More from Oxford MS
Posted: 13 July 2017 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10756
Joined  2008-10-29

Houston Nutt has filed a lawsuit against the Univ of Ole Pi$$.  They are just digging themselves deeper.  I hope the NCAA hammers them.

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-ole-miss-coach-houston-nutt-files-lawsuit-school-alleging-defamation-character-180805379.html

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 14 July 2017 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7315
Joined  2008-10-29

Nahh…Sankey is the chair of the infractions committee. Move along, nothing to see here. Its them ACC schools doing the cheating.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 14 July 2017 05:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3727
Joined  2008-10-29

Sankey is going to be named in a lawsuit if the NCAA penalizes UNC like it being bantered about. It’s no secret UNC has plans, fallback plans, and blow the entire NCAA up plans with this thing. I’ve not gotten my popcorn yet, but it’s going to be a really entertaining show.

As for Ol Miss, the y had a player give them up at the NFL draft. There’s no saying he would agree to talk, as he dosn’t have to. Of course, the NCAA sees that as guilty. I hope Nutt has his day, and gets his pay. Throwing a former coach under the bus is just a bad scene in the coaching business. You never know what’s going to come up next in that line of work. Bridges shouldn’t be burned.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 14 July 2017 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7315
Joined  2008-10-29

They can burn that place to the ground for all I care. I spend too much time near Mississippi as it is.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)