ACC power rankings week 2
Posted: 10 September 2018 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4097
Joined  2011-02-04

The ACC is back to being a basketball conference.

1 Clemson

2 VT

3 Duke- moved up a spot from last week, they put up another solid win at NW.

4 BC- looks to have a pretty good team, just need a real test.

5 SU- I believe Eric Dungey is the best QB in the ACC

6 Wake

7 NCSU

8 Miami

9 GT- why can’t this team seal a win?

10 UVA- if they are ranked this high after their defeat to IU then this conference has some problems.

11 FSU- got a scare from an FCS team.

12 Samford- they clearly belong in the ACC, I just hope we can get them before the SunBelt Comference calls.

13 UL- struggled against pathetic ISU

14 Pitt- App St. nearly beat PSU the week before, Pitt looked like something that rhymes with Pitt.

15 UNC- they might be the worse P5 team this year, I really don’t know if it could possibly get worse.

Posted: 11 September 2018 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5468
Joined  2009-09-09
Garrett_TD23 - 10 September 2018 06:24 PM

The ACC is back to being a basketball conference.

1 Clemson

2 VT

3 Duke- moved up a spot from last week, they put up another solid win at NW.

4 BC- looks to have a pretty good team, just need a real test.

5 SU- I believe Eric Dungey is the best QB in the ACC

6 Wake

7 NCSU

8 Miami

9 GT- why can’t this team seal a win?

10 UVA- if they are ranked this high after their defeat to IU then this conference has some problems.

11 FSU- got a scare from an FCS team.

12 Samford- they clearly belong in the ACC, I just hope we can get them before the SunBelt Comference calls.

13 UL- struggled against pathetic ISU

14 Pitt- App St. nearly beat PSU the week before, Pitt looked like something that rhymes with Pitt.

15 UNC- they might be the worse P5 team this year, I really don’t know if it could possibly get worse.

There are still a lot of unknowns in the ACC as the level of competition is still spotty.  Some we have a good idea on:

UNC: A Dumpster fire. The Shoe Scandal has crippled this team with the suspensions.

GT:  Their defense is as porous as Swiss cheese.  I watched the USF game and the Bulls had zero problems moving the ball. It will be interesting to see if CPJ can have a good enough season to keep his job.  I know their are fans that want him gone.

Miami:  Opening against a big team like LSU is both good and bad.  I think LSU is a lot better than anticipated and Miami is not a bad team.  Rozier’s inconsistent passing is their problem

Duke:  As usual, they prove once again a great coach can get the best out of player when the talent pool is light.

VT:  Because FSU has played so very bad, I am not sure how good VT is. We really won’t find out until they play Notre Dame.

We still need more games to shake out we all the teams measure up.

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 12 September 2018 09:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  931
Joined  2011-04-22

1. Clemson

2. Virginia Tech

3. Boston College
4. Duke
5. Miami

6. Wake Forest
7. Louisville