2 of 3
Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Time on SCOTUS may be winding down
Posted: 10 January 2019 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8704
Joined  2008-10-29

Thanks for that, dumbass. You do realize Trump had 20 billion dollars for a wall last year in exchange for DACA and he REJECTED the deal again because of talk radio. Trump doesn’t want a wall…he wants a fight and he is such an infant he picked one he can’t win. You deal with a toddler by telling them no. Trump has never had anyone tell him no. Now he has a grandmother who has dealt with insolent children her whole life.

Fellas, I already know how misinformed and stupid you all are. Why do you keep trying to advertise it?

What’s worse is you brag about how you are willing to hurt millions of people, tarnish the office and set this country back for decades all because you can’t admit you were wrong or want a few Supreme Court seats.

You realize by making your party nationally irrelevant for a generation you will never get to pick another one right? Keep doubling down on white resentful old white men. I think it is a good strategy.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 10 January 2019 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3882
Joined  2009-01-07

What are you talking about? I didn’t even offer a perspective. I just shared the statements of some key democrats - yell at them if you don’t like it.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 10 January 2019 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Fine, something tells me you were trying to make a point since you are open about your support of him and I said Democrats offered him the wall, and he didn’t want it. Now he thinks it benefits him and he wants it…the problem is he is taking your party down the tubes all the while hurting a lot of people. Hurting people is wron but as for the rest, Fine with me, and he won’t get his wall either.

I just can’t believe that you all are proud that the undisputed champ of your party is an overgrown infant. Sad really.

Signature 

Posted: 10 January 2019 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07

My perspective is that neither party has really wanted to do anything about the immigration problems, but they go about it differently. As evidenced by the statements above, and others, compared to their current statements, the Democrats talk out of both sides of their mouths on it. The issue hasn’t changed but now that Trump is in office, their position has. The Republicans on the other hand, have tended to talk about border security and walls etc., but never really wanted to address it and didn’t when they had the chance. Dynamics like that are largely why we now have President Trump.

Signature 

Posted: 10 January 2019 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Bullshit…stop trying to blame both sides when your party is at fault. Either you are deliberately lying, seriously misinformed or just an ignoramus. Bipartisan immigration reform would have passed years ago if your party would have brought it to the floor but NO you wouldn’t because of the stupid hastert rule (child molestor btw) and also scapegoating brown people works for fundraising when your base is a bunch of hateful ignorant white peppers who resent the other. Democrats have offered compromise after compromise. Solution after solution. Your party doesn’t want them. They want the fight. Net illegal immigration has been negative for years and there is no crisis. This is a big lie. More than 1.1 million people less cross the border illegally last year as compared to 2000. You were even offered the stupid wall and you wouldn’t take yes for the answer.

Either quit being stupid, quit lying or shut up because your statement is 100 percent false and i won’t let it fly. Both parties are not the same and that is why yours is shrinking and about to become a regional southern party and completely incapable of winning nationally ever again. You voted for Trump despite all evidence saying what an awful thing it would be if he were elected. People like you are to blame and you don’t get to escape it.

You even gave yourselves an autopsy after Romney, prescribed the medicine and then refused to take it. When you are a science denying party of Trump you tend to do that. Congrats on your spiral to the bottom. The adults are taking over finally and we can be rid of having to listen to idiots for good soon enough.

Both sides to blame…my ass.

Signature 

Posted: 10 January 2019 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07

Why didn’t the Democrats do it when they had control of everything? They got the ACA passed without a single Republican vote?

Signature 

Posted: 10 January 2019 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

There has been a lot of talk about that…priorities. They had the capital for one major push. That happens when your team is opposed to everything.

Signature 

Posted: 10 January 2019 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07

Yeah, okay - much like is ceased to be a priority after Reagan granted amnesty.

Signature 

Posted: 10 January 2019 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Typical response. I don’t really give a shit what you think. You are obviously misinformed and don’t understand reality so keep chanting lock her up and thinking Mexico will pay for the wall. It suits you. Meanwhile people are suffering. That is wrong but obviously your standards are lower. No surprise.

Again I said Bipartisan immigration reform would have passed. YOUR team refused it because it didn’t have a majority of the majority in the house. That is as close as it ever came in years. Now funding of the government passed the senate 100-0, Before the guy YOU voted for shut the government down. The democratic majority, you know the group that actually has a majority of popular support as opposed to the president, has passed legislation to open the government back. Your team is hurting people for no reason. That is on you and people like you. Fine with me if you want that but you don’t get to claim falsehoods on here like your boy spouts from the Oval Office. Congrats on being part of the problem.

Signature 

Posted: 10 January 2019 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07

So you don’t dispute that the Ds stabbed Reagan in the back once he had granted amnesty. If you don’t think that had any impact on the rejection of “comprehensive immigration reform” where they demanded that “reform” came before security (the same deal they made with Reagan), then you just aren’t very politically adept - or you fall for the same trick multiple times in a row. That was the talking out of both sides of their mouths I mentioned previously.

Separate point - if the Ds offered Trump the wall before and were sincere, why are they willing to allow the government to be shut down over it now? They could easily say, sure, we supported if before let’s do it again? I don’t understand their objection to something you say they agreed to before? If they really were consistent in their views, can you reconcile the difference?

Signature 

Posted: 10 January 2019 11:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I’m plenty adept, you again are you showing your ignorance to what is going on. No surprise, YOU VOTE FOR IT.

