2 of 2
North Korea Situation
Posted: 12 August 2017 08:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  736
Joined  2009-07-04

NK is a joke and I find it disappointedly fascinating that most of you think this guy is a legitimate threat. He is a peon and grain of sand on the beach.

Give SK and Japan nukes (SK used to have them) that can actually hit their target, unlike NKs systems.

Fat boy loves his lifestyle and is just acting out. Call his bluff and if he continues, send in the Israelis to take him out.

Posted: 12 August 2017 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4358
Joined  2009-09-09
Orange&Purple; - 12 August 2017 08:35 AM

NK is a joke and I find it disappointedly fascinating that most of you think this guy is a legitimate threat. He is a peon and grain of sand on the beach.

Give SK and Japan nukes (SK used to have them) that can actually hit their target, unlike NKs systems.

Fat boy loves his lifestyle and is just acting out. Call his bluff and if he continues, send in the Israelis to take him out.

NK is not a threat to invade the US or another country, but their actions can have a huge de-stabilizing effort in that region which can certain impact the global economy.  Sooner or later, one of these newer and unstable nuclear nations is going to find a way to smuggle a nuke into a a place like Paris, London, Los Angeles just ton name a few and detonate….

When an animal is mad, put it down.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 15 August 2017 11:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Looks like Trumps style made a difference so far…NK is baking down from Guam after China said they would no longer purchase NK Coal….

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 15 August 2017 05:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2008-10-29

Lol…no it didn’t. The US military made a difference. I know after this weekend you want to give your boy credit for anything but Wyatt Earp talk from a fictional movie has not done anything except make people in South Korea and Guam uneasy.

Can you imagine if the president used as tough a talk against Neo Nazis? I guess North Korea just isn’t a part of his base.

I know how pissed you and folks on Fox get about failure to call out a scourge by its name. You must be furious after this weekend. Lol…right.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 15 August 2017 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 15 August 2017 05:21 PM

Lol…no it didn’t. The US military made a difference. I know after this weekend you want to give your boy credit for anything but Wyatt Earp talk from a fictional movie has not done anything except make people in South Korea and Guam uneasy.

Can you imagine if the president used as tough a talk against Neo Nazis? I guess North Korea just isn’t a part of his base.

I know how pissed you and folks on Fox get about failure to call out a scourge by its name. You must be furious after this weekend. Lol…right.

You are not capable of giving Trump credit on anything ever.  The Commander-In-Chief of that military utilized it in shows of force that ultimately made NK back down….you will never admit that but it is true…

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 15 August 2017 07:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

No it’s not and it’s laughable that you think Trump does the leading of said military. The military response was the same under Trump as it would been under Obama or any other president. Trump exascerbated the situation and made it worse. The adults in the room have to tell him what to think and then go around and apologize for his stupidity time after time, when he runs off at the mouth, just like Mattis and McMaster spent the weekend doing.

I would be happy to give Trump credit just like I said when he was elected, if he did anything worthy of it.
You are the apologist, not me. I call it as it is. If you think Trump solved anything, you are more naive about international affairs than I thought. I do get why you are desperate to give him credit though. He has to be forced to denounce Neo Nazis. Can you imagine supporting someone like that?

Trump will have to figure out the difference between life insurance and health insurance before he can ever grasp the complicated world of international diplomacy. When he does, I will be the first to congratulate him. Don’t worry, I won’t have to make the effort. Who knew it was so complicated? Uh everyone.

Signature 

Posted: 15 August 2017 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3244
Joined  2013-01-17

Trump hasn’t done a damn thing but made the entire NK situation worse.  Not once was the US, SK, Guam, or Japan under threat of a nuclear strike from NK until Trump started stirring shit up.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 15 August 2017 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10794
Joined  2008-10-29

Sorry, gotta side with Pines and Ancient on this one.  And I like Pines’s Nazi/Hitler Germany reference, they would of laughed.  And don’t forget Pines, he half denounced Neo Nazis.  Remember, good people on both sides right?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no Trump fan but I mainly didn’t want Hilary to win.  She would of probably shipped a pallet of cash to NK like Obama did to Iran.

