10 of 10
What Is “reasonable” Gun Control?
Posted: 04 April 2018 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 136 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5280
Joined  2009-09-09

That was the exact gibberish I expected…totally non-committal.  All you have ever wanted to do was piss and moan.  That must be really comfortable.

So who do you want running the show?  Let’s first accept that Colin Powell is not an option but a pipe dream of yours.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 04 April 2018 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 137 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11996
Joined  2008-10-29

Shooter at Youtube had a pistol, wonder how the media and our democrat friends can spin it into an AR15 ban.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 04 April 2018 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 138 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  439
Joined  2014-03-26

The talking point will be “semi-auto” unless she used a revolver. Write it down.

Posted: 04 April 2018 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 139 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Clemtgrs - 04 April 2018 12:24 PM

Shooter at Youtube had a pistol, wonder how the media and our democrat friends can spin it into an AR15 ban.

Handgun deaths are by far the greatest source of firearm deaths in America.  In Fact, there are more knife deaths than all rifle deaths but we like to specifically target the AR15 or other assault style looking weapons.

Here is the FBI numbers for 2016:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-12

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 05 April 2018 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 140 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Why is the media so quiet about this latest shooting?  It doesn’t fit their rhetoric I guess.  Not the gun they have been attacking and it was a minority woman instead of a troubled young white male.  Why so quiet media??

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 05 April 2018 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 141 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Clemtgrs - 05 April 2018 10:15 AM

Why is the media so quiet about this latest shooting?  It doesn’t fit their rhetoric I guess.  Not the gun they have been attacking and it was a minority woman instead of a troubled young white male.  Why so quiet media??

You answered your own question..LOL

Situations like this totally throws the anti-gun people off their stride..

Have you followed what’s happening in London?  The gangs are taking over, the police are outnumbered and the citizens are unarmed to fight back…

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 05 April 2018 06:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 142 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7945
Joined  2008-10-29

Well I guess by quiet you are referring to how it led the National news last night.

For such independent thinkers you sure do repeat as gospel what you hear and see a lot on Facebook.

Gonna share a meme talking about mind control and showing video from Sinclair media you got from some conservative blog next?

My suggestion is figure out whose minds are being controlled first.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 05 April 2018 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 143 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 05 April 2018 06:00 PM

Well I guess by quiet you are referring to how it led the National news last night.

For such independent thinkers you sure do repeat as gospel what you hear and see a lot on Facebook.

Gonna share a meme talking about mind control and showing video from Sinclair media you got from some conservative blog next?

My suggestion is figure out whose minds are being controlled first.

That’s a pretty weak reply even for you…LOL

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 05 April 2018 06:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 144 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I know…I should do more parroting of conservative blogs irrespective of the truth to show strength.

Have you ever been to London? It doesn’t resemble your description at all. Thanks for playing though.

Signature 

Posted: 05 April 2018 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 145 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 05 April 2018 06:36 PM

I know…I should do more parroting of conservative blogs irrespective of the truth to show strength.

Have you ever been to London? It doesn’t resemble your description at all. Thanks for playing though.

Actually I have..but it was a very long time ago in the very late 1980’s.  It was just another big city with people that didn’t care for us “Yanks”..

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 07 April 2018 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 146 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

People killed in Germany today when a car plows into a cafe, driver then shoots himself.  Another mass murder with a car in Europe, time to move to ban all motor vehicles as they make it easier to kill.  Screw all the law abiding drivers that want to use a car to travel vs public transport, but we must do this!!

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

Posted: 09 April 2018 11:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 147 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Ah yes, the argument of a child. It snowed at my house yesterday. Proof that Global Warming is a fraud….oh wait that is what the entire Republican Party thinks.

I guess “one” Corinthians wasn’t a big read for you…apparently among Evangelicals that makes you presidential.

Signature 

Posted: 09 April 2018 01:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 148 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

The Mayor of London is issuing a ban of citizens carrying knives.  So, the have a ban of guns, so the criminals switch to knives, now that knives are banned, what will be the next weapon of choice that London will have to ban?

I’ll stick with the 2nd Amendment

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

10 of 10