1 of 4
Parents and Students Outraged As 2 Transgender “Girls” Place First and Second in a Race
Posted: 12 June 2018 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5362
Joined  2009-09-09

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5836021/Students-parents-demand-rule-change-trans-teen-wins-girls-state-championship.html

Since Pines is such a woman-sensitive type of guy and a champion of transgender rights I want to see him reconcile this issue.

The short version is two guys that now identify as girls in Liberal Connecticut were allowed to compete in Girls Track and Field.  One of these “Girls” actually competed as a guy about a month ago…

Well, the Trans kids placed 1st and 2nd….Surprised?

Needless to say that the students and parents are a little pissed…

I will reserve my comments until Pines has a chance to comment on this one….This ought to be interesting.

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 12 June 2018 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7948
Joined  2008-10-29

Sorry fake outrage guy. I don’t give a shit. My suggestion to you is get a life. Cubicle world must suck.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 12 June 2018 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 12 June 2018 06:45 PM

Sorry fake outrage guy. I don’t give a shit. My suggestion to you is get a life. Cubicle world must suck.

Of course you won’t touch a story like this…..BTW, most Cubicles don’t have a 52inch HD TV in their office like mine….anyway, you can’t reconcile a story like this because no matter what opinion you have it will violate a liberal perspective…If you say it’s wrong to allow these “Girls” to compete, you are anti-LGBT and if you say these “girls” should be allowed to compete then you are putting biological and anatomically born girls at a physical disadvantage which makes you anti-woman….It’s a real pickle that I total expect you to avoid.

As for “not caring”, that’s rich…rarely doe any topic get started that you cannot wait to hijack and go off on a conservative hate-fest…..Might be a little harder to do on this thread slick.

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 12 June 2018 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Well I’m impressed you can fit that big of a tv in your cubicle. I see you are working hard. You must have an important job.

I do appreciate you confirming that you actually don’t stand for anything and am simply trying to “get” me. Pretty much on par for your team…rest assured I’m not in a “pickle”

But please keep falling for the wedge issues that don’t matter. Hopefully one day the terrible things that your team does, while they distract you with this nonsense, will hit you where it hurts.

I don’t care if they compete or don’t compete. I don’t worry about Connecticut track and field. If only there were people there to deal with it. Weird how somehow I live my life completely unaffected by gay people coming to take my guns and make me an immigrant transgender. Weird that you can’t.

Signature 

Posted: 12 June 2018 08:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4165
Joined  2013-01-17

I think this is hilarious and obviously needs to stop.  I guess they need to set testosterone limits instead of gender requirements. 

I don’t care what the mental state of somebody is if they have the strength of a man and want to beat down on girls.  I just saw a story the other day about a kid doing the same in wrestling, he’s undefeated.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 13 June 2018 12:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Ancient Orange - 12 June 2018 08:29 PM

I think this is hilarious and obviously needs to stop.  I guess they need to set testosterone limits instead of gender requirements. 

I don’t care what the mental state of somebody is if they have the strength of a man and want to beat down on girls.  I just saw a story the other day about a kid doing the same in wrestling, he’s undefeated.

I posted this as a tongue and cheek opportunity to needle Pines because he gets alerts on posts here and frequently gets online to see what is posted so he can go on one of his rants…

But I agree with your response A/O…it is hilarious and ridiculous…There is nothing wrong with inclusion, but situations like this is on the ridiculous side

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 13 June 2018 03:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Well you do need to be on guard because brown, gay, transgendered immigrants are coming for you. They will force you to bake a cake and have an abortion. Thankfully Sean Hannity keeps you forewarned of such transgressions to good upstanding white “real Americans”

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3491
Joined  2009-01-07

Now LGBTQ issues are just wedge issues nobody cares about…...Hahaahaa! You don’t care who they’re allowed to actually compete against as long as they have their choice of locker rooms because that’s what matters. Hilarious!

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 13 June 2018 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Curggr - 13 June 2018 09:50 AM

Now LQBTQ issues are just wedge issues nobody cares about…...Hahaahaa! You don’t care who they’re allowed to actually compete against as long as they have their choice of locker rooms because that’s what matters. Hilarious!

Amen brother…I don’t have a problem with Pines being in favor or LGBT issues or women’s issues…hell, I am pretty relaxed on that as I have a Gay Daughter that I love more than life itself…I just can’t stand the double speak, hypocrisy and general lack of common sense on issues like this one that I posted. 

This issue that I posted was a grapefruit for liberals (Like A/O) that have a laugh and point out the silliness of this situation.  But Pines bows up as usual, dismisses the issue because it affects matters that are traditionally liberal and fanatical liberals like Pines cannot step back and say something in his own universe is wrong…..Hell, for that matter he won;t take a stance and say he agrees with it for that matter…like the elections, he puts his head in the sand and punts to avoid the issue.

For all of his bravado, he really is a coward…He’ll never start a threat and really lay out his 2 cents…he will never stay on topic of any thread when it gets away from him..he will go back to his bloviating of anti-conservative hate speak and of course the personal insults and name calling.

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 13 June 2018 12:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
CU_Tigers4life - 13 June 2018 10:19 AM

Amen brother…I don’t have a problem with Pines being in favor or LGBT issues or women’s issues…hell, I am pretty relaxed on that as I have a Gay Daughter that I love more than life itself…I just can’t stand the double speak, hypocrisy and general lack of common sense on issues like this one that I posted. 