At any rate, you know how much I love and respect Mattis….I wish Trump had no say in military matters to be honest.  Mattis has it locked down.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mattis-sailors-not-some-pu-y-sitting-on-sidelines-2017-8

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 16 August 2017 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 15 August 2017 07:02 PM

No it’s not and it’s laughable that you think Trump does the leading of said military. The military response was the same under Trump as it would been under Obama or any other president. Trump exascerbated the situation and made it worse. The adults in the room have to tell him what to think and then go around and apologize for his stupidity time after time, when he runs off at the mouth, just like Mattis and McMaster spent the weekend doing.

I would be happy to give Trump credit just like I said when he was elected, if he did anything worthy of it.
You are the apologist, not me. I call it as it is. If you think Trump solved anything, you are more naive about international affairs than I thought. I do get why you are desperate to give him credit though. He has to be forced to denounce Neo Nazis. Can you imagine supporting someone like that?

Trump will have to figure out the difference between life insurance and health insurance before he can ever grasp the complicated world of international diplomacy. When he does, I will be the first to congratulate him. Don’t worry, I won’t have to make the effort. Who knew it was so complicated? Uh everyone.

You know damn well I am not a Trump apologist. Obama would being NK apologizing for something the US did to someone in the past. 

I am not chasing the who racial stuff.  America has a deep cultural problem and Obama did more to stoke the racial embers than Trump did. But our racial issues go well beyond what a few poor choice word tracks from an American President can say.  Trump made a statement, then it wasn’t “good enough”...Trump will never be able to do anything right in the eyes of people like you.

I am deeply concerned about the racial issues going on.  It’s something that I fear is going to blow up into something worse and we need the media to tone the rhetoric way down and these professional activists need to be stymied in some legal way because they are tearing this national apart from within.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 16 August 2017 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Lol…you have got to be kidding me. You vote for the guy who uses dog whistles to race bait, stokes ignorant white resentment and then have the gall to blame the first black president for stoking racial issues?

You literally voted for the guy who questioned his birth because he was black and had a funny name.
That is some rich garbage even for you. You wonder why there are race problems? I suggest you check who you vote for next time.

Or you could just keep supporting the guy who puts the Alt right directly in his White House. I suspect you will do the latter. Not sure if that goes under Kind or Curteous but it does go under loyalty. Too bad it isn’t a two way street with that guy. Just ask Priebus, Mooch, Sessions, or pretty much anyone who has ever done business with him.

Signature 

Posted: 16 August 2017 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 16 August 2017 09:31 AM

Lol…you have got to be kidding me. You vote for the guy who uses dog whistles to race bait, stokes ignorant white resentment and then have the gall to blame the first black president for stoking racial issues?

You literally voted for the guy who questioned his birth because he was black and had a funny name.
That is some rich garbage even for you. You wonder why there are race problems? I suggest you check who you vote for next time.

Or you could just keep supporting the guy who puts the Alt right directly in his White House. I suspect you will do the latter. Not sure if that goes under Kind or Curteous but it does go under loyalty. Too bad it isn’t a two way street with that guy. Just ask Priebus, Mooch, Sessions, or pretty much anyone who has ever done business with him.

Say what you want, but at least I made a decision rather than waste my vote on a guy that had zero chance of winning…Your vote is like learning Latin…

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 16 August 2017 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah, a terrible decision that helped cause a lot of the problems you are now complaining about. Congratulations, you are a true Republican now.

Enjoy explaining to your scouts why the president and honorary leader equivocates over neo nazis. Then tell them he is Making America Great Again. If by Great you mean helping to rip it apart. It’s what good leaders do.

Signature 

Posted: 16 August 2017 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 16 August 2017 10:07 AM

Yeah, a terrible decision that helped cause a lot of the problems you are now complaining about. Congratulations, you are a true Republican now.

Enjoy explaining to your scouts why the president and honorary leader equivocates over neo nazis. Then tell them he is Making America Great Again. If by Great you mean helping to rip it apart. It’s what good leaders do.

Tuas inutilia sunt, sicut hoc in lingua.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

2 of 2