4 of 5
GDP up 3%..But is not because of Trump…
Posted: 13 September 2017 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4827
Joined  2009-09-09
buzzzard - 13 September 2017 06:06 PM

Pines, I think I understand what a freeloader is but could you unpack that word in the context of your previous posts in this thread.

Buzz, don’t forget coward.  He seems to think that a law abiding US Citizen that is a productive taxpaying member of society that chose not to serve in the military is a freeloader and a coward…That’s why he is on ignore with me.  Friendly trash talk is one thing, but his level of insults are completely of the reservation and uncalled for.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 September 2017 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7676
Joined  2008-10-29

I know, you are so ignoring me you are responding

Neither my wife or any of my siblings served in the military although my brother is a deputy sheriff in your neck of the woods. They don’t try to act like tough guys though and aren’t chickenhawks like our president and most Republican leaders.

Coward is just reserved for bitches like Curggr that think I call freeloaders Daddy. In fact it is the other way around and he knows it. I served and I pay more taxes than him any day of the week to diffuse that weak sauce argument. I’m a maker not a taker…as a Trumpster you should love me. As a taker Republican he should hate himself.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 14 September 2017 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  404
Joined  2014-03-26

Pines, you really overthought my question but with extreme OCD I’m not surprised at all. Apparently you also have ESP as you frequently tell us who we are and what we think. My question had nothing to do with immigration.

Posted: 14 September 2017 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Ok, well it was a pretty easy logical step to take but fine. Sometimes my ESP misinterpreted. What were you getting at?

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2017 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3325
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 13 September 2017 07:14 PM

I know, you are so ignoring me you are responding

Neither my wife or any of my siblings served in the military although my brother is a deputy sheriff in your neck of the woods. They don’t try to act like tough guys though and aren’t chickenhawks like our president and most Republican leaders.

Coward is just reserved for bitches like Curggr that think I call freeloaders Daddy. In fact it is the other way around and he knows it. I served and I pay more taxes than him any day of the week to diffuse that weak sauce argument. I’m a maker not a taker…as a Trumpster you should love me. As a taker Republican he should hate himself.

Someone as tough as you claim to be wouldn’t become as unhinged and emotional as you do in an online political discussion.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 14 September 2017 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Not unhinged or emotional, just enjoy reminding you of the bitch you are. You start things and I finish them. It’s what makers do to takers.

Still can’t refute a thing I say, and a bitch. Sucks to be you.

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2017 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 14 September 2017 12:46 PM

Not unhinged or emotional, just enjoy reminding you of the bitch you are. You start things and I finish them. It’s what makers do to takers.

Still can’t refute a thing I say, and a bitch. Sucks to be you.

Okay there, Napoleon. I’m going to go make better use of my time. I know you’ll respond because you need it to soothe your ego, and I admit, I’ll read it to get one last chance to laugh at your feeble efforts to try to assert your manliness. I hope you impress yourself.

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2017 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

A cold hard statement of facts doesn’t impress me. It’s what I do every day in my work and dealing with freeloading bitches like you. As a lawyer, you lie and stretch the truth to fit your side. It makes you the perfect Republican…and a freeloading bitch who makes the world a worse place.

Congrats taker. Run along like I knew you would. As always…until next time you need a beatdown. I’ll be here.

Signature 

Posted: 28 September 2017 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Final Reading show the Economy was actually up 3.1%...

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/28/final-reading-on-q2-2017-gross-domestic-product.html

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 28 September 2017 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

That’s incredible for the final fiscal year of the Obama presidency…Trump’s first will start next week.

Keep trying though, I’m sure someone will believe your bs. After all there is a sucker born every millisecond.

Signature 

Posted: 28 September 2017 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07

Fiscal year pertains to the government’s budget cycle.
Domestic production (GDP), is a completely different measure that’s not anchored to the fiscal year.

Signature 

Posted: 28 September 2017 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Oh so you are saying President Trump would have nothing to do with it? Thanks for making my point for me.

Too easy.

Signature 

Posted: 28 September 2017 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 28 September 2017 01:22 PM

Oh so you are saying President Trump would have nothing to do with it? Thanks for making my point for me.

Too easy.

You seem to have misunderstood.

Signature 

Posted: 28 September 2017 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Curggr - 28 September 2017 01:28 PM
SoPinesHeel - 28 September 2017 01:22 PM

Too easy.

You seem to have misunderstood.

Cuggr, once we get him properly diagnosed we can treat him.. The subject is resistant to testing…

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 28 September 2017 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Nah, just resistant to bullshit of which you two are full of. Misunderstood??? Not at all, the only misunderstanding is the fundamental one you two jokesters have on politics and the truth.

You claim Trump is making the economy run…really? Which policy of his in particular? Oh there isn’t one? Obama had nothing to do with an 8 year recovery from a depression but now in 8 chaos filled months Trump is making the trains run on time? Lol. It’s such a stupid notion I am even surprised you two fell for it.

The only thing more laughable than this thread is the idea that you two voted for someone who can’t even staff his office or push through a single piece of legislation despite having all the cards stacked for him.

But yeah, he is making the economy go. The king of bankruptcy is making the economy go. Lmfao.

Signature 

4 of 5