3 of 4
For Every Roy Moore there is a Stuart Smalley
Posted: 25 November 2017 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7737
Joined  2008-10-29

Maybe if 12 more come out, he might approach the guy you supported for president. I think it is because this is an important issue to you. Of course Trump denies it, and as a man of integrity, you support him.

Oh wait, I think I forgot to say no integrity.

How’s your boy Moore doing in the polls? So glad that is the Republican Party now. But yeah Al Franken.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 27 November 2017 04:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4933
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 25 November 2017 02:42 PM

Maybe if 12 more come out, he might approach the guy you supported for president. I think it is because this is an important issue to you. Of course Trump denies it, and as a man of integrity, you support him.

Oh wait, I think I forgot to say no integrity.

How’s your boy Moore doing in the polls? So glad that is the Republican Party now. But yeah Al Franken.

This first thing on this thread I posted was this:

Looks like Al Franken has some “splannin” to do:

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Complete with a picture….

I hope they run the lot out of town…

Moore is too stupid to quit and I wonder if Al Franken will get the some level of protection that Bill Clinton got?...

Where in that statement do you get the impression Moor is “My Boy”....

The polls are closer than I anticipated.  If he wins, this is more of a reflection on t he breakdown on society to allow such people (both sides) to even be considered for election….

I still remember Gary Hart’s “Monkey Business” that ruined his Presidential aspirations over an affair and in just 20-30 years look where we are…This is the results of liberalism run amok.  We have no values and as a culture.  We have even worse candidates to choose from than we did during the days of Gary Hart.

Since the Clinton era which started in 1992, the standards that top elected officials are being held to by the public are being dramatically lowered because “your side winning” supersedes all. 

There really is no solution….none that I see that can happen overnight

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 28 November 2017 05:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Oh liberalism run amok? LMFAO. Moore cruising malls in 1970s Alabama for underagers is the fault of liberalism?

The problem is that the rednecks who make up the base of your team have been so corrupted by the lies that Republicans are for them, they would believe a conman who will literally say anything when he tells them that the Democrat in the race is soft on crime when he has literally fought crime his whole career.

Now that your team is going to raise taxes on the middle class to give Ivanka a several billion dollar tax break, has put foxes in the hen houses of Government agencies to now include the CFPB whose only job is to protect consumers, you would think people would get it.

But yeah, it’s liberalism. What we need are some more of those good old fashion Alabama marry a teenager conservative values huh?

The solution to this is for people like you to stop being so stupid. I agree with you, that can’t seem to happen overnight, if ever.

Signature 

Posted: 06 December 2017 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

More on Franken:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/seventh-woman-accuses-al-franken-of-sexual-misconduct_us_5a27fc8ee4b02d3bfc370991

He will be gone soon.  Maybe he and Conyers can go on tour.

Pines is very correct about there being a reckoning….Just not of the nature anticipated.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 06 December 2017 05:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Lol…yeah an apologist for the party of people that is going to elect a child molestor to Senate and supports Donald Trump as sexual predator in chief talking about a reckoning?

Sorry, you sold your morality long ago scumbag. Just another accomplice…

Signature 

Posted: 07 December 2017 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Gone:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/al-franken-latest/index.html

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 08 December 2017 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Speaking of Roy Moore, looks like one of his “accusers” has admitted to forgery…

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

I’ll use multiple sources:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/beverly-young-nelson-added-notes-to-roy-moore-yearbook-inscription-2017-12

https://www.thedailybeast.com/roy-moore-accuser-admits-to-adding-date-to-yearbook-note-but-stands-by-story

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/moore-accuser-admits-the-yearbook-was-doctored/

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 08 December 2017 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Ah yes, I was waiting for a scumbag like you to try to discredit someone who added a date…9 women and banned from a mall you scumbag. Everyone in the town knew it. Definitely a fraud.

Remember when you claimed Moore was gonna lose?
Remember when you claimed Trump crossed a line by lying.

You are such a scumbag you have even crossed you own lines.

Your whole party is so morally bankrupt, your own people can’t stand it any more.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/07/opinion/the-gop-is-rotting.html?referer=https://www.google.com.tr/

The scary thing is people like you reproduce…and you wonder why the Boy Scouts are failing? People like you are leaders.

Please tell me more about your situational ethics you scumbag.

Signature 

Posted: 08 December 2017 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Man..that word scumbag is your go to insult..The only thing I can think of when you continue this really funny rant is this:

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 08 December 2017 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Hey if the word fits, use it. You defend the indefensible and apologize your own team’s transgressions while feigning horror if the other side does anything at all.

What word would you use? I mean I think scumbag wraps up fraud, liar, hypocrite and someone of questionable ethics pretty well.

Notice no one else responds? I think it is because they are big Roy Moore supporters like you.
Despite Slavery, families were strong back in the 1800s right?

Signature 

Posted: 08 December 2017 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 08 December 2017 06:35 PM

Hey if the word fits, use it. You defend the indefensible and apologize your own team’s transgressions while feigning horror if the other side does anything at all.

What word would you use? I mean I think scumbag wraps up fraud, liar, hypocrite and someone of questionable ethics pretty well.

Notice no one else responds? I think it is because they are big Roy Moore supporters like you.
Despite Slavery, families were strong back in the 1800s right?

Wow…I have a full blow liberal Snowflake Meltdown!...This is classic!  You honor me with breaking you.  You have ZERO left in the tank except insults.  You don’t have the hair on your ass to create any discussion threads unique because you have nothing to offer…So continue with your meltdown little snowflake:

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 08 December 2017 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yep, definitely. Enjoy your nice soft bed tough guy. You are making it happen with your sacrifices. I wish I was as tough as you.

Thanks for proving my point for me…scumbag fits pretty well.

Signature 

Posted: 12 December 2017 11:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Roy Moore wins…told you so.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 December 2017 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  412
Joined  2014-03-26
CU_Tigers4life - 12 December 2017 11:25 PM

Roy Moore wins…told you so.

Uh… But… Uh ruh…

Posted: 13 December 2017 05:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Well pigs really do fly…not that Doug Jones won…that black people showed up to vote. I am truly surprised although how it was not 95-5 in favor of Jones is still amazing to me:

Republicans in trouble for 2018 but ironically enough what is a disaster for the Trump presidency may be the one thing that saves the Republican Party from becoming nothing but a bunch of Roy Moores.

I wonder if Ryan and McConnell are going to regrow spines now?

Steve Bannon’s campaign consulting business just took a big hit. When you can’t get a Republican elected in Alabama? Of course Moore playing the god card and quoting bible verses. The gall of guys like him is unbelievable. Just crawl back to your hole in Gadsden…oh wait, was he banned from there too?

Signature 

3 of 4