I’ll say it slowly. Bipartisan Immigration reform had the votes to pass for years and would have been signed into law by Obama. Your team wouldn’t bring it to the floor because it would be a win for Obama…and the country.

Government funding passed both houses, including the Senate 100 to zero. Trump reneged and said he was proud to own it. SO OWN IT.

Wall funding was in exchange for DACA. Again it was on the table and the dumbass your dumbass voted for wouldn’t do it. Graham offered it again and Trump won’t do it. Again, your guy at fault. Why can’t you get this through your head? You vote for awful people. You’d think you would be tired of all the lies.

You don’t believe me, look it up yourself and turn off Fox. Your lack of knowledge as to the realities of what is happening exposes your news source.

Or don’t and keep bringing up nonsense from the 1980s that had nothing to do with this that some radio dipshit told you about. No one in this fight is thinking about any of that… but since you bring it up: Ronald Reagan was not on your side.

Gasp. What a shock, your party is full of shit. And now Trump is trying to say he never said Mexico would pay for it. Does he not understand how cameras work? Or does he just know lemmings like you all will believed ANYTHING he says.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/25/580222116/the-gops-evolution-on-immigration

Signature 

Posted: 11 January 2019 12:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 10 January 2019 11:55 PM

I’m plenty adept, you again are you showing your ignorance to what is going on. No surprise, YOU VOTE FOR IT.

I’ll say it slowly. Bipartisan Immigration reform had the votes to pass for years and would have been signed into law by Obama. Your team wouldn’t bring it to the floor because it would be a win for Obama…and the country.

Government funding passed both houses, including the Senate 100 to zero. Trump reneged and said he was proud to own it. SO OWN IT.

Wall funding was in exchange for DACA. Again it was on the table and the dumbass your dumbass voted for wouldn’t do it. Graham offered it again and Trump won’t do it. Again, your guy at fault. Why can’t you get this through your head? You vote for awful people. You’d think you would be tired of all the lies.

You don’t believe me, look it up yourself and turn off Fox. Your lack of knowledge as to the realities of what is happening exposes your news source.

Or don’t and keep bringing up nonsense from the 1980s that had nothing to do with this that some radio dipshit told you about. No one in this fight is thinking about any of that… but since you bring it up: Ronald Reagan was not on your side.

Gasp. What a shock, your party is full of shit. And now Trump is trying to say he never said Mexico would pay for it. Does he not understand how cameras work? Or does he just know lemmings like you all will believed ANYTHING he says.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/25/580222116/the-gops-evolution-on-immigration

If you don’t think the BS the democrats pulled on Reagan had influence, then I can’t help you. Who would vote for a deal pretty much identical to the deal they had been burnt on previously? Actually, as I said before, many of the R’s may have gone for it until the people called BS on it. They said enforcement had to come first before the rest of the reform. If the D’s were sincere on both, why didn’t they go for that? The R’s had history to point to for their reluctance. If the D’s were sincere, why not recognize that and put in place the enforcement first? I know, the R’s must have been responsible for a tantrum versus a learned lesson.

The votes mean nothing if it’s never actually done. It’s very similar to the Obama administration’s several points of saying the got an agreement - if it doesn’t help, it doesn’t matter that you had an agreement or a vote.

I don’t care about Trump saying Mexico is going to pay for it. If you took it seriously that Mexico was going to write a check as an idea, that’s your problem. I was interested in someone that was interested in border security regardless of the bank account.

You supported the people that supported it in the past (supposedly) but now call it immoral and mean. At the same time they call it immoral, they say it wouldn’t work, but how does something with no impact become immoral? Now, you’re pointing out they actually supported and had agreed to fund this immoral intervention that actually has no impact.

These arguments seem to point to some of that inconsistency I mentioned previously. “We agree with it but not if you want to do your part first despite the history of agreeing and backing off it after we got what we want.” “It’s immoral, we would never agree.” “It’s ineffective and has no impact.” Pines: “The Democrats have been consistent the whole time.”

Signature 

Posted: 11 January 2019 12:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

What a bunch of nonsense. How much wall do you think 5 billion pays for? Wait…it doesn’t matter because you aren’t getting it. They won’t ever give him that because you don’t appease a toddler or they will just throw the temper tantrum again every time they want something. He had his chance and he didn’t take it. Off the table now.

Trump can’t have his wall so he shut the government down. No one else did. He did. Again any Senator claiming that all of a sudden the border is a “crisis” has a vote on record two weeks ago voting for no wall funding. This is a giant lie to appease talk radio dipshits. It is hurting people and will soon start affecting our economy and safety of the public. You support that. Congrats. That makes you a terrible person. We already know the people you vote for are. They prove it daily.

Again why do you guys bask in how awful you are? It’s weird.

Signature 

Posted: 11 January 2019 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6411
Joined  2009-09-09

you don’t appease a toddler or they will just throw the temper tantrum again every time they want something

You throw temper tantrums on a regular basis and we appease you.  In fact, you go off regularly on how Trumps a bully, wants to pick fights, name calling….in fact you emulate the very person that you hold in contempt.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 11 January 2019 08:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I’m not throwing a temper tantrum…I’m just not gonna let you get away with spouting lies and falsehoods like the guy you voted for.

The president of the United States storms out of a room because he can’t get his way. I’m here ready to smack every one of your bullshit lies down every single time you bring it up.

Tolerating it got us this child in the first place. If only there had been some warning that this was gonna happen…

Signature 

2 of 3