1 of 10
Clemson vs USCjr
Posted: 13 November 2017 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11838
Joined  2008-10-29

Set for 7:30pm, be safe for anyone going.  That place is not a nice place to go after dark.  I’m watching from home across town like usual after vowing never to go back there for a game again.  I would rather live and not be a victim of an armed robbery.

But let me not overlook the 2nd best team in the state, the Citadel.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 14 November 2017 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7924
Joined  2008-10-29

lol…

Dude they are in the SeC. Aren’t you all scared?

Apparently it isnt as big a deal as it used to be though. Paul Finebaum really thinks they could beat you though.

I think it is because of Texas A&M.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 21 November 2017 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

So apparently the Lamecocks feel “disrespected” because of last year’s game.  Maybe they should of grew some man parts instead of lady parts and actually played the game so their feelings wouldn’t get hurt.  They specifically reference us taking timeouts at the end of the game, in a blow out, so that we can recognize all of the seniors on the field in their final home game.  Something Dabo does just about yearly.

Lol, hilarious.  They have no idea.  They’re out for revenge boys!!

We are almost at full strength for this game now.  Big Dex is back, our secondary is back, everyone but Tre Lamar and Chad Smith.  Again, I really like our chances.  The way I saw Wofford and others break off runs against USCjr, I like ETN on the edge.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 21 November 2017 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3964
Joined  2013-01-17

IMO if we don’t lose anyone in the game it,will be another bloodbath.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 21 November 2017 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Just saw your hype video from tigernet that one of my friends posted…growing up in SC I remember a lot of those games. Well done with all the old clips. Wish there were more from the days y’all played at the State fair on Big Friday. I love that history.

Still think y’all and Miami both need to watch out. Both Pitt and SC are good enough to beat you if you don’t take them seriously.
I hope you both blow them out though and make a championship game for the ages.

Signature 

Posted: 21 November 2017 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3485
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 21 November 2017 02:35 PM

Just saw your hype video from tigernet that one of my friends posted…growing up in SC I remember a lot of those games. Well done with all the old clips. Wish there were more from the days y’all played at the State fair on Big Friday. I love that history.

Still think y’all and Miami both need to watch out. Both Pitt and SC are good enough to beat you if you don’t take them seriously.
I hope you both blow them out though and make a championship game for the ages.

That state fair history is pretty cool. I have a dvd about the rivalry that covers some of the older stories.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 21 November 2017 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I wonder what it must have been like in person. Something tells me it bore little resemblance to what now occurs in Columbia despite being only a few yards away.

Signature 

Posted: 21 November 2017 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I’m sure its drastically different.  Probably no armed robberies, attempted murders, dui’s in front of the stadium, or sexual acts in and around the stadium for all to see.  It was probably a much more wholesome, good football environment.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

Posted: 21 November 2017 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Lol…savage.

Signature 

Posted: 21 November 2017 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3485
Joined  2009-01-07

I’m sure that would be a pretty interesting comparison - sad, funny etc.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 21 November 2017 07:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3832
Joined  2008-10-29
Clemtgrs - 21 November 2017 03:09 PM

I’m sure its drastically different.  Probably no armed robberies, attempted murders, dui’s in front of the stadium, or sexual acts in and around the stadium for all to see.  It was probably a much more wholesome, good football environment.

Honestly, do these type of things really happen there? If so, outrageous!

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 21 November 2017 07:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17
UNC 98 - 21 November 2017 07:33 PM
Clemtgrs - 21 November 2017 03:09 PM

Honestly, do these type of things really happen there? If so, outrageous!

There’s at least 3 videos I know of from this season alone.  One showing a girl in the upper deck, surrounded by people above and below, giving a guy a handjob.  Another is a couple fucking in the parking.  If I remember correctly they were in a tailgating area with a decent amount of people around.  Then there’s the frat brawl in the tailgating area.  And yes a Kentucky fan was shot in Columbia on game weekend.  Not sure if they made it.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 21 November 2017 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

https://youtu.be/mzkAEDwycaY?t=54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5h-acz9as

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 21 November 2017 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yep.  Welcome to Columbia, stars of Live PD.  Plus for visitors you have to park somewhere down bluff or shop road which are not friendly to begin with and then walk up the roads to get to the stadium with no sidewalks so your chances of getting hit by car expands greatly.  All the while getting harassed by USCjr tailgates along the way.  I’m sure all these dangers are worse wearing orange, but the place is not nice at all even for the general public.  I wouldn’t go down there at night even during the off season and I live in town.

I have personally seen the arrest being made on a guy who was robbing people outside of the stadium a few years back.  That’s when I vowed never to return to that dump.

I think the legend of the doo doo ice still lives on too.

http://Wistv.com/story/13139261/two-stabbed-in-incident-near-williams-brice

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Arrests-Made-in-Stabbing-Outside-Williams-Brice-Stadium-1056778&messageID=11611130

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

Posted: 21 November 2017 09:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3916
Joined  2011-02-04

Good ole fashion hooliganism.

Posted: 23 November 2017 10:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

We get ragged on for losing to Syracuse, but when i look into it I find something quite surprising….we lost to a better offensive team than USCjr is right this moment.  Syracuse is rushing for more yards, throwing for more yards, and playing 4x the QBs as USCjr.  They are also scoring more.

Syracuse is 22nd in total offense
USCjr is 103rd in total offense

Why are USCjr fans so confident just because of the Syracuse argument??  They are NO WHERE near close to Syracuse on offense.  That’s a pretty damn huge difference right there.  The keys to the game are simple, limit turnovers and play solid D.  Their offense is not potent.  USCjr has the better defense, but if you don’t throw the ball right into Skai Moore’s hands….you have a pretty good shot.

If we can effectively run ETN and Feaster with some KB mixed in, I don’t see this game being that close.  We will wear them down if we get a run game going.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

1 of 10