Wake Forest: Warm
Duke: COOL
GT: NUCLEAR
Miami: COOL
UNC: HOT
PITT: WARM
UVa: COOL
VT: WARM

I think as of right now Paul Johnson is done unless he has an amazing finish.  I guess the next person in real trouble is Larry Fedora, but now that he has all of his players back, it will be interesting to see if he can turn things around.  They played good against Pitt.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 24 September 2018 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  966
Joined  2011-04-22

Fedora and Johnson are the only two I could see out after this year. Narduzzi and Petrino are probably a year away, but if I had to pick one of those two to go after this year, it would be Petrino.

Signature 

God Bless Saturday. @MattSmithCFB

Posted: 24 September 2018 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4045
Joined  2008-10-29

Fedora has a very large buyout. Like somewhere around $11-12 million. I will not say that UNC couldn’t do it, but chances are they will not, this season anyway.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 28 September 2018 01:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8704
Joined  2008-10-29

I think the entire ACC is cool except GT which I would put at warm to hot and Louisville which I actually think may be the hottest. I am not so sure they have the money to buy out Johnson after all the other money they have had to shell out to coaches.

I think next year is the year for Narduzzi, Fedora, and Johnson.

I think Charlie Strong is the head coach at Louisville next year. I think he liked it there.

Of course I could be wrong tomorrow but I dont think I am. Money doesn’t grow on trees anywhere except Washington DC.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)