Equal Protection?
Posted: 10 July 2018 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3491
Joined  2009-01-07

The former Navy sailor that was prosecuted for pictures he took inside a submarine has filed a suit against Comey, Obama and a few others claiming he wasn’t given equal protection based on how his case was handled versus how Hillary’s case was handled.

“We’ll highlight the differences in the way Hillary Clinton was prosecuted and how my client was prosecuted,” Daigle said. “We’re seeking to cast a light on this to show that there’s a two-tier justice system and we want it to be corrected.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/04/ex-navy-sailor-pardoned-by-trump-says-hes-suing-comey-and-obama.html

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 10 July 2018 09:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5364
Joined  2009-09-09
Curggr - 10 July 2018 09:42 AM

The former Navy sailor that was prosecuted for pictures he took inside a submarine has filed a suit against Comey, Obama and a few others claiming he wasn’t given equal protection based on how his case was handled versus how Hillary’s case was handled.

“We’ll highlight the differences in the way Hillary Clinton was prosecuted and how my client was prosecuted,” Daigle said. “We’re seeking to cast a light on this to show that there’s a two-tier justice system and we want it to be corrected.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/04/ex-navy-sailor-pardoned-by-trump-says-hes-suing-comey-and-obama.html

If Hilary runs again, Trump has so much dirt on her in addition to stories like this that she will spend her entire time defending herself rather than campaigning on what ever she thinks she can talk people into believing what she is selling…

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 10 July 2018 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3491
Joined  2009-01-07

Absolutely. He would raise it tied together with the exposed FBI agents.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson