3 of 4
Parents and Students Outraged As 2 Transgender “Girls” Place First and Second in a Race
Posted: 13 June 2018 05:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7934
Joined  2008-10-29
Curggr - 13 June 2018 05:29 PM
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:11 PM

No it home. Just as intended. Nice try though. That’s why you keep posting and responding.

It doesn’t change y’alls behavior I know as you sill support the indefensible, vote against your own interests and vote to keep your relatives as second class citizens. You just don’t get away without being called out. Rest assured history has judged your types and will continue to do so. If only there was a word for people like you both…one you relish…I don’t know…starts with a D? Y’all brag about it. If only it was a good thing.

Baahaaahaa! According to you on other threads, continuing to post is a sign of your toughness. Haaahaaaa! So were you really just hurt?

I know it’s tough for you watching your buddy get his ass whipped. I know you feel bad, but anytime you want to refute a single thing I said you feel free to…

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5217
Joined  2009-09-09

This week this guy has called a woman a cunt through a surrogate and he’s called my daughter an abomination…great guy

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

No you call her an abomination. I just point that out to you. I know that is a hard distinction for you MAGA types to make…of course so is morality and right and wrong so why am I surprised you can’t grasp it.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3488
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:33 PM
Curggr - 13 June 2018 05:29 PM
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:11 PM

No it home. Just as intended. Nice try though. That’s why you keep posting and responding.

It doesn’t change y’alls behavior I know as you sill support the indefensible, vote against your own interests and vote to keep your relatives as second class citizens. You just don’t get away without being called out. Rest assured history has judged your types and will continue to do so. If only there was a word for people like you both…one you relish…I don’t know…starts with a D? Y’all brag about it. If only it was a good thing.

Baahaaahaa! According to you on other threads, continuing to post is a sign of your toughness. Haaahaaaa! So were you really just hurt?

I know it’s tough for you watching your buddy get his ass whipped. I know you feel bad, but anytime you want to refute a single thing I said you feel free to…

If you actually had principles, you wouldn’t contradict your own proclamations so much.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:35 PM

No you call her an abomination. I just point that out to you. I know that is a hard distinction for you MAGA types to make…of course so is morality and right and wrong so why am I surprised you can’t grasp it.

Still a coward….

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Principles coming from a trumpster???? Bahahahahahahahah. What principles do you have?

What a dipshit.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
CU_Tigers4life - 13 June 2018 05:37 PM
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:35 PM

Still a coward….

Still a piece of shit…you don’t stand for the Scout law and vote for people who hate your daughter’s existence. To paraphrase Peter Navarro “there is a special place in Hell” for dads like you.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I guess you had enough. Stay down. It’s better for you.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:38 PM

Principles coming from a trumpster???? Bahahahahahahahah. What principles do you have?

What a dipshit.

As an easy one, I don’t post garbage like what you did. You think you’re whipping ass as you say, but you’re just making yourself look like one and a petulant, childish one at that.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:44 PM

Such an internet tough guy…Stay down? seriously?

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Nah, You are confusing me with our President. You seem to like him so I guess that is behavior you approve of. I’m teaching a shithead not to troll me and if he does he will get burned. Just like he did. I’m also educating you two dipshits on what you vote for as you seem surprised and unaware.

I guess that’s why you can’t refute what I said. Check the platform if you don’t believe me.

But yeah Transgenders are taking over sports. The issue of our times.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 05:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
CU_Tigers4life - 13 June 2018 05:53 PM

You should…still waiting on you to refute anything I said. Figured as much. Bitch.

When’s the appointment? Make sure you go to a clinic that will serve her though. Don’t want her offending good upstanding “Christians” by her existence.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 10:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  433
Joined  2014-03-26
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:57 PM

You should…still waiting on you to refute anything I said. Figured as much. Bitch.

When’s the appointment? Make sure you go to a clinic that will serve her though. Don’t want her offending good upstanding “Christians” by her existence.

So much hate masquerading as love, concern, and empathy. You are a fraud.

Posted: 13 June 2018 10:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Nah, just giving you all a taste of what you support, giving you proof that you support it and showing that you all are the frauds.

But of course we all knew that all along.

Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2018 11:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:57 PM

You’ve exposed yourself as a weakling masquerading as a tough guy. You may have accomplished some things in your career, and good for you, but it’s clearly not enough to satisfy your self-doubt. You are so weak and vulnerable at your core that simple political disagreement with people you don’t even know has reduced you to lashing out and posting things worse than Rosie O’Donnell has apologized for saying - absolute base lack of character. I don’t see how anyone with any self-respect gets to that point, but that’s assuming self-respect. You need some help. I’m done because you really do have problems and my continuing to toy with this to laugh at your false bravado is counter-productive.

Signature 

3 of 4