posted this article is to show how even some of the most far right Republicans are not afraid to call their own out if they are not living up to expectation.  Now I am sure Pines will look at this as an opportunity to tee off and say “I Told Yo So”...All I have to say is the Democrats won’t do this. They will give cover (see Hilary) until the bitter end…

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7447
Joined  2008-10-29

No need to say it, you already know it. Sad you cant just admit how terribly wrong you were. Spare me the nobility of the Republican apologists. The banana republic stunts of firing the people investigating you and not a peep from the supposed “real” American crowd is unforgivable and just the latest disaster.

Don’t worry…I thought we would have til 2018 when congress changes hands. It may not make it that long at this rate.

You should watch the 2014 60 minutes with Comey. It should make this past week look shameful even to you. It’s on this page which I also link to remind you of the photo op courtesy of Russian STATE media. Putin’s mouthpiece gets more access than American media to watch Trump get his marching orders from his campaign team.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/photos-trump-russia-sergey-lavrov-sergey-kislyak-oval-office-meeting/

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Well, speaking for myself, I got what I voted for..Conservative control over the Supreme Court…I have spoken on many occasions that was the main purpose for my vote.

You are focusing squarely on Trump and my problem is more with the establishment GOP.  They don’t want Trump to succeed.  They never have.  They want to play these games with the establishment democrats so but sides can keep their power and income redistribution in their pockets.  Hilary would have been the quintessential insider just like the Bush family is…which is what you and your lot seem to want.

I think both sides are trying to frustrate Trump into quitting..and it may work.  But a Donald Trump resigning and burning the house down but rating every dirty thing he has learned about these politicians could make him a political martyr.  If he resigns, he won’t ride off into the sunset.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 15 May 2017 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah cause you hate activist judges so much…but you want them to rule a certain way.

I think your analysis is terrible and the fact you were willing to support this clown show over a stolen court pick means you either are willfully ignorant of the damage being done to our nation or are just oblivious to the reprocussions. Either way…Bad!

Don’t worry…I can’t wait for Gorsuch to disappoint you just like Roberts did. Ever think it isn’t the judge but the side you are on?

Signature 

Posted: 15 May 2017 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Yeah cause you hate activist judges so much…but you want them to rule a certain way.

That’s the reality of the world that we live in. Justice is supposed to be blind..Novel concept

I think your analysis is terrible and the fact you were willing to support this clown show over a stolen court pick means you either are willfully ignorant of the damage being done to our nation or are just oblivious to the reprocussions. Either way…Bad!

The other choice was Hilary Clinton and more pissed off feminist like Ruth Bader Ginsberg would be sitting on the bench…That was literally my choice.  You comment suggested how you feel.

Don’t worry…I can’t wait for Gorsuch to disappoint you just like Roberts did. Ever think it isn’t the judge but the side you are on?

That is a true possibility.  GOP appointees have a history of voting against conservative ideology far more than the liberals.  The Democrats do a much better job of locking down their liberal judges and they absolutely will not break with the rank and file.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Except you don’t want it to be blind, you want them to be “activist” just when it suits you.

Yeah damn these women. Who do they think they are with their upity demands for equality and representation. Why can’t they just stay silent and do as they are told. Fortunately, Republicans are going back to when things were great and men made all the decisions.

Once again, ever think it is you are the ones with the extra judicial laws and the supposed conservative judges are the ones who are making the correct decisions against what you want?

Signature 

Posted: 17 May 2017 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 15 May 2017 09:26 PM

Except you don’t want it to be blind, you want them to be “activist” just when it suits you.

Yeah damn these women. Who do they think they are with their upity demands for equality and representation. Why can’t they just stay silent and do as they are told. Fortunately, Republicans are going back to when things were great and men made all the decisions.

Once again, ever think it is you are the ones with the extra judicial laws and the supposed conservative judges are the ones who are making the correct decisions against what you want?

Pines, you live in a theoretical world and I live in a world where things are what they are…

Politicians don’t appoint judges to follow the law.  They appoint judges to carry out a specific agenda and you know that…It bothers me when it happens and I get pissy about it but the fact of the matter is that the Dems are much better at it than the Republicans.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 17 May 2017 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Really? They are? Let’s see, Thomas has only spoken once at a hearing in his entire career and is a literal rubber stamp. I won’t bother will all the rest but now we have a supposed “conservative” justice in a seat that should have been filled by a guy named Garland who had been praised by Republicans right until he was nominated by a Kenyan Muslim and you claim Democrats are better at it?

I live in a real world guided by facts, and you live in a partisan world where excuses fly when it’s your team but the outrage is extreme when it’s the other.

How’s your latest Fox News conspiracy panning out? Gotta love the timing.

Got any more RNC talking points?

Signature 

Posted: 17 May 2017 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

I live in a real world guided by facts, and you live in a partisan world where excuses fly when it’s your team but the outrage is extreme when it’s the other.

What a crock of shit…You live in a fantasy world of conspiracy theories that have no proof. Your side stirs up shit just to make it stink.  No verifiable sources, no proof…just throw the accusations out there, repeat it enough so others will start to belief it.  That’s how Democrats operate these days.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 17 May 2017 10:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

What planet do you live on where you post Fox News conspiracys one day after the President admits handing Russians Intel in a session attended by their state media and I am the conspiracy theorist?

You have completely lost it. I know it is hard to watch everything I have said be proven true and every excuse you have been making be proven false but dude, if you can’t live in the world of reality then I am done.

Signature 

Posted: 17 May 2017 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Just what have you said in these trump conspiracies have you been spouting off been proven true?

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 17 May 2017 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Lol really? Ok…let see that he was a con man, a fraud, incompetent, hypocritical, a liar, a Russian stooge, whether willing or unwilling remains to be seen but stooge none the less, and things also yet to come will include if he can finish his first term or if he takes down the entire Republican Party with him. I’ll submit that the odds are in my favor on those things too.

Sad thing is I take no joy in the harming of our country that is going on. It’s sad really. I do admit that I enjoy watching all of you and the Republican Party get exposed for being the hypocrites that I always knew you to be politically.

Of course, I told you so but you just wouldn’t listen. The day you admit how wrong you were is the day I will stop responding to this stuff.

Signature 

Posted: 17 May 2017 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

I’ll submit that the odds are in my favor on those things too.

Translation:  I can’t prove a damn thing!

Dasvidaniya Comrade!

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 17 May 2017 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah, don’t worry, just like wth everything else on this board I’ll be proven right eventually. When you stick to the facts and evidence you usually are.

Also on this issue I’m not your comrade. I’m not on the Russian side. You and your Republican buddies may be but don’t count me among your bunch.

Remember when you tried to say they weren’t involved? lol.

Signature 

Posted: 17 May 2017 01:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Yeah, don’t worry, just like wth everything else on this board I’ll be proven right eventually.

Translation:  Seriously! I really can’t prove a damn thing but I am hoping!

Dude..stop it…you are killing me with this..LMAO

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 17 May 2017 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I know…just like Hillary I am a stone cold killer just without the pantsuit. Totally believable.

Trump actually tells you he is giving the Russians intel sources? Not believable.

Makes sense.

The Russians really are killers and all the Putin opposition save Kasparov have met very suspicious ends…but according to you guys on here there is nothing to see. Glad I’m not that Israeli source. Better hope that life insurance is paid up.

I would say LMFAO but in reality it is sad how being a traitor is now considered appropriate behavior by the “real” America crowd.

Signature 

1 of 2