No takers on the Children on the Boarder issue?
Posted: 19 June 2018 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5282
Joined  2009-09-09

I mean Rosie O’Donnell,  Chelsea Handler, Kathy Griffin and of course Mika Brzezinski and the usual suspects that always seem to have the standard meltdown are following their marching orders and being appropriately offended over this issue…Screw the American Kids that get separated from their parents when they are arrested for a crime…This is bigger!

Look, I think it’s a real shame this has to happen and I don’t want kids separated from their parents any longer than needed…But I have no problem with a short separation period to make sure these kids are actually with actual family and not smugglers, gang members, sex traffickers, slave traders,  coyotes and if that is inconvenient then that is unfortunate….These people put the US in an a position to have to make choices that may no make this people that broke the law crossing into out country happy.  This is 100% avoidable by not coming to America illegally. 

The left comparing this to Nazi concentration camps is wayyyy over the top!  All that is doing is pissing the right off. 

The reason the left is “offended” at this issue is because the other Trump scandals that the left has been trying to burn Trump on is losing steam thanks in part to an IG report that suggests there was serious political bias among those investigating Trump and they have to find another cause to get offended over.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 20 June 2018 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4048
Joined  2013-01-17

Trump put a stop to this a few hours ago.  I guess he was taking too much heat.

Signature 

2016 National Champs