Spot on.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

No, i don’t wake up looking for something to argue with you about. That’s the difference.

Gay daughter huh? How does she feel about you voting with people who think she isn’t worthy of a cake, and is going to hell cause of who she is?

Of course, it’s a wedge issue. It’s why jackasses like you bring it up. It drives a wedge in the democratic coalition by age and race. The fact that you think it isn’t just reinforces and proves that you don’t know what you are talking about.

Coward huh?
Anytime you want to compare resumes, I’ll be glad to. I know it would be hard to compare to the sacrifices an athletic trainer and someone who sits down when his nation calls…but hey, lying about bone spurs is bravery to you two wastes of space.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Gay daughter huh? How does she feel about you voting with people who think she isn’t worthy of a cake, and is going to hell cause of who she is?

My daughter is actually very conservative.  She’s the type of person that would not go to a baker to start a false drama for 15 minutes of fame.  She would just go to another baker if it was that important…It’s a Libertarian trait.

Of course, it’s a wedge issue. It’s why jackasses like you bring it up. It drives a wedge in the democratic coalition by age and race. The fact that you think it isn’t just reinforces and proves that you don’t know what you are talking about.

The only wedge you have if your boxers crawling up your ass..otherwise you are full of shit…

Coward huh?
Anytime you want to compare resumes, I’ll be glad to. I know it would be hard to compare to the sacrifices an athletic trainer and someone who sits down when his nation calls…but hey, lying about bone spurs is bravery to you two wastes of space.

Ah..this is the part where you boast about your career…again…First, I appreciate you keeping up with my resume, but I haven’t been a trainer in about 30 years or so….I have fond memories of those times both in the military and my medical background, but I moved on to greener pastures as they say that affords me a 9-5 job with a good income and a family life…of which is none of your business.  I don’t need to boast about my work to validate life like you do….

Just because you are a well-paid UNC Snob that likes to play internet tough guy doesn’t make you brave.  You can be the type of guy that would gladly put yourself in harms way to save another and still be a coward in other areas….which you are.

Why don’t you show me how brave you are tough guy?  I challenge you to post at least 5 new threads with an opening monologue of any subject you wish and toss it around for discussion….I put myself out there all of the time because I am not a fraid of “tough-guys” like you trying to tear me down…

Somehow I don’t think you have enough hair on your ass to take on my challenge…..

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 13 June 2018 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07

The rules for direct competition is a meaningless wedge issue, but a couple upset because a baker didn’t want to make their cake is a crisis of national importance. Haahaa - yet another example.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Curggr - 13 June 2018 01:14 PM

The rules for direct competition is a meaningless wedge issue, but a couple upset because a baker didn’t want to make their cake is a crisis of national importance. Haahaa - yet another example.

Trying to get back to a civil discussion, I do think the rules for competition matter if this is going to be a national trend.  No matter how much people want it, there are just sports that the majority of women simple cannot compete against men in..In those rare examples when a women can participate at a man’s level of competition then go for it..but history has shown that women in most competitions cannot compete…

Allowing transgender girls to compete in sports that historically gives men a huge physical advantage over a girl is simply not fair to the girl and It amazes me that there are places that are forcing kids to compete under these unfair rules.

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 13 June 2018 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
CU_Tigers4life - 13 June 2018 01:28 PM
Curggr - 13 June 2018 01:14 PM

Trying to get back to a civil discussion, I do think the rules for competition matter if this is going to be a national trend.  No matter how much people want it, there are just sports that the majority of women simple cannot compete against men in..In those rare examples when a women can participate at a man’s level of competition then go for it..but history has shown that women in most competitions cannot compete…

Allowing transgender girls to compete in sports that historically gives men a huge physical advantage over a girl is simply not fair to the girl and It amazes me that there are places that are forcing kids to compete under these unfair rules.

I agree. There are physical differences that make a difference.

I also see it differently if a girl excels in a sport and decides she wants to enter the male competition. She’s making that choice to enter that competition. That’s different from all females competing being forced into the competition with the transgender person that has been inserted into their “league” or whatever it is.

I think people are forcing kids into that situation because they don’t know how to handle it. They don’t want the political backlash of being seen as telling the transgender person they aren’t actually a girl, so they go with this option. It’s unfair to the other competitors. Extending this out into an unknown realm, who knows - it could make a difference in college scholarships if a person that would have otherwise been second in the state meet now doesn’t place.

The article also says that they don’t know if the people have actually undergone any type of treatment, only that they identify as female. That’s an extra layer of consideration. They’ve decided who can participate in a gender-specific competition in a physical activity without any consideration of anything physical. I am not all that impressed with “the party of science.”

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah, blacks need to go elsewhere to get service too. Why do they complain so much. Separate but equal right? It’s not like we have ever had that discussion. Hahahahaha-yet another example.

All those dudes did was ask for a cake. They didn’t go looking for a problem but i know what Fox News tells you can’t be questioned. Do you think Jesus would have baked it for them? Answer that one honestly.

If you had bothered to ask though on my thoughts nicely instead of taken a shot at me to start…you might have found out that I agreed with you on much of this…but as a jackass piece of shit, you trolled.

Tell your gay daughter she should just be happy with being a second class citizen. She should just be thankful that real Americans like you don’t send her to the Mike Pence conversion therapy class. I mean she is an abomination after all right? Bible says so. So does your party’s official platform and you choose to be a part of it. What a dad.

Signature 

1 of 4