1 of 2
Mid-Term Election Discussion.
Posted: 07 November 2018 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5466
Joined  2009-09-09

What do you think?

Losing seats in the House at Mid-terms is normal. Picking up Senate seats on the other hand is not normal…

The Dems have had the luxury of sitting in the cheap seats to obstruct because that is all they could do.

Now that they have some power, it will be interesting how they wield it….Will they display that they hate Trump more than they love their country and investigate for the next 2 years or will they negotiate and legislate?

I think Trump is being clever to come out and endorsing Pelosi as Speaker of the House and even offering to get some Republicans to vote for her to assure that happens….The Negotiations begin

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 07 November 2018 01:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7979
Joined  2008-10-29

Gotta get your shots in huh? Obstruction is what Republicans did for 8 years of Obama with endless investigations into nothing that became of nothing. They even admitted it several times in some notable gaffes. It did however help them steal a Supreme Court seat so there is that, just as Jesus would want. I remember you being really upset at all of those

Investigating Trump is called oversight. Especially when the current crowd thought it more important to investigate the FBI than the people currently getting indicted by the special prosecutor. Remember when “constitutional scholars” like yourself thought that was important? I guess that was before you joined the cult.

The Republican Party is shrinking but as a trick of our system is being rewarded for winning rural areas. The electoral college and the senate are both examples. This election was proof of that and it will be hard for Democrats to overcome it even as more and more of the electorate sides with them.

This was not the blue wave as hoped, but instead more of a swell that can still grow. A lot of ground was made up in the Midwest and locally and in two years with some momentum and some oversight of Trump, i would expect another election of similar fashion.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 07 November 2018 01:46 PM

Gotta get your shots in huh? Obstruction is what Republicans did for 8 years of Obama with endless investigations into nothing that became of nothing. They even admitted it several times in some notable gaffes. It did however help them steal a Supreme Court seat so there is that, just as Jesus would want. I remember you being really upset at all of those

Investigating Trump is called oversight. Especially when the current crowd thought it more important to investigate the FBI than the people currently getting indicted by the special prosecutor. Remember when “constitutional scholars” like yourself thought that was important? I guess that was before you joined the cult.

The Republican Party is shrinking but as a trick of our system is being rewarded for winning rural areas. The electoral college and the senate are both examples. This election was proof of that and it will be hard for Democrats to overcome it even as more and more of the electorate sides with them.

This was not the blue wave as hoped, but instead more of a swell that can still grow. A lot of ground was made up in the Midwest and locally and in two years with some momentum and some oversight of Trump, i would expect another election of similar fashion.

Okay

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

you must be happy this morning…suppressing votes really does work. I guess that’s why you all work so hard at it.

You avoided “monkeying this up.” It’s about “cotton pickin time.”

Signature 

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 07 November 2018 02:11 PM

you must be happy this morning…suppressing votes really does work. I guess that’s why you all work so hard at it.

Sure. Whatever

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 07 November 2018 02:11 PM

Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g7LhlLSOzQ

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Figured as much. You just want people to agree with you…I’m perfectly happy to let these threads die.

Every time you want to post your political bullshit though I’ll respond.

Signature 

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Whatever you posted didn’t come through on my phone.

I’m sure it is genius though.

Signature 

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 07 November 2018 02:32 PM

Whatever you posted didn’t come through on my phone.

I’m sure it is genius though.

Just an example of voter intimidation like you were speaking of….Don’t drive and text..be safe!

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah, because black people intimidating white people has been a major problem in this country. Oh and too many black people voting. Another major problem. Good thinking…

Don’t worry, the brown people are coming to get you. They are going to make you transgendered, have an abortion, and have Medicare. Watch out.

Signature 

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 07 November 2018 02:35 PM

Yeah, because black people intimidating white people has been a major problem in this country. Oh and too many black people voting. Another major problem. Good thinking…

Don’t worry, the brown people are coming to get you. They are going to make you transgendered, have an abortion, and have Medicare. Watch out.

I guess you got it to come through on your phone…nice

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Nope, link was in the email alert. I do enjoy your belief by anecdote. It goes along way to understanding your thought process.

Signature 

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

This was not the blue wave as hoped

Nice to see you admit your true colors….

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I want a check on President Trump and the corruption of the Republican Party. I don’t care who does it.

Rest assured you long ago showed yours…

Signature 

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 07 November 2018 02:56 PM

I want a check on President Trump and the corruption of the Republican Party. I don’t care who does it.

Rest assured you long ago showed yours…

You must not be flying this week….You have been a chatty matty..we missed you.

Signature 

— Mike Leach

Posted: 07 November 2018 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I fly at night. This is my off time

Signature 

1 of 2