1 of 2
Alex Jones Vs Megyn Kelly Flame War
Posted: 17 June 2017 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4657
Joined  2009-09-09

Pines has associated conservatives with Alex Jones point of view and I really knew nothing about this guy because I just don’t follow extremist. Since his name came up in our many discussions here I have taken some time to see what this guy is about and he seems to be a bit a very extreme fellow with a good size following as Pines pointed out to me….

Megyn Kelly is an opportunists plain and simple. I think she is losing credibly with just about everyone.

Here is the story about what’s going on with them in case you don’t know:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/megyn-kelly-exposed-by-alex-jones-in-leaked-audio-recordings

I have to tell you that this smell like a scheme cooked up by both of them to draw attention to themselves.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 20 June 2017 01:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7546
Joined  2008-10-29

I didn’t watch it and Alex Jones is a fraud but it scares me how many people listen to his crap. I see infowars stickers on cars and stop signs all the time now.

He also has one very famous follower. Donald J Trump. That should scare every single one of us. Apparently though it only scares some of us.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 20 June 2017 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3271
Joined  2009-01-07

I don’t know anything about Alex Jones. This thing with her is the most I’ve ever heard about him. It was only recently that I realized it wasn’t Van Jones. I was pretty wrong on that one.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 20 June 2017 10:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Curggr - 20 June 2017 05:46 PM

I don’t know anything about Alex Jones. This thing with her is the most I’ve ever heard about him. It was only recently that I realized it wasn’t Van Jones. I was pretty wrong on that one.

Here’s the 17 minute segment from Kelly’s show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGGb02GnqVU

While her interview was edited to hit Jones hard, only a few questions were actually asked that made it to broadcast.

From what I understand, there is something like 8 hours of footage the Kelly shot with Jones…I think the entire unedited interview should be show to put things in its perspective.

Since this dust up occurred, I have been looking into this Jones fellow and he is a provocateur plain and simple.

I personally think Megyn Kelly is out of her depth.  She’s no Barbara Walter or Dianne Sawyer….

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 21 June 2017 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

While I probably agree with you about her, amazing how she was the conservative darling before she called Trump out for being the pig that he is and now you guys just dump on her all the time.

I think it is what Jesus would do.

Signature 

Posted: 21 June 2017 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 21 June 2017 02:49 PM

While I probably agree with you about her, amazing how she was the conservative darling before she called Trump out for being the pig that he is and now you guys just dump on her all the time.

I don’t disagree with that.  I watched her occasionally.  I don’t mind saying she was easy on the eyes and was not as partisan as O’Reilly and Hannity is. I have never seen her as the second coming of Barbara Wa Wa, but she was good at Fox.

I think she saw an opportunity to make a name for herself and go after Trump and it blew up in her face and she lost a lot of faith with her fans when Trump won.  She still gets hammered on her Facebook page.  The the whole mess with Roger Ailes added another layer to the issue.  It just seemed like bullshit for her to talk about her issues with Ailes only after people like Carson led the charge.  Weak sauce IMO.

While I think NBC will do everything they can to see that she succeeds, I think she’s damaged goods and will never be the star that she used to be before she took on Trump and lost “Bigly”....

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 21 June 2017 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3271
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 21 June 2017 02:49 PM

Not “you guys.” I thought she was right to ask Trump the questions she did. That started the whole back and forth.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 21 June 2017 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Fine, I will limit it to CU.

I am glad CU can admit then that what is right does not matter to the Trump supporter. It’s what I have been trying to point out all along. I’m glad we can agree.

Signature 

Posted: 21 June 2017 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 21 June 2017 03:22 PM

Fine, I will limit it to CU.

I am glad CU can admit then that what is right does not matter to the Trump supporter. It’s what I have been trying to point out all along. I’m glad we can agree.

What have I actually admitted?  That I watched her occasionally?...

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 21 June 2017 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

You said that if you point out things that Trump said and point out his actual behavior you pay the price.

A corollary to that is if you lick his butt? You get to be a cabinet secretary.

I know you are proud that you support that. You should be embarrassed. At least we know where you stand…on the wrong side of history.

Signature 

Posted: 21 June 2017 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 21 June 2017 03:37 PM

You said that if you point out things that Trump said and point out his actual behavior you pay the price.

A corollary to that is if you lick his butt? You get to be a cabinet secretary.

I know you are proud that you support that. You should be embarrassed. At least we know where you stand…on the wrong side of history.

I have never seen anyone read between the lines like you do.  I try to agree with you and you turn it in an opportunity to dog pile.  I personally am not a huge Kelly fan…let me be clear.  I watch Rachael Maddow occasionally but I am no fan…She definitely had a good thing going and could have been the “Face of Fox”.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 22 June 2017 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Just pointing out the Hypocrisy. Trump now owns the right as proven by everyone who tries to oppose him within the party so as he goes so does the Republican party. Putting all your eggs in one basket is rarely a good idea. Of course if people actually used good judgement in their decisions they wouldn’t be Trumpsters now would they.

Signature 

Posted: 22 June 2017 08:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 22 June 2017 08:25 AM

Just pointing out the Hypocrisy. Trump now owns the right as proven by everyone who tries to oppose him within the party so as he goes so does the Republican party. Putting all your eggs in one basket is rarely a good idea. Of course if people actually used good judgement in their decisions they wouldn’t be Trumpsters now would they.

What hypocrisy are you speaking about? Putting your Eggs in one basket?  What the hell are you talking about?  Either Trump or Clinton was going to be the president…period.  Only the naive idiots voted for people like Sanders or Gary Johnson.  Given those 4 choices made it pretty easy.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 22 June 2017 04:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I know…the smart people vote for people that say things like this:
https://www.thoughtco.com/donald-trump-quotes-2733859

Man I’m such an idiot. I wish I could have it easy like you. I’m just too naive.

Did you see they have a tweet library for him now. Such an inspiring President.
http://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/trump-twitter-library/tour

Signature 

Posted: 22 June 2017 04:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

The hypocrisy is that you say you have principles and then you throw them out the door in support of Trump. Oh and eggs in one basket means the Republican party has tied itself completely to Trump. He owns you guys now so good luck. He demands loyalty to him…he isn’t so big on returning it. Just ask the people who work for him.

By the way, you know how many times the President, Vice President and Attorney General have all had to lawyer up at the same time? Ill give you three guesses.

Its called draining the swamp.

Signature 

Posted: 22 June 2017 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Oh and eggs in one basket means the Republican party has tied itself completely to Trump. He owns you guys now so good luck.

If that were the case, Obamacare would be gone, we would have a new tax structure and budget and the Wall would be under construction…..This isn’t due to the Democrats…the establishment Republicans are the problem and you know that. Curggr and I have been bitching about this…

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

1 of 2