2 of 4
Parents and Students Outraged As 2 Transgender “Girls” Place First and Second in a Race
Posted: 13 June 2018 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5217
Joined  2009-09-09

Yeah, blacks need to go elsewhere to get service too. Why do they complain so much. Separate but equal right? It’s not like we have ever had that discussion. Hahahahaha-yet another example.

WTF?

All those dudes did was ask for a cake. They didn’t go looking for a problem but i know what Fox News tells you can’t be questioned. Do you think Jesus would have baked it for them? Answer that one honestly.

You are the one invoking cakes in this thread..totally off subject as usually because steers away from the thread….Classic…

But since you mentioned cakes…that whole 1st Amendment gives people that right.  For a “Liberatian” that should be a no-brainier. Like it or not, that is their right and that is the fundamental problem with liberals…you are trying to impose your social values on everone…or else get sued or boycotted.

If you had bothered to ask though on my thoughts nicely instead of taken a shot at me to start…you might have found out that I agreed with you on much of this…but as a jackass piece of shit, you trolled.

You are incapable of of civil discussion..your track record is your resume

Tell your gay daughter she should just be happy with being a second class citizen. She should just be thankful that real Americans like you don’t send her to the Mike Pence conversion therapy class. I mean she is an abomination after all right? Bible says so. So does your party’s official platform and you choose to be a part of it. What a dad.

Let me be clear…she is may daughter..not my Gay Daughter she always will be. I won’t dignify the rest of your response with an answer..

I see where you sidestepped my challenge to you like the coward you are…..

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 June 2018 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3488
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 03:22 PM

Tell your gay daughter she should just be happy with being a second class citizen. She should just be thankful that real Americans like you don’t send her to the Mike Pence conversion therapy class. I mean she is an abomination after all right? Bible says so. So does your party’s official platform and you choose to be a part of it. What a dad.

Seriously? Not cool!

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 13 June 2018 04:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Curggr - 13 June 2018 04:00 PM

Seriously? Not cool!

Are you surprised?..This post speaks far more to the character of Pines than anything else.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 June 2018 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
CU_Tigers4life - 13 June 2018 04:03 PM

Seriously? Not cool!

Are you surprised?..This post speaks far more to the character of Pines than anything else.

Shameful.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7934
Joined  2008-10-29

No, this thread speaks to your character, but hey I love you tough guy conservatives who attack others and then when I hit you back you feign hurt. If you cant take it run along. Until then enjoy being treated the way you treat others. I know that is a hard concept for you “real christians.” If only there was a principle about that you claimed to believe in.

You started the thread, you mentioned your daughter and YOU vote for and support policies that make her a second class citizen. Does your party think she should be able to get married? do they think she should be able to adopt kids? Do they think that she is immoral for being who she is? Answer those questions honestly and if you still decided to support them as a father of a gay daughter then you are an even bigger piece of shit than I think you are…but of course she CHOOSES to be gay right?

Just like your types claimed black people could and should get service elsewhere, just like you think gay people should now. But I know that is a hard concept for someone like you to understand.

So like I said…what a dad. Think twice before you troll me next time…bitch.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 13 June 2018 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
Curggr - 13 June 2018 04:20 PM
CU_Tigers4life - 13 June 2018 04:03 PM

Seriously? Not cool!

Shameful.

Yes I agree…you both are.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07

The “I know you are but what am I” response. Very impressive.I can see why you wouldn’t condemn   other statements from the left; you agree with the underlying perspective and the tactic itself. Very classy….

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Curggr - 13 June 2018 04:35 PM

The “I know you are but what am I” response. Very impressive.I can see why you wouldn’t condemn   other statements from the left; you agree with the underlying perspective and the tactic itself. Very classy….

As Usual….he takes the cowards path.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 June 2018 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 04:25 PM

No, this thread speaks to your character, but hey I love you tough guy conservatives who attack others and then when I hit you back you feign hurt. If you cant take it run along. Until then enjoy being treated the way you treat others. I know that is a hard concept for you “real christians.” If only there was a principle about that you claimed to believe in.

You started the thread, you mentioned your daughter and YOU vote for and support policies that make her a second class citizen. Does your party think she should be able to get married? do they think she should be able to adopt kids? Do they think that she is immoral for being who she is? Answer those questions honestly and if you still decided to support them as a father of a gay daughter then you are an even bigger piece of shit than I think you are…but of course she CHOOSES to be gay right?

Just like your types claimed black people could and should get service elsewhere, just like you think gay people should now. But I know that is a hard concept for someone like you to understand.

So like I said…what a dad. Think twice before you troll me next time…bitch.

Nobody feigned hurt - just called you out for the low class post. Despite your self-congratulations, you aren’t significant enough to instil hurt, and you just became less significant.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

No it home. Just as intended. Nice try though. That’s why you keep posting and responding.

It doesn’t change y’alls behavior I know as you sill support the indefensible, vote against your own interests and vote to keep your relatives as second class citizens. You just don’t get away without being called out. Rest assured history has judged your types and will continue to do so. If only there was a word for people like you both…one you relish…I don’t know…starts with a D? Y’all brag about it. If only it was a good thing.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

It didn’t hit home at all….All it did was take you to a new low which is hard to do…...

And you are still a coward…..

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Oh yes it did and you know it. Disagree? Then refute a single thing I said…pretty sure a coward is someone who runs and hides in the face of adversity. I’m still here…bring it, troll. Nothing cowardly about me. Of course you always have Curggr…he hides when his nation is attacked. Shit, you people even vote for the side doing the attacking…and then lie about it. Anything more cowardly than that?

Hurts when someone stands up to you and treats you the way you treat others. I thought as a Trumpster you liked this kind of tough talk…
I guess it’s only okay when it goes against others.

https://www.hrc.org/blog/republican-national-committee-passes-most-overtly-anti-lgbtq-platform-in-hi

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Coward

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:11 PM

No it home. Just as intended. Nice try though. That’s why you keep posting and responding.

It doesn’t change y’alls behavior I know as you sill support the indefensible, vote against your own interests and vote to keep your relatives as second class citizens. You just don’t get away without being called out. Rest assured history has judged your types and will continue to do so. If only there was a word for people like you both…one you relish…I don’t know…starts with a D? Y’all brag about it. If only it was a good thing.

Baahaaahaa! According to you on other threads, continuing to post is a sign of your toughness. Haaahaaaa! So were you really just hurt?

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Nope…just a pussy like you that can’t refute a single thing I said. What a piece of shit. Have you gotten your daughter’s conversion therapy appointment yet?
Run along…bitch.

Signature 

2 of 4