SirusXM To Start an All-ACC Channel March 5th
Posted: 01 March 2018 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5364
Joined  2009-09-09

https://www.tigernet.com/update/SiriusXM-ACC-radio-will-launch-March-5-29529

7-10am daily.  Mark Packard will be one of the host which I am fine with as he is a really good commentator and a Clemson Grad.

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 03 March 2018 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7948
Joined  2008-10-29

Mark Packer…Billy’s son. Played golf at Clemson…

Despite ACC pedigree he drooled all over the SeC for years on his radio show in Charlotte. One of my favorite callers just called in one day and let him have it. He said I don’t care about what happens in Alabama or Mississippi. You couldn’t pay me to live in those places. This radio show is in Charlotte, NC and I want to hear about our teams in this area. Packer was a little speechless and defensive. I think he got the point though. He was playing to a few SeC loudmouth callers. There is almost always a silent majority.

Everyone should remember that in all things.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 08 March 2018 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

I have listen to the channel a few time.  It’s pretty good.  A lot of Basketball discussion, but they have touched on baseball a bit as well.  I think every AD and Head Coached from FB and BB have been interviewed.

I like an All-ACC emphasis.  I hope it works out

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 08 March 2018 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12109
Joined  2008-10-29

Radio though.  No thanks.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 08 March 2018 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Clemtgrs - 08 March 2018 03:54 PM

Radio though.  No thanks.

Hater…LOL

Signature 

— Mike Leach