The IG Report and what it means….
Posted: 16 June 2018 08:47 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5282
Joined  2009-09-09

I have been trying to figure out the significance and ramifications and the short of it will be a waste of time pointing fingers at James Comey and Loretta Lynch..It also makes the FBI look bad…

The big problem I have is the report says that the Clinton Email and Trump-Russia investigation is not politically motivated when FBI agent Peter Strozk, even texted his lover Lisa Page, who was an FBI lawyer, to tell her he would “stop” Trump from being elected…..They are the same people that was investigating the Clinton Email…This should invalidate both investigations and both should be ended immediately because there is obvious bias to the point of not know how many people in the FBI has a slant on these 2 people.

James Comey used a personal Gmail account for official government business while FBI director, after leading the investigation into the Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.  As I said in another thread, I think this guy, despite he credentials and having a reputation of being an “Honorable Fellow” showed that his own hubris may be at the core of these investigations…..I think he felt he was so powerful that he could not be touched by either Hilary or Trump and was surprised when he was fired…..

The Clinton Email investigation and Russia probe needs to end…They are both heavily tainted….

It looks like the Liberal Media is shifting their focus back to the Boarder and making the Trump Administration look bad of the separation of children for their families that are illegally crossing the boarder.

Here is an article from a new website I am looking at called “bipartisanpolicy.org” that offers a general take in the policy:

https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/why-are-families-being-separated-at-the-border-an-explainer/

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 17 June 2018 05:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7945
Joined  2008-10-29

I’m in Iceland and quite frankly the Blue Lagoon is more interesting than arguing about this…

But I do find it funny that Republicans and Trump especially cheered Comey and now they are sooooo upset about how he handled the Clinton email scandal? News flash if it wasn’t for Comey Clinton would be president and the investigations from Republicans would be never ending…would you still be wanting them to stop in that case?

As to Russia? People are going to prison and guilty pleas are coming down regularly…but you want it to end?

I want the people doing the wrong doing to be punished. Remember when Republicans wanted that too?
That was awesome.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 17 June 2018 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

I’m in Iceland and quite frankly the Blue Lagoon is more interesting than arguing about this…

If the report exonerated the Clinton’s, Comey, Lynch and the FBI you might actually go rogue and create a new thread doing a 360 degree slam dunk proclaiming how you told us so…..what a guy…LOL.  It doesn’t interest you because it doesn’t support you point of view.

But I do find it funny that Republicans and Trump especially cheered Comey and now they are sooooo upset about how he handled the Clinton email scandal? News flash if it wasn’t for Comey Clinton would be president and the investigations from Republicans would be never ending…would you still be wanting them to stop in that case?

That is the point that I am trying to make about Comey..he is trying to have his cake and eat it too…What part of that are you not getting? 

Also you are contradicting yourself “Bigly”....I thought the Russians put Trump in office and now you are telling me it was Comey?  You have been running point for the Liberal playbook on why Trump was elected with the Russian collusion and you let this litted nugget out….Thanks.  You know darn well the reason Clinton lost was that she was a horrible candidate.

Joe Biden would be President today if the Clinton’s hadn’t bullied him out.  Everyone thought it was a coronation and it wasn’t.  Joe Biden would have been a good President.  I might have voted for him even.

As to Russia? People are going to prison and guilty pleas are coming down regularly…but you want it to end?

Still waiting on those convictions…..I keep hearing the checks in the mail…All I have to say is after 18 months and millions of dollars spent on investigating this, I hope they do better than taking down a few fall guys…What is the old say, a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich?

I want the people doing the wrong doing to be punished. Remember when Republicans wanted that too?
That was awesome.

Believe it or not I agree….but to use a sports metaphor, I want the ref’s to call it both ways and that isn’t happening….

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 20 June 2018 07:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

After a few days of congressional hearings from Horowitz, it’s painfully obvious the FBI had the “fix” in to protect Hilary Clinton and to go after Trump to prevent him from wining.  The bias of the investigating agents is an embarrassment to the Bureau that will take a lot of time to win back the trust of the public.

We already know Page and Strzok were 2. I believe Horowitz testified yesterday during Gowdy’s questioning that 2 of the other unnamed 3 worked on Muellers team. That means 4 of the 5 that have been referred all worked on Mueller’s team.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the last unnamed individual was McCabe.

These 5 agents were in a group chat which occured during the same time frame of the “insurance policy” text which references a meeting in Andy’s office. There were several leaks early on referencing secret off site meetings that were not mentioned in the OIG report but were referenced in other texts.

I think we are about to learn the names of those attendees.

The people conspired with the Democrats and the the liberal media and now that it had blow up in their face the Democrats are running to the boarder with the crocodile tears over the kids on the boarder.

Since Chuck Schumer has said he won’t support fixes to the program that Trump is merely enforcing, I suspect Trump will fire off an Executive Order to address the issue making the Dems look like the horses assess they have become.

Signature 

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H