2 of 2
Ann Coulter’s Support of Trump is Waning….
Posted: 18 May 2017 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  363
Joined  2014-03-26
SoPinesHeel - 17 May 2017 11:49 AM

Lol really? Ok…let see that he was a con man, a fraud, incompetent, hypocritical, a liar, a Russian stooge, whether willing or unwilling remains to be seen but stooge none the less, and things also yet to come will include if he can finish his first term or if he takes down the entire Republican Party with him. I’ll submit that the odds are in my favor on those things too.

Sad thing is I take no joy in the harming of our country that is going on. It’s sad really. I do admit that I enjoy watching all of you and the Republican Party get exposed for being the hypocrites that I always knew you to be politically.

Of course, I told you so but you just wouldn’t listen. The day you admit how wrong you were is the day I will stop responding to this stuff.

You are absolutely correct Pines. If the establishment Republicans in congress impeach Trump the GOP is finished.

Posted: 18 May 2017 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7447
Joined  2008-10-29

...and if 10 percent of these accusations are proven true by the special prosecutor and they don’t impeach him this country is finished.

I choose country over party. Wish more of y’all did the same.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 18 May 2017 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4485
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 18 May 2017 10:44 AM

...and if 10 percent of these accusations are proven true by the special prosecutor and they don’t impeach him this country is finished.

I choose country over party. Wish more of y’all did the same.

That works both ways old friend….You are just as partisan…

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 18 May 2017 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

You are right it can work both ways but just like all the other times you claimed it,  there is no equivalency to this on the other side. This is a Republican issue, and it couldn’t happen to a better bunch…the bunch that claimed they were holier than though, “real” Americans, ideologically pure and principled.

Now you guys sell out everything for the most nonprincipled, non Christian behaving stooge for a foreign enemy. Thanks for confirming what I already knew. Oh by the way he apparently is an inept manager too.

Also to be partisan you have to be a member of a party. I am not.

Signature 

Posted: 19 May 2017 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 18 May 2017 01:31 PM

You are right it can work both ways but just like all the other times you claimed it,  there is no equivalency to this on the other side. This is a Republican issue, and it couldn’t happen to a better bunch…the bunch that claimed they were holier than though, “real” Americans, ideologically pure and principled.

Now you guys sell out everything for the most nonprincipled, non Christian behaving stooge for a foreign enemy. Thanks for confirming what I already knew. Oh by the way he apparently is an inept manager too.

Also to be partisan you have to be a member of a party. I am not.

Looks like Joe Biden felt the same way about Hilary:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/19/biden-disses-clinton-i-never-thought-she-was-a-great-candidate-i-thought-i-was-a-great-candidate/?utm_term=.2b490ad77eeb

This just show how efffed up the Democrats are.  The sitting VP for 8 years had the coat tails of a loved President by the Liberals and the Clinton machine kept him from running..now he has sour grapes.  Biden probably would have beaten Trump..And you have the gall to call me a sell-out?  You nut up when certain things are invoke like UNC issues..questioning my patriotism will get a visceral response.  I think you are as much of a patriot as I.  We disagree on much but I don’t question your love for Country.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 20 May 2017 11:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

And you don’t think Republicans think the same thing about Trump? Just wait til the polls show massive losses on your side.

I don’t question your belief that you think you are patriotic…but is it patriotic to excuse and support a guy who so blatantly flaunts the law, our nation, and our intelligence while he openly works for foreign interests and refuses to show his financial ties? I would hope at some point your patriotism would actually “Trump” your support.

He literally laughed about our firing FBI director who was investigating him with the lead Russian Spy in the United States, the country who he is under suspicion with, in a meeting where American press was not allowed but Russian State press was? You guys have tried to say there is nothing to the Russia stuff and everyday it is something new? How can you excuse this?

Imagine what you would say if this was Clinton. Just imagine. Amazing how you nut up against her when certain things are invoked but keep making excuses for things 100 times worse than ANYTHING she has ever done.

Signature 

Posted: 21 May 2017 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3394
Joined  2013-01-17

Yea they try to crucify her for having a private email server because it could have leaked top secret info despite no evidence that it was compromised. 

Then when Trump directly tells our longest standing enemy top secret info it’s not a problem.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 21 May 2017 10:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I hear you Ancient. I truly don’t get the amnesia…I mean every week it gets worse and the Teapublicans just pretend it is no big deal.

Signature 

Posted: 22 May 2017 10:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

There is a Whopper of a difference between Hilary Clinton setting up a non-secured private server in a closet that allowed Classified information to be hacked and the Head of State sharing intel with other nations….That is what we call “cooperation”...You do realize Nations do that among themselves?

Hilary was not acting as the Secretary of State using the official .GOV server to conduct her business.  She had a second server set up so she could covertly conduct her seedy pay for play deals with the Clint Foundation money laundering scheme so no one would catch on. Not only is she a crook, but an idiot too.

