Miss America “Beauty” Pageant Drop Swimsuit Competion
Posted: 05 June 2018 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5362
Joined  2009-09-09

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/05/us/miss-america-swimsuit-trnd/index.html

Gretchen Carlson and her Social Justice Warriors have most likely put the final nail in the coffin of an organization that has had one foot on the grave and the other on a banana peel for years….I quit watching when they ran Bert Parks off as emcee to date myself a bit…

Now when this gals give their scripted “World Peace” answer or on the occasion they say something stupid that gets them in trouble with the media that will be about all there is to t his show..

There are plenty of talent shows out there that we don’t have to watch girls and how well they twirl a baton or play the Cello…

Now that we live in the times of women being extremely free spirited these days willing to strip down anytime a camera is put in front of them really eliminates men wanting to check the show out to see the hot babes….Kind of like only looking at “Playboy” because of the articles…Ha Ha

I guess it was OK for Gretchen Carlson to use her looks to advance herself but not for those that wish to follow her path…..

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 05 June 2018 01:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3491
Joined  2009-01-07

I don’t usually watch it and don’t really care, but looking at the article, it seems like it’s going to be left with no identity. It’s not about looks, evening gown competition is now whatever they want to wear and they socialize with judges and discuss social impact goals. I’m not sure of the criteria. As you said, there are plenty of talent competitions. I’m sure they’ll all be coached on how to present the perfect social impact goal.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 05 June 2018 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4165
Joined  2013-01-17

lolol don’t care but it’s kinda funny.  That will surely kill it off.  There’s PLENTY of other avenues for women to showcase their bodies now anyway.  Hell I bet there’s tons of “Instagram Models” that get more views than the pageants.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 06 June 2018 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7948
Joined  2008-10-29

Outdated and stupid. Good riddance, but I know in Trump’s America there will be sadness.

We need more tits and ass in our society. Funny hearing it come from the supposed “moral majority” crowd.
Just one more fraud in a long list from the holier than thou crowd.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 11 June 2018 06:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  814
Joined  2009-07-04

Pines: dude, you’re funny in a sad way. Everything, I mean everything, with you lefties is always about Trump and how bad he is.

Frankly, I can’t remember the last time I watched even 2 minutes of any of these pageants, or award shows (I do watch the CMAs periodically).

The irony to me is the left worries about a bikini as if it were the most evil thing in the world. Yet, they are eager to teach third graders about Sam loving Peter or how to use a condom, encourage coed bathrooms, college classes on oral sex, abortion on demand, Just to name a few.

As is always the case, the left never fights true evil so they have to fight these make believe evils to make themselves feel better.

Posted: 11 June 2018 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I simply said Trump’s America. Isn’t that what all you conservatives are trying to rub in our face all the time? I’m just recognizing the dumbing down effect you all have brought as we now attack intellectuals and disparage “elites” while watching non aspirational shows like Rosanne. It’s idiocracy in full effect.

Fight true evil? Lol, Yeah tell me more about getting Russia back into the G7 after they have attacked the other 7 members? You guys are really fighting evil hard.
I’d be laughing too if you guys weren’t selling out our country right in broad daylight.

I am just enjoying watching you dumbass conservatives do our job for us, by showing us how everything you ever claimed to stand for is a fraud. It’s like you don’t even realize how stupid you all look.

You talk about integrity, and you voted for the biggest con man ever to run.
You hate gay people and try to ban women’s ability to control their own bodies. You are now working on gutting public education. But the real sadness??? Ms America. What a loss.

But yeah, let’s lament the loss of some tits and ass and objectifying women that no one really gives a shit about anyway. Have you ever heard of the Internet? What are you all? 80? Oh yeah. As Republicans you probably are. Immigrants and Brown people are coming to make you gay and take your guns.

Signature 

Posted: 11 June 2018 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4165
Joined  2013-01-17

I’m a leftie too and didn’t say anything about Trump.  And that’s despite the fact that I believe he was involved with the program just a few years ago.  Musta been there to molest more women.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 11 June 2018 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3491
Joined  2009-01-07

Nobody lamented anything. Try reading. Everyone that posted said they never watched the show, but mocked the surface level, bumper sticker efforts that that satisfy “the stupidity of the American voter.”

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 12 June 2018 02:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah, that’s why this was posted…to not lament the end of the swimsuit competition. Makes sense. Amazing how you guys turn on one of your favorites when she tries to get guys to respect women. And you wonder why women are abandoning you in droves?

