2 of 2
FSU vs Syracuse
Posted: 15 September 2018 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12777
Joined  2008-10-29

Our Dline is going to FEAST on FSU Oline.  My my my.  Syracuse is living in their backfield.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 15 September 2018 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6425
Joined  2009-09-09

I don’t accept that Jimbo theft the cupboards so bare that FSU has fallen to this level…No way. This is about a coach that is way out of his depth at this level.

The question does FSU allow im to grow into the job or do they get their checkbook out, pay Taggart and reset again?

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 15 September 2018 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4222
Joined  2011-02-04

You have to let it play out for at least 3 years. FSU is not bare at the skill position, just at the o-line. The defense did well before their will was broken.

Posted: 15 September 2018 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4753
Joined  2013-01-17

Sad sad sad. 

Dungey didn’t even have a great game and I guess got hurt an missed half the game.  How is the Cuse backup beating FSU????

I’m surprised Blackman has’t gotten a shot to see if it spices up the offense, he did ok last year.

Signature 

2016 & 2018 National Champions

Posted: 15 September 2018 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6425
Joined  2009-09-09
Garrett_TD23 - 15 September 2018 04:29 PM

You have to let it play out for at least 3 years. FSU is not bare at the skill position, just at the o-line. The defense did well before their will was broken.

No you don’t have to let it play out for three years if you are FSU and have hired a a Coach that is not considered a big gun..

FSU went 6-6 last year barely…FSU has a bye week after Miami on Oct. 6th.  The only potential win I see is maybe NIU and they aren’t a bad program…

If they have only 2 wins after the Miami game then they bye week is when they would make the move…

I do think they will give him another year but 3 years of this is insanity…

It’s not just the O-line, did you watch them play?  No motivation, no unit and to top things they have that stupid turnover backpack…Seriously?

Good luck…

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 15 September 2018 09:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4222
Joined  2011-02-04

His stops at WKU and USF had terrible results in his first year. FSU is not going bowling this year, you have to stay the course because there is no turning back now.

I agree about letting James Blackman play, I was actually more of a James Blackman guy, but I’m going to assume the coaches know better.

2 of 2