1 of 2
A Good CNN Article Why the Polls Go it Wrong On Trump Winning the Elecion
Posted: 07 July 2017 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4282
Joined  2009-09-09

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/state/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-election/

Pretty good read for CNN..Here is a paragraph from the article that really sums it up:

Clinton’s lack of a resonant positive message meant she never gave voters who didn’t like her or Trump a reason to choose her—at least not one they heard.

She offered plenty of reasons not to vote for Trump. Several seemed to stick—“woman” and “sexual” were the two words most closely correlated to negative views about Trump. But she failed to provide meaningful pushback to the negatives that were driving Americans’ views of her.

Oh yeah….In this well done article….CNN for some reason never blamed those damn Russians..They did what Curggr and I have been doing..Blaming Clinton for being a bad candidate.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 12 July 2017 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7315
Joined  2008-10-29

Doesn’t change the fact that you sided with the candidate our enemies wanted. I wonder why they wanted him?

Remember when siding with our enemies was a bad thing? I do. Guess what, it still is a bad thing.

Boy you really are working hard to make yourself feel better about your life choices. Natural response. Another natural response would be to just admit you were wrong and side with the truth and your country for once against your party. Party over country still, like always with you. Bad!

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 12 July 2017 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Here’s a good article on the people you make excuses for…they seem to have as bad a judgement as you do. Fortunately for you, you won’t get murdered for it but some of them might. Fredo might just get to follow his namesake.

Can you imagine letting them have access to all of our state secrets? Oh wait you helped to give it to them.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a56218/trump-junior-russian-meeting/

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2017 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 12 July 2017 12:31 PM

Here’s a good article on the people you make excuses for…they seem to have as bad a judgement as you do. Fortunately for you, you won’t get murdered for it but some of them might. Fredo might just get to follow his namesake.

Can you imagine letting them have access to all of our state secrets? Oh wait you helped to give it to them.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a56218/trump-junior-russian-meeting/

To be fair, I think Jr. has a problem.  All candidates have fall-guys that to the dirty work and are willing to go to jail or take the heat like G. Gordon Liddy for example.

Trying to get dirt on a political foe isn’t exactly a new concept. But hey, if he broke the law he needs to be held accountable.  If Trump can be linked and he gets impeached so be it..Pence is a fine man.  It won’t happen, but it will be interesting to see how it plays out now that Jr. Released the emails…

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 12 July 2017 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Wow…a somewhat reasonable response even if I disagree with the whole concept that this is like every other campaign.
As has been widely reported the Gore campaign was offered a bunch of stuf and they went right to the FBI. Here you have a campaign actively conspiring with an enemy. Big difference in"opposition research”

So you finally admit it isn’t fake anymore huh? Well baby steps I guess.

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2017 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 12 July 2017 01:25 PM

Wow…a somewhat reasonable response even if I disagree with the whole concept that this is like every other campaign.
As has been widely reported the Gore campaign was offered a bunch of stuf and they went right to the FBI. Here you have a campaign actively conspiring with an enemy. Big difference in"opposition research”

So you finally admit it isn’t fake anymore huh? Well baby steps I guess.

This is the first “real evidence” slick…..up until then it has been speculation.  You have been hoping and praying something turns up and your 4-leaf clover kicked in. Now that some real evidence has come out we should vet it.

Also, if you don’t thin all politicians do this then smoke a big fat Gary Johnson Doobie and look at the body count and jail time for people connected to the Clintons

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 12 July 2017 01:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Nope…wrong again. You talk about body counts of the Clinton’s and then real evidence? That is laughable.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if the truth guided your politics instead of your politics guiding what you think is true?

Yeah, that would be awesome.

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2017 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 12 July 2017 01:35 PM

Nope…wrong again. You talk about body counts of the Clinton’s and then real evidence? That is laughable.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if the truth guided your politics instead of your politics guiding what you think is true?

Yeah, that would be awesome.

I’ll walk back the dead people..fair enough..I’ll just stick to the people that went to jail…Fair enough sport?

https://www.circa.com/story/2016/08/26/politics/hillary-clintons-guilt-by-association-ad-lives-in-a-glass-house-filled-with-convicts

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 12 July 2017 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Got it…guilt by association is proof against Democrats, but a big nothing burger against Republicans.

Party over country as always…sport.

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2017 01:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 12 July 2017 01:55 PM

Got it…guilt by association is proof against Democrats, but a big nothing burger against Republicans.

Party over country as always…sport.

I believe my point has always been the whole lot is crooks….

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 12 July 2017 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

And mine was that you seem to always vote for the most crooked cause they tell you what you want to hear…

I try to not vote for crooks. I do a good job of it.

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2017 02:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 12 July 2017 01:59 PM

And mine was that you seem to always vote for the most crooked cause they tell you what you want to hear…

I try to not vote for crooks. I do a good job of it.

I vote for what I feel is the best choice given my options….Sadly the quality of candidate that is able to climb to the top ticket in the last several elections has not been a particular high quality.

Decent people from both sides won’t run anymore because of how their families are drawn and quartered in the media and with the PAC’s.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 12 July 2017 02:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I agree on families that stay out of the government. The nepotism of the trump admin makes his kids fair game and I hope they go to jail like their criminal actions warrant.

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2017 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 12 July 2017 02:30 PM

I agree on families that stay out of the government. The nepotism of the trump admin makes his kids fair game and I hope they go to jail like their criminal actions warrant.

Trumps Kids that are over 18 that inserted themselves into the election and are fair game.  Barron is 12 years old and needs to be left alone.

Listen, Tomás de Torquemada, if Hilary didn’t even get a Grand Jury for her acts, the likelihood of the Trump kids getting indicted are low and you know that Lord Judge, Jury and Executioner…

You would feel right at home living in the world of “Game of Thrones”...LOL

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 12 July 2017 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

No they aren’t low because soon, even you Republican cover artists aren’t going to be able to excuse them anymore. Your false comparisons are so worn out I am even getting tired of laughing at the absurdity.

Michael tolerated Fredo til he couldn’t keep his mouth shut…

One day your grandkids are going to wonder how you could have supported someone so corrupt. If only you had been warned.

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2017 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 12 July 2017 02:49 PM

No they aren’t low because soon, even you Republican cover artists aren’t going to be able to excuse them anymore. Your false comparisons are so worn out I am even getting tired of laughing at the absurdity.

Michael tolerated Fredo til he couldn’t keep his mouth shut…

One day your grandkids are going to wonder how you could have supported someone so corrupt. If only you had been warned.

Well…my kids know why I voted the way I did…in fact I took my son to vote with me.  I don’t sugar coat my political choices. I explained to them in detail why I voted, my perceived strengths and weakness in the candidates along with my views.  You would also be surprised at how I don’t “hate” on the opposition.  I teach my kids that regardless of who you vote for, just make sure you have studied their positions and are making an informed vote.

Since you are invoking my family…didn’t your wife tell you you wasted your vote?  We had that discussion old friend…

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

1 of 2