Brett Kavanaugh Is Trumps SCOTUS Pick
Posted: 10 July 2018 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5277
Joined  2009-09-09

I think Trump publishing his list of candidates the he would consider as a Supreme Court Justice may go down as one of the most brilliant campaign moves in American Politics….I fully admit that the Supreme Court was my one-issue that had a significant impact on my choice for President.  I could not stomach the though of a liberal stacked Supreme Court and it’s obvious that this group of Justices is aging and Trump may have 2-3 more to pick and that will affect a generation….

The liberals are going nuts over this as they like to do these days rather than vote…..It amazes me how liberal can get up for these gestapo tactics of intimidation but won’t get off their lazy asses and vote….

The young crop of liberals really don’t realize how much of a turn-off their intimidation and rioting is to “normal” America and those same tactics is what flushes conservative voters out to the ballot boxes….

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 10 July 2018 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3490
Joined  2009-01-07
CU_Tigers4life - 10 July 2018 10:02 AM

I think Trump publishing his list of candidates the he would consider as a Supreme Court Justice may go down as one of the most brilliant campaign moves in American Politics….I fully admit that the Supreme Court was my one-issue that had a significant impact on my choice for President.  I could not stomach the though of a liberal stacked Supreme Court and it’s obvious that this group of Justices is aging and Trump may have 2-3 more to pick and that will affect a generation….

The liberals are going nuts over this as they like to do these days rather than vote…..It amazes me how liberal can get up for these gestapo tactics of intimidation but won’t get off their lazy asses and vote….

The young crop of liberals really don’t realize how much of a turn-off their intimidation and rioting is to “normal” America and those same tactics is what flushes conservative voters out to the ballot boxes….

Agreed on the tactics driving people to vote.
It will be interesting to watch this process. The left is going to fight hard on this one. If Trump were to win a second term, he’ll get more nominations and really have his stamp on the court.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 10 July 2018 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4045
Joined  2013-01-17

“won’t get off their lazy asses and vote….” 

Oh the irony

Signature 

2016 National Champs