1 of 3
UNC Learns Its Fate Friday
Posted: 12 October 2017 02:18 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4663
Joined  2009-09-09

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/21000824/north-carolina-tar-heels-get-ruling-ncaa-infractions-committee-panel-friday

If they get hit for lack of institutional control it’s going to be rough sailing. Fortunately they will have Louisville to have as a companion on the journey to redemption….

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 12 October 2017 02:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3818
Joined  2011-02-04

Wolfpack nation is getting their popcorn ready.

Posted: 12 October 2017 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7546
Joined  2008-10-29

Nah, the lawsuit will follow shortly and Carolina will win in court if it gets hit too hard. The NCAA is not following its own rules.

I actually think getting this to court is that douche Sankey’s goal so expect Carolina to get hit hard, appeal, lose and then sue the crap out of the NCAA and win in a landmark case.

If the penalties are light then they are dodging. Either way Carolina will win sooner or later.

We are not the bad actor in college sports as much as some of you haters want us to be.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 13 October 2017 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  756
Joined  2009-07-04

Pines: I understand your loyalty to your school (I really do) but I’m curious, since UNC folks have super inside knowledge, who are the bad actors?

Posted: 13 October 2017 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Think of all the times a star recruit who has been committed switches curiously at the last minute…

Read the confessions of a bag man article from a few years back…

Think of the Cam Newton charade…

And think that Carolina cheated so much we got some 8-5 seasons and I’ll let you figure it out.

The idea that the commish of the SeC is policing the beat is the biggest joke of all.

Signature 

Posted: 13 October 2017 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3771
Joined  2008-10-29

public at 10 am. This isn’t the end. That’s my guess. Unless Sankey learned the bylaws all of a sudden. BTW, NCSU and Duke can go to hell.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 13 October 2017 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

LMFAO! Yes.

Signature 

Posted: 13 October 2017 10:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Boom!

http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/infractions-panel-could-not-conclude-academic-violations-north-carolina-case

Signature 

Posted: 13 October 2017 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3771
Joined  2008-10-29

No penalties! Hahaha! That sound is NCSU’s fans’ heads exploding.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 13 October 2017 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Celebrity justice..Not surprised…The fact that this had dragged out for so many years makes this decision obvious…

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 October 2017 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Stupid post from an ill informed person. Sorry hater. Suck it. This was actual justice based on evidence and facts. As a Trumpster I know you aren’t familiar with such things.

Signature 

Posted: 13 October 2017 11:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 13 October 2017 10:53 AM

Stupid post from an ill informed person. Sorry hater. Suck it. This was actual justice based on evidence and facts. As a Trumpster I know you aren’t familiar with such things.

Now who is the enabler?

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 October 2017 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

You. What am I enabling? I was wrong because I didn’t think the NCAA would have the courage to follow its own rules. Now the inevitable self righteous BS from all the haters like you will commence but the facts are on Carolina’s side and we have been punished for the better part of a decade. Enough is enough and I am glad it is over.

Signature 

Posted: 13 October 2017 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Somehow, if this was any other school you would be crying that the fix was in..you can deny it, but it’s true.

It’s hard for a parent to admit that they have an ugly kid

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 October 2017 11:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Nope, not true at all. Carolina has been extensively embarrassed and punished for years and it isn’t enough for some of you haters so you can continue to try to create your own reality. It doesn’t work though.

Oh and it is easy for kids to see through fraudulent adults who don’t practice what they preach or actually live out the values they claim. It’s a lot harder for those adults to see it in themselves.

Don’t worry, I’ll be here to constantly remind you. You are welcome.

Signature 

Posted: 13 October 2017 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Whatever you say sport

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

1 of 3