Are you guys really that thick?

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 22 May 2017 10:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

The is a whopper of a difference between conspiracy theory allegations you get from conservative media and Alex Jones and what is going on right now that isn’t allegations but admitted recusals, payments and collaboration with an enemy of our nation.

Are you talking about an email server like this?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/04/colin-powell-condoleezza-rice-private-email-accounts-classified-hillary-clinton

How bout a foundation like this?
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/21/529417148/saudis-and-the-uae-will-donate-100-million-to-a-fund-inspired-by-ivanka-trump

Remember Republican outrage about these things? I don’t.

Do you ever grow tired of defending the indefensible and being a mark in the greatest con of all time?
Are you really that thick? Wait, I think I already know the answer to all of these.

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2017 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3250
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 22 May 2017 10:17 PM

The is a whopper of a difference between conspiracy theory allegations you get from conservative media and Alex Jones and what is going on right now that isn’t allegations but admitted recusals, payments and collaboration with an enemy of our nation.

Are you talking about an email server like this?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/04/colin-powell-condoleezza-rice-private-email-accounts-classified-hillary-clinton

How bout a foundation like this?
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/21/529417148/saudis-and-the-uae-will-donate-100-million-to-a-fund-inspired-by-ivanka-trump

Remember Republican outrage about these things? I don’t.

Do you ever grow tired of defending the indefensible and being a mark in the greatest con of all time?
Are you really that thick? Wait, I think I already know the answer to all of these.

It’s a false equivalence on Rice and Powell.
They got some emails during a time when the standards were not the same. Hillary set up a server with the purpose of circumventing the state department’s system.

Regarding the foundation, this is from your link:

“The World Bank fund, which provides technical help and investment funding for women business owners, differs from the Clinton Foundation in some significant ways. While Ivanka Trump proposed the idea along with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, she is not involved with its operation.

Norm Eisen, former ethics official for the Obama Administration and a regular critic of the Trump family’s conflicts of interest, noted in an email to NPR, “In my view foreign government donations to a fund run by a reputable international organization like the World Bank for a good cause are generally acceptable.”

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 24 May 2017 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Curggr, what is boils down to is that they hate Trump (and most Republicans) so much that they cannot see any fault with Hilary.  You and I have called out Trump and the Republicans quite a bit and the only time they will criticize their own is if pressed enough, and only then in a vague affirmation.

I was watching the news when the Manchester attacks occurred.  This is a major global story.  Fox News immediately cut to the story and had Shepard Smith calling the news of the event…I also channel surfed the other News Channels to get more information and what I came across was CNN and MSNBC doing the nightly Hate-Trump panels and they continued with this a good hour or so before they finally cut the Manchester…Very disgusting.

Hilary stole defeat from the grasp of victory and they still don’t get it.  Trump campaigned where the electoral votes where and Hilary was running for President of California and New York and lost “Bigly”.  It wasn’t the Russians or anything else..She was a terrible candidate.

Also, we are still waiting for the “Proof” of the Russian conspiracy…You guys keep saying anytime.  Well, how long does it take to manufacture information after you can dig up dirt the right way?

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 24 May 2017 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3250
Joined  2009-01-07
CU_Tigers4life - 24 May 2017 10:34 AM

Curggr, what is boils down to is that they hate Trump (and most Republicans) so much that they cannot see any fault with Hilary.  You and I have called out Trump and the Republicans quite a bit and the only time they will criticize their own is if pressed enough, and only then in a vague affirmation.

Yes, while calling you partisan.

I was watching the news when the Manchester attacks occurred.  This is a major global story.  Fox News immediately cut to the story and had Shepard Smith calling the news of the event…I also channel surfed the other News Channels to get more information and what I came across was CNN and MSNBC doing the nightly Hate-Trump panels and they continued with this a good hour or so before they finally cut the Manchester…Very disgusting.

I wasn’t watching TV at the time but am not surprised.

Hilary stole defeat from the grasp of victory and they still don’t get it.  Trump campaigned where the electoral votes where and Hilary was running for President of California and New York and lost “Bigly”.  It wasn’t the Russians or anything else..She was a terrible candidate.

She was a bad candidate and the wrong one for the time. People were frustrated with the “political class” for years, and she’s the epitome of it. It’s also why Jeb Bush etc. were defeated. The Rs and Ds both paid lip service to the people but continued to focus on their power. It was more of a coup against the career politicians than it was a win for the Rs. 

Also, we are still waiting for the “Proof” of the Russian conspiracy…You guys keep saying anytime.  Well, how long does it take to manufacture information after you can dig up dirt the right way?

Haven’t seen anything yet. As a preemptive response, the fact that I haven’t seen anything yet is not me making an excuse for Trump or for supporting Russia’s meddling. It simply means that I, like everyone else, have not seen the evidence.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

2 of 2