RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5479
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 07 November 2018 02:59 PM

I fly at night. This is my off time

Since you fly at night..this is a nice tension breaker just for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 07 November 2018 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7979
Joined  2008-10-29

My wife and I actually danced to the Diana Krall version at our wedding.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 08 November 2018 02:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3520
Joined  2009-01-07

It was a split result. Both parties have something to be happy about and use to push their message.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 15 November 2018 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5479
Joined  2009-09-09

I would love to see the House Republicans team up and vote to make Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez speaker of the House.  That would be hilarious.

This girl is already making waves within her own party and is about to get a serious reality check about the way the real world of politics works.  On her first day in Washington she participates in a demonstration with a bunch of tree-huggers at Nancy Pelosi’s office and then she makes a big stink about the deal that Amazon made with NY.  These are not the type of people you want to piss off in the early days of a political career.

She just entered a stream filled with piranhas and has no clue what is about to happen to her.

She will be wearing designer clothes in a few months emulating the very people she once was chastising and become a good little democrat or she will become the Washington Post’s (owned by Bezos) next target to destroy.

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

Posted: 16 November 2018 11:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3883
Joined  2008-10-29

I personally think the radical democrats will get the party off message, and it will backfire. Folks want a wall, less taxes, and better immigration policies. Those are things regular folks care about. Healthcare is where the democrats should focus. It will be on Trump. Big mistake.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

2 of 2