4 of 4
Parents and Students Outraged As 2 Transgender “Girls” Place First and Second in a Race
Posted: 14 June 2018 12:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7924
Joined  2008-10-29

Thanks Dr Phil. Wrong as usual and I figured you would run. Just like you always do.

Still haven’t refuted my point on the anti-gay platform you all support. I do appreciate the idiotic psychobabble that couldn’t be further from the truth though.
You guys really are a post fact group now. Better not criticize the cult leader. You might lose a primary.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 14 June 2018 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5180
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:57 PM
CU_Tigers4life - 13 June 2018 05:53 PM
SoPinesHeel - 13 June 2018 05:44 PM

I guess you had enough. Stay down. It’s better for you.

Such an internet tough guy…Stay down? seriously?

You should…still waiting on you to refute anything I said. Figured as much. Bitch.

When’s the appointment? Make sure you go to a clinic that will serve her though. Don’t want her offending good upstanding “Christians” by her existence.

Stephen, I really think you show dial down the insults….you are a smart guy, but you are really pushing matters and need to bring down the rhetoric.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 14 June 2018 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Ah, doing a little internet research huh? I appreciate the threat but you better realize it goes both ways so I would tread lightly.

Signature 

Posted: 14 June 2018 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 14 June 2018 09:13 AM

Ah, doing a little internet research huh? I appreciate the threat but you better realize it goes both ways so I would tread lightly.

I have absolutely no desire to say anything negative or derogative to your lovely family and rest assured I won’t outside of how they tolerate you…LOL..All I ask is the same courtesy.  Whatever issues we have should stay between us.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 14 June 2018 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah, and I don’t for you…I just wonder why you support those who do.

Signature 

Posted: 14 June 2018 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 14 June 2018 09:31 AM

Yeah, and I don’t for you…I just wonder why you support those who do.

I wish I could make you understand…I never support anything or anyone 100%.  Sometimes the best choice available is all there is.  I have stated on numerous occasions where I don’t see Eye-to-Eye on the GOP but the Democrats have allowed the far left extremist to hijack the party…I could be a “Sam Nunn” type of Democrate if one ran….No Democrat would dare run as a social liberal but fiscal conservative and pro strong military which is what we need…Do you know of any candidate from any party that is like that thay has a snowballs chance in hell of making a serious run?

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 14 June 2018 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

And I wish I could make you understand. It’s like you live in some kind of Fox News bizarro world. You claim Democrats are extreme? Democrats are the only place where moderates still can be welcome.

Your party has turned into a cult of personality and stands for nothing anymore but defending whatever Trump says or does no matter how insane.

You keep saying you don’t like some things and it’s like you don’t like more than you like…but you can’t admit you are wrong.

Just look at the race in Charleston where Sanford is gone because he wasn’t sufficiently loyal…as Arrington said , it’s Donald Trump’s party so I guess gay hating, immigrant bashing, ally insulting and collusion is what your group stands for. The Democrat is a reasonable family guy but I’m sure your team will Tar and feather him soon.

But yeah, transgendered people are running track.

Signature 

Posted: 14 June 2018 10:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

And I wish I could make you understand. It’s like you live in some kind of Fox News bizarro world. You claim Democrats are extreme? Democrats are the only place where moderates still can be welcome.

I simply disagree on this issue.  I think Moderates have a tough time on both sides.  You don’t see a lot of Democrats on the national stage speak candidly about faith, strong military and a support of gun owners rights which I know they have…on the GOP side, a pro-choice, pro-gun control person will get little traction…What I don’t see with you is that you project the belief that the democratic part can do no wrong or at least you are unwilling to call them out when they are wrong on an issue…and I know you have issues with them but keep it close to you.

Your party has turned into a cult of personality and stands for nothing anymore but defending whatever Trump says or does no matter how insane.

To a degree you are right…but to the victor go the spoils and I think that is true of any President in power and moving forward social media will be a huge driving force.  Say what you will about Trump, but he his the first President that has really manipulated Social media to balance out a press is working against him for the most part.

You keep saying you don’t like some things and it’s like you don’t like more than you like…but you can’t admit you are wrong.

Sure I can and I have..you just don’t acknowledge it when I have.  You paint us in really broad strokes as a monolithic group and that isn’t the case. In fact I recall numerous time when I have criticized Trump or the Republicans and you have treated it like Christmas to give you a chance to say:  I TOLD YOU SO!

Just look at the race in Charleston where Sanford is gone because he wasn’t sufficiently loyal…as Arrington said , it’s Donald Trump’s party so I guess gay hating, immigrant bashing, ally insulting and collusion is what your group stands for. The Democrat is a reasonable family guy but I’m sure your team will Tar and feather him soon.

I had a problem with Sanford when he cheated on his wife with that gal from Argentina so while you assessment is accurate, I don’t care in his case.

But yeah, transgendered people are running track.

As usual, threads with you exploded into a different topic.  Meh.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 14 June 2018 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I think Democrats talk about that stuff all the time. I just think you all don’t want to hear it. Meanwhile in your party moderates are vilified and purged and the college educated and women are abandoning you in droves. Again…it’s like you all live in an alternate reality. Don’t believe me? Why do conservatives like Will, Stephens, Flake, McCain and even Sanford get pushed out?

