3 of 3
Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Time on SCOTUS may be winding down
Posted: 11 January 2019 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3774
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 11 January 2019 12:50 AM

What a bunch of nonsense. How much wall do you think 5 billion pays for? Wait…it doesn’t matter because you aren’t getting it. They won’t ever give him that because you don’t appease a toddler or they will just throw the temper tantrum again every time they want something. He had his chance and he didn’t take it. Off the table now.

So you agree they’re not supporting it because they don’t like Trump - sounds like a tantrum to me. Great to see them putting their dislike of Trump ahead of decisions for the country….

Trump can’t have his wall so he shut the government down. No one else did. He did. Again any Senator claiming that all of a sudden the border is a “crisis” has a vote on record two weeks ago voting for no wall funding. This is a giant lie to appease talk radio dipshits. It is hurting people and will soon start affecting our economy and safety of the public. You support that. Congrats.

In a shutdown there are two sides. If either side gave in, then it would be over. Trump isn’t giving in because he wants the wall. The Democrats aren’t giving in because, according to your post above, they don’t like Trump. Therefore we have a shutdown.

That makes you a terrible person.

Wow! You’re starting to sound like Trump. Nice tantrum!

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 11 January 2019 06:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8500
Joined  2008-10-29

You truly cannot be this stupid. Democrats putting something ahead of country? You literally voted for a guy who would sell his countrymen out for a hotel in Moscow.

CONGRESS DID ITS JOB AND FUNDED THE GOVERMENT! The house has even gone back and funded all the individual agencies. What part of this do you not understand? Bipartisan. There are not two sides. 100-0. Unanimous. Trump was gonna sign it too until Ann Coulter called him out. He unfollowed her on twitter and then changed his position. You are either an idiot or a liar, maybe both if you cannot understand this. Now Republicans are going back and claiming this is a crisis because your party is a cult of personality. Trump thinks he is winning because he is surrounded by yes men. He is not and he is taking your party down and seriously hurting millions of people. This should terrify us all but I suspect as a Trump supporter and someone who does not understand the dangerous power this overgrown child has been given, you Keep wanting to act like this is not his fault.

Jesus H you are a special kind of dumb or I guess just a cult member. Of course that would make you both.

If I sound like Trump then you should like it. Sorry, I am smart and don’t do things to deliberately hurt people. That is what your side does.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 11 January 2019 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3774
Joined  2009-01-07

I was going along with your assessment of why they won’t fund it. You said it was because “They won’t ever give him that because you don’t appease a toddler.” That is you saying the reason they won’t fund it is because of what they think of him. Those are your words, not mine. You can decide if that’s “a special kind of dumb,” but it’s your words.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 11 January 2019 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

They would have never funded it without something for it and Republicans and Trump agreed to it until he changed at the 11th hour.

All I am saying is that they DEFINETELY wont reward his behavior now by caving somthere is no way out for him. This was so stupid, but you voted for it and support it so yes, you are still dumb.

Or you could just admit you were wrong. But you guys can’t.

Signature 

Posted: 30 January 2019 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6149
Joined  2009-09-09

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 30 January 2019 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Meanwhile at the RNC, the legal defense fund is running dry…so much treason and money laundering.

Remember when all you guys had to cover up was gay hating evangelicals caught in the bathroom stall giving handjobs and BJs…or “pro-lifers” paying for abortions?

Every time you get your ass kicked on a thread you just have to run to a new one huh?

Signature 

Posted: 30 January 2019 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6149
Joined  2009-09-09

The discussion never stops with us.  It just hops around.  This isn’t a new topic by the way.  It’s and existing one.  I saw this and want to have a little fun.  Also, it’s entertaining to set you phone off so you can run to the message board to see what I posted.  I know it’s the highlight of your day.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 30 January 2019 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

You are right, I do enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy, dumbassery, and fraudulent posts.

Signature 

3 of 3