Cuse vs Louisville 11-9-18
Posted: 09 November 2018 09:39 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4294
Joined  2013-01-17

Cuse blowing them out.  Louisville has turned it over 3 times in about 6 plays.  Their backup QB transferred after the Clemson game so their 3rd string came in, arm got hit on his first snap, and he hurled up an INT.  The play before that Pass just dropped the ball while scrambling.

36-7 with 1:28 until the half.  Cuse got 3 straight scores in very short fields, around the 25.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 09 November 2018 09:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4115
Joined  2011-02-04

I don’t believe I have ever seen a train wreck of a program this bad. No way UL’s talent level is this bad, the players just don’t give a shat.

Posted: 09 November 2018 10:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12278
Joined  2008-10-29

Our win over Syracuse with a backup QB looks more impressive as long as Syracuse keeps winning.

LOL Louisville.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 10 November 2018 06:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5479
Joined  2009-09-09

Louisville has been fully exposed to being a one-trick pony with Lamar Jackson.  That kick carried the program a lot more than even I realized.  The players have no heart. They are clearly going through the motions.

What top recruit would want to go to a place like that knowing full well that the current staff are dead men walking?

Signature 

Pirates function as a team. There were a lot of castes and classes in England at the time. But with pirates, it didn’t matter if you were black, white, rich or poor. The object was to get a treasure. If the captain did a bad job, you could just overthrow him.

— Mike Leach

‹‹ Hot seat coaches     Clemson vs BC ››