You have a problem with Sanford cause he cheated on his wife?? Trump is unbelievable in his ability to get away with anything. It’s like the rules don’t apply to him. The law will though and the sheriff is coming, no matter how much misdirection, cheating and attempted discrediting your team tries. Cohen is going to sing like a songbird and I can’t wait to see bullies get what they deserve.

Barack Obama was a decent family man who respected his office and who had a largely scandal free administration. You all vilified him and tried to discredit his birth. Voter ID was a non issue til the black guy got elected and now voter purging is the single most important issue to every republican legislature…meanwhile they keep you guys distracted with every wedge cultural issue Fox News can get you angry about. And you claim to be moderate? You literally support people who want gays to be second class citizens and 50 years ago did the same things to black people.

The party of free trade and corporatism is now the party of populism and tariffs which make no mistake is a tax hike on all of us. Meanwhile Billionaires get huge tax cuts and Trump refuses to show us his returns.

And you wonder why I think the way I do. The question is why don’t you?

Signature 

Posted: 14 June 2018 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

I think Democrats talk about that stuff all the time. I just think you all don’t want to hear it. Meanwhile in your party moderates are vilified and purged and the college educated and women are abandoning you in droves. Again…it’s like you all live in an alternate reality. Don’t believe me? Why do conservatives like Will, Stephens, Flake, McCain and even Sanford get pushed out?

As you know, I go out of my way to listen and read liberal media and I just am not seeing that.  All I see when I watch these shows is wall to wall Trump bashing.  It as the same way with Bush.

You have a problem with Sanford cause he cheated on his wife?? Trump is unbelievable in his ability to get away with anything. It’s like the rules don’t apply to him. The law will though and the sheriff is coming, no matter how much misdirection, cheating and attempted discrediting your team tries. Cohen is going to sing like a songbird and I can’t wait to see bullies get what they deserve.

I didn’t vote for Trump in the Primaries..Remember?  I voted for Ted Cruz.  Most Presidents set themselves up with layers to protect themselves with “Plausible Deniability”..You know that.  Again, With Trump we knew what he was about and Hilary and Bill most likely have an open marriage.  You just never reconcile that Trump IMO was the lesser of the 2 Evils.  If another Republicans against Trump that I like I’ll vote for him.  Voting for a guy and supporting him unconditionally are not the same thing dude.

Barack Obama was a decent family man who respected his office and who had a largely scandal free administration. You all vilified him and tried to discredit his birth. Voter ID was a non issue til the black guy got elected and now voter purging is the single most important issue to every republican legislature…meanwhile they keep you guys distracted with every wedge cultural issue Fox News can get you angry about. And you claim to be moderate? You literally support people who want gays to be second class citizens and 50 years ago did the same things to black people.

I agree he’s a good family guy…that is obvious.  He was too inexperienced to be President. He never held a significant job leading anything and it showed.  Obama was Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid’s puppet for the first 4 years of his presidency.  Those 2 with the true president(s)

The party of free trade and corporatism is now the party of populism and tariffs which make no mistake is a tax hike on all of us. Meanwhile Billionaires get huge tax cuts and Trump refuses to show us his returns.

I am not against a populist president….The Tarriffs are negotiating tool and I don’t believe any have actually gone into effect.  Come on..you know how the game works.  Billionaires will always find away to keep their money.  If you soak them in taxes the move the money out of the country..which they did. Now it’s coming back and the economy is doing much better…..That can always change.

And you wonder why I think the way I do. The question is why don’t you?

That is because you generalize a

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 17 June 2018 05:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Overseas and not able to keep up with this but I dispute everything you said.

BTW, you had a chance to support Nunn’s daughter for Senate a few years ago. Did you? She was everything you described. If you didn’t then don’t wonder why I treat your claims of open mindedness with skepticism.

There are times that I think Cruz would be scarier than Trump. Cruz is an ideologue and willing to do wrong on principle. True believers are the scariest. Trump is just fame and money motivated. He will change with the prevailing wind on a dime.

Both are terrible humans and hopefully we will be done with both of them within a year or two.

Signature 

Posted: 17 June 2018 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Overseas and not able to keep up with this but I dispute everything you said.

Iceland?....Always wanted to travel their.  I saw Chef Andrew Zimmer visit there and it looked interesting.

BTW, you had a chance to support Nunn’s daughter for Senate a few years ago. Did you? She was everything you described. If you didn’t then don’t wonder why I treat your claims of open mindedness with skepticism.

I am not fond of family legacies.  I’ll never say “never”, but the last name is not an automatic ticket to my vote. She is a “Nunn”, but she isn’t her daddy.

There are times that I think Cruz would be scarier than Trump. Cruz is an ideologue and willing to do wrong on principle. True believers are the scariest. Trump is just fame and money motivated. He will change with the prevailing wind on a dime.

That is in part why I liked him.  He pissed a lot off people in the GOP and I liked it. “True Believers”?..What do you mean by that?  As in Christians?

Both are terrible humans and hopefully we will be done with both of them within a year or two.

I don’t think I have ever seen you refer to any Republican or Conservative as a “good human”...Your posts suggests you feel that way about all….MEH

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

4 of 4