1 of 2
The Hollywood Sexual Harassment Scandal
Posted: 11 October 2017 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4663
Joined  2009-09-09

The hypocrisy of Hollywood has finally come out with a scandal that is growing into something much bigger than one movie mogul using the casting couch…More and more people are starting out people and these people are starting do devour themselves.

Funny, these are the same people that were sitting in their ivory towers calling our only certain people in the Conservative News Spectrum will turning a blind eye withing their own industry.

What’s the old saying?:  “People that live in glass houses should not cast stones”

There are going to be some really big people be taken down….Ben Affleck is the most recent…

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 11 October 2017 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11272
Joined  2008-10-29

Whats scary is this is probably not as nefarious as that place and culture is.  Tip of the iceberg.  It would not surprise me one bit to see more of this stuff show up, including involving child and underage actors.  How often do they turn to drugs, alcohol, or other vices as they grow up and we just pass it off as oh….that’s another case of hollywood.  Would not surprise me one bit if it were learned abuse was the cause.  Sick town.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Clemson fans, if I offer you 4-1 when the calendar turns to October (basically meaning Tigers go 2-1 vs. AUB, at LOU, at VT), do you take it?

Nah, 5-0 sounds better.

Posted: 11 October 2017 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7546
Joined  2008-10-29

What a surprise…you vote for the biggest lout ever, a guy who has cheated on every wife he has ever had to include THE CURRENT FIRST LADY, but some Hollywood producer doing it makes it okay.

Man, as your boy allows our government to devolve into chaos and turns our nation into a joke, this is what conservatives are upset about?

I think it is because you all are the most patriotic.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 11 October 2017 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

I am going to make a Thread title “the Sky is Blue” and you will turn it into a Trump bash

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 11 October 2017 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

i am gonna post a thread called you are a hypocrite. It would be 100 percent accurate.

There is no other point to this than to try to justify your actions. Why else is this even news? Cause it makes you guys feel better about the biggest mistake this country has ever made, one you are complicit in. So be proud of it.

Why else post this?

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2017 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 11 October 2017 02:02 PM

i am gonna post a thread called you are a hypocrite. It would be 100 percent accurate.

There is no other point to this than to try to justify your actions. Why else is this even news? Cause it makes you guys feel better about the biggest mistake this country has ever made, one you are complicit in. So be proud of it.

Why else post this?

Why not?  It’s news of the day..

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 11 October 2017 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Because you don’t care about sexual harassment. You just want political points. Some of us actually live up to the ideals we hold.

Others vote for Trump. Again, which is exactly why you posted this. You make it about Trump by trying to say “see, they do it too!” I just call out your bullshit, of which you are full.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2017 02:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Because you don’t care about sexual harassment. You just want political points. Some of us actually live up to the ideals we hold.

Actually I care very much about the issue…But I am also pointing out that these same people that were throwing bombs at certain people about sexual harassment when it served their political agenda looked the other way when it was directly affecting people in their world.  If you want to challenge my calling of these people two-faces as political the so be it…

Others vote for Trump. Again, which is exactly why you posted this. You make it about Trump by trying to say “see, they do it too!” I just call out your bullshit, of which you are full.

Yeah yeah yeah…I know Trump Bad…you say that everywhere.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 11 October 2017 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Well, you support him publicaly and constantly post things to defend him. Maybe you can not run for re-election and actually admit you voted for an intellectual child too like Bob Corker and soon to be fired Tillerson. That takes real bravery…not.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2017 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 11 October 2017 02:40 PM

Well, you support him publicaly and constantly post things to defend him. Maybe you can not run for re-election and actually admit you voted for an intellectual child too like Bob Corker and soon to be fired Tillerson. That takes real bravery…not.

Look, I am not going to change the subject into a Trump bashing…If you care enough about this issue then start up a thread and we will toss it around.  You hijack threads like this all of the time.

If someone else wants to chase your rabbit have at it..

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 11 October 2017 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  383
Joined  2014-03-26

Southern Pigskin message board rule #4. Mods!?!?

Posted: 11 October 2017 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
buzzzard - 11 October 2017 02:48 PM

Southern Pigskin message board rule #4. Mods!?!?

I had to look that one up…good one..LOL

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 11 October 2017 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah good one. Except I didn’t hijack anything. This is about Trump…and you both know it. Why else post it? No one is defending this dude. You want to excuse his behavior by saying “see, others do it too.” Sorry you don’t get to excuse anything. You all tried to downplay it as just talk, which it wasn’t as was well documented, and defend him which you did. No one is defending this guy. Again you just want points and you aren’t going to get them.

The hypocrisy is all on you guys and that is where it will stay until you quit being hypocrites. What a concept.

Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2017 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11272
Joined  2008-10-29

You both seem to be a little overly obsessed with the man if I’m honest.  But this rivalry takes me back to the B12 expansion days….

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Clemson fans, if I offer you 4-1 when the calendar turns to October (basically meaning Tigers go 2-1 vs. AUB, at LOU, at VT), do you take it?

Nah, 5-0 sounds better.

Posted: 11 October 2017 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 11 October 2017 02:56 PM

Yeah good one. Except I didn’t hijack anything. This is about Trump…and you both know it. Why else post it? No one is defending this dude. You want to excuse his behavior by saying “see, others do it too.” Sorry you don’t get to excuse anything. You all tried to downplay it as just talk, which it wasn’t as was well documented, and defend him which you did. No one is defending this guy. Again you just want points and you aren’t going to get them.

The hypocrisy is all on you guys and that is where it will stay until you quit being hypocrites. What a concept.

You see Trump everywhere you look..Probably need to test you again….

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 11 October 2017 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Not obsessed, more just embarrassed and I’m not gonna let those who are complicit tell me factual untruths about him, or claim to hold ideals that they do not live out, at least without a challenge.

Letting loudmouths occupy the public space unchallenged is how we get people like him in office. That and hypocrites.

Signature 

1 of 2