The stupidity of the American Voter? You mean supporting things directly in conflict with their own interest? Things directly in conflict with what they claim to support? What kind of dumbasses would ever do that?

Wait…wait…I know.

Mexico is going to pay for a wall. What kind of stupid person would believe that?

Signature 

Posted: 12 June 2018 11:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Ancient Orange - 11 June 2018 06:57 PM

I’m a leftie too and didn’t say anything about Trump.  And that’s despite the fact that I believe he was involved with the program just a few years ago.  Musta been there to molest more women.

Actually, Trump owned Miss America’s competitor “Miss USA” and I think the Miss Universe as well…He sold them before he ran according to Wiki..

It will be interesting to see if Miss USA uses this change in Miss America to go after them competitively by sticking with the swimsuits and evening gowns….

It could be as entertaining as the “IHOB” scandal…LOL

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 12 June 2018 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Yeah, that’s why this was posted…to not lament the end of the swimsuit competition. Makes sense. Amazing how you guys turn on one of your favorites when she tries to get guys to respect women. And you wonder why women are abandoning you in droves?

I posted it because it was a current issue story about an iconic organization making a radical change to the point of probably destroying it. It is also being run by a woman that benefited from showing her tits and ass in a one piece to the point she got a foot in the door in the media world….Probably not her ability to play a violin…This same woman took Fox News for 20 million because her boss came on to her and she now wants all women to not be like her as far as I can tell.  She apparently doesn’t want women that compete in a beauty pageant to actually be judged for their beauty.

I have a feeling a lot of young girls will be jumping ship to the Miss USA contest because actually want to show off both their exterior and interior beauty.  You can watch the denim and flannel dress completion over at Miss America.  Most men that still watch that will watch the Miss USA gals in 4inch heels and high cut bikinis….

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 12 June 2018 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Or I can just not watch any of it because I’m not a loser who needs to pretend that girls like me. I get laid regularly in real life.
You should try it.

As a father of daughters who strive a little higher than beauty pageants I won’t bat an eye when it all dies it’s inevitable natural death. Again, why you all want to fight the inevitable future is beyond me.

You must not be very busy today at work.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 12:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

As a father of daughters who strive a little higher than beauty pageants

I would think that goal would be to get the hell away from you as soon as possible….

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 13 June 2018 03:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Sorry dipshit…I’m not a terrible example of a father who votes against the supposed values he claims to hold. That’s your territory.

You are the kind of person that needs to be avoided, you fraud.

Signature 

Posted: 14 June 2018 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  814
Joined  2009-07-04

Pines: your comments are really out there but then again, everything in your world is fatalistic to the extreme. Russia should be in the G7 as the EU is in the bed with them hook, line and sinker on a host of economic issues and trade (40% of the EUs natural gas comes from Russia and Merkel is a big advocate of them, and Iran, Just for the record).

I’m around a ton of conservatives and don’t know a single one who hates gays. It doesn’t mean we agree with their lifestyle or political positions but it is your side that sees disagreement as vilifying the person. We don’t think a man “marrying” another man is the same as a man marrying a woman. I know that makes us look stupid, ignorant and unsophisticated to you but if you weren’t so narcissistic you might at least understand it is a genuine area of disagreement, not hate.

I do think it is your side who hold hate at the very core of your being. In fact, I have come to believe that most lefties hate conservatives more than ISIS or terrorist of any persuasion.

I have two very successful daughters that I’m immensely proud of. If any man tried anything like your Hollywood buddies have done to women for a long, long time, there would be no need for any police action, I would handle it myself.

The best thing for me though is to see how unhinged and exposed you all on the left have become with your TDS. Nothing makes me happier than to see you all frothing and spewing vitriol at anything and everything he does. It just makes me smile.

It’s a great time to be an American.

Posted: 14 June 2018 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah, you don’t hate them you just think they should be converted, and not served.

Oh and you are such a big advocate against sexual harassment you openly support a guy who brags about grabbing them by the pussy and has cheated on every woman he has ever been with. How many abortions do you think he has paid for? Answer honestly.

You are right, it is a great time to be an American, because thanks to you all, decent people have awakened to all the terrible things you people are doing and starting in November we are going to begin the ending of the cult you belong to.

Rest assured, it’s coming. All the brown, Kenyan, muslim Gay transgendered track athletes are going to take your guns and force you to have an abortion. It will be awesome.

Signature