1 of 5
The Comey Book Tour is blowing up in his face
Posted: 20 April 2018 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5479
Joined  2009-09-09

The more I see this guy the more I think he is really the problem. Now his second in command guy at FBI may be in trouble and what ever Mueller thinks he has on anyone could be getting ruined by Comey and his book tour-talk show event.

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 22 April 2018 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7979
Joined  2008-10-29

Is it really? I mean I know that is the talking point you are told to repeat but that doesn’t make it so.

Amazing how supposed law and order conservatives will smear actual law enforcement to protect a criminal who is the antithesis to everything they claim to stand for.

It’s almost like you guys are hypocritical frauds…why you want to highlight it is beyond me though.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 23 April 2018 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3883
Joined  2008-10-29

Politics has dirty players everywhere. It’s like they go from car lot to law school, to congress, to president. Comey’s book has an objective. To deny that is silly. Is it all true? Is it all false? I’m actually interested to see what come of the DNC sueing Trump, as it will involve disclosure on both sides.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 23 April 2018 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah the sunday school teaching goody two shoes FBI director who folks on both sides labeled a boy scout is a big liar, and the guy who is notorious for breaking contracts, going bankrupt to not pay bills and settled fraud law suits is the guy telling the truth. Makes sense.

It is amazing how low people will stoop to defend this clown.

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3520
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 23 April 2018 01:06 PM

Yeah the sunday school teaching goody two shoes FBI director who folks on both sides labeled a boy scout is a big liar, and the guy who is notorious for breaking contracts, going bankrupt to not pay bills and settled fraud law suits is the guy telling the truth. Makes sense.

Both sides also accused him of being a liar - including recently by a goody two shoes Deputy FBI Director.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 23 April 2018 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

yep…and your boy is telling the truth. He also didn’t have sex with Stormy. I mean he said so…

So desperate to make excuses…

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 23 April 2018 03:36 PM

yep…and your boy is telling the truth. He also didn’t have sex with Stormy. I mean he said so…

So desperate to make excuses…

My guess is he did have sex with Stormy. I’m able to accept that there may be dishonesty in multiple people on all sides - even the FBI.

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yep, when one says one thing and the other says the opposite, they are definitely both lying. Makes more sense. Especially if you are loyal to defending a man above any principle…which is pretty much what you guys do.

So banana republic…I will never get the cult of personality you guys have with such a sleezy conman.
Can you imagine how much you would hate him if he was still a Democrat? Weird what a letter behind someones name will make you do.

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 23 April 2018 03:48 PM

Yep, when one says one thing and the other says the opposite, they are definitely both lying. Makes more sense. Especially if you are loyal to defending a man above any principle…which is pretty much what you guys do.

So who’s lying, Comey or McCabe?

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Ah yes, the cult of personality wins again. Truest statement he ever said was he could shoot someone and you wouldn’t care. Why you continually highlight what a scumbag supporter you are is beyond me.

But I do appreciate you confirming how right I was all along. I’m getting kind of used to it around here. Thanks.

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 05:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07

You dodged or your comprehension sucks. Who’s lying?

“But inside the Justice Department last year, the two men, who had run the bureau as a team before both were fired nearly a year apart, were locked in a bitter dispute over who was telling the truth. They provided “starkly conflicting accounts” about a pivotal private meeting that helped lead to Mr. McCabe’s firing, an investigation has found.

Mr. McCabe accused Mr. Comey of denying the deputy’s version as a way to distance himself politically from the Journal leak.

Mr. Comey strenuously disputed Mr. McCabe’s testimony that he, the director, thought the leak was a good idea, according to a Justice Department inspector general’s report released Friday. “

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

My comprehension is just fine Trumpster. The only distraction is you trying to change the subject. Some of us took oaths to defend a concept not a man…we long ago established you aren’t up to the task so no surprise you struggle to abandon your demagogue…

A little something for you to comprehend, but we also long ago established your ability to do so is awful…
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/20/us/politics/comey-memos-takeaways.html

But yeah Comey is lying. He wrote all his lies down as they happened.
As someone who voted for the king of all liars, no wonder you have trouble identifying it. But I knew all along you had no judgement.

Don’t worry, federal prison has a way of making people sing. Cohen is gonna break like the bully he always was and it will be glorious just like Flynn, Manafort, so on and so forth. And when your boy pardons them, the State of New York will step in with state charges that he cant pardon. Congrats on supporting the most criminally corrupt administration in history. You should be proud.

Next time if you are gonna support criminals, try to find smart ones and not the dumbest ones around.
Western Michigan Law???? Lol. What a fixer.

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 23 April 2018 05:24 PM

My comprehension is just fine Trumpster. The only distraction is you trying to change the subject. Some of us took oaths to defend a concept not a man…we long ago established you aren’t up to the task so no surprise you struggle to abandon your demagogue…

A little something for you to comprehend, but we also long ago established your ability to do so is awful…
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/20/us/politics/comey-memos-takeaways.html

But yeah Comey is lying. He wrote all his lies down as they happened.
As someone who voted for the king of all liars, no wonder you have trouble identifying it. But I knew all along you had no judgement.

Don’t worry, federal prison has a way of making people sing. Cohen is gonna break like the bully he always was and it will be glorious just like Flynn, Manafort, so on and so forth. And when your boy pardons them, the State of New York will step in with state charges that he cant pardon. Congrats on supporting the most criminally corrupt administration in history. You should be proud.

Next time if you are gonna support criminals, try to find smart ones and not the dumbest ones around.
Western Michigan Law???? Lol. What a fixer.

I’m changing the subject? Wow, you don’t seem to comprehend the thread title.
So you’re saying McCabe is lying and not Comey?

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Wow, you don’t seem to comprehend I don’t about you trying to distract. I don’t know about McCabe but funny enough he is in trouble for Hillary. I’m sure you were really upset by that.Comey is notable because of Trump and Clinton. Not what you are trying to distract with that Sean Hannity fed you.

Comey noted Clinton was innocent and Trump most likely guilty of a lot of things. Where I come from you don’t vote for criminals…obviously your standards are lower but we knew that along time ago.

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 23 April 2018 06:27 PM

Wow, you don’t seem to comprehend I don’t about you trying to distract. I don’t know about McCabe but funny enough he is in trouble for Hillary. I’m sure you were really upset by that.Comey is notable because of Trump and Clinton. Not what you are trying to distract with that Sean Hannity fed you.

Um..what?

Signature 

Posted: 23 April 2018 07:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

One word got left out…care. I don’t care what you are trying to say about McCabe and Comey. Sideshow. You know it and I know it.

The rest is pretty clear so maybe you need to work on comprehension as I said.

Comey recorded just how terrible a president and person the guy you voted for is. He also pointed out why he was fired, because he wouldn’t violate his oath to swear allegiance… you know a direct violation of his duty as FBI director and violation of the President’s oath too btw.

I know you are proud .

Signature 

1 of 5