Clemson Vs Miami for the ACC Title
Posted: 13 November 2017 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4818
Joined  2009-09-09

It’s early, but it is confirmed.  It will be interesting to see how the next few weeks unfold building up to this game.

Both teams have land mines in South Carolina against Clemson and Miami still has to play @ Pitt and a decent UVa team.

Also how the CFP ratings will build up some drama if these teams win out. 

The U looks like they have really hit another level and are peaking at the right time…I just hope they have peaked too soon.

I was extremely impressed with their run defense against a ND team that was to have one of the better ground games this year.  Clemson relies on the ground game and Kelly Bryant had better learn some accuracy and ball security if we are to compete against this hot team.

Someone mentioned the weather in Charlotte and I think that is a very good point.  Clemson has played well in some pretty bad weather over the lest few seasons and a cold, nasty day where the ball is slippery could greatly help Clemson as Mimia would have a harder time going vertical on us.

I think it’s exciting to have Miami back on the national stage.  It’s good for college football and I am glad to see Mark Richt succeeding.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 14 November 2017 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11430
Joined  2008-10-29

Clemson sits at #2 in the rankings, Miami is #3 currently.  If we can both win out, what a HELL of a championship game matchup that would be for both schools and the conference.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.