5 of 5
GOP Introduces Bill In House To Fund Border Wall
Posted: 14 January 2019 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8697
Joined  2008-10-29

Dirty as the Democrats…you truly live in a Fox News World. You voted for the most corrupt regime in American history that is in charge without the consent of the majority. Cabinet member after cabinet member has been mired in scandal and the president is acting on behalf of an enemy of the country while looting the country for the profit of his family and businesses in direct violation of the constitution you claim to hold so dear..

Your party cheated a court justice, has failed in its constitutional duty of oversight and now won’t even fulfill its basic duty of maintaining a functioning government so you can chant a slogan. It gives cover to white nationalism, plays to peoples fears and hatreds, and is shrinking as a result. Man if there was only some examples of this in history you could learn from.

Your not only are a liar, a fraud, an idiot, but you are truly a terrible person for supporting all that. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you aren’t. The good news is that your types are declining and dying out. Good riddance. We will be better as a country when you all are nothing but the angry old loser at the end of the thanksgiving table bitching at windmills.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 14 January 2019 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6396
Joined  2009-09-09

There is no way you can talk to people in your position as you do.  Must make you feel good.  I wonder how your friends, family, co-workers and subordinates would feel about you if you spoke to them the same way?  Do you demean your wife or kids in this manner if they don’t agree with? I’m Sure there are troops under you that don’t goose-step to the same beat as you..do you talk to them like this?  Are you like the Great Santini?  What you really are is like Trump as you describe him. 

What a piece of work.  You are one frustrated angry little elf.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 14 January 2019 01:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Just speaking to you in a language you Trumpsters understand. I mean you never speak out against it so you obviously like it since you are always on here supporting it. Or I guess that is just for speaking about minorities and women and the most vulnerable in our society. Y’all turn into the bitches I’ve always known you to be when I punch you right in the face with your own medicine.

People like me have let people like you fill the space and as a result we got this disaster. No more. You people have been allowed to run wild trying to claim patriotism and god and it has all been a fraud as proven by current events we are watching unfold.

You will never get the last word. Quit trying.

Signature 

Posted: 14 January 2019 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

I criticize Trump and the GOP frequently…I just don’t jump up and down like a stark raving madman like people such as yourself want to do.  In this very thread, I stated that I thought Trump shutting down the government was a bad move…I just didn’t do it in the manner that you want….With that said, you NEVER…EVER..criticize the Democrats for any thing EVER…You don’t have the balls to start you own conversations..you just want to be a little bitch and fuss about everything…

Well Mr. “No More”...describe to us the world that we should sure your kind in…Please..elaborate…..If not, I expect you will just go drown a little of puppies the make you feel better.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 14 January 2019 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

not sure about that last part but this is a good column that explains your team’s strategy. It’s a year old but still very apropos, maybe more so now than back then. The thing is your strategy is so dumb because y’all are doubling down on a losing proposition.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/opinion/trump-immigration-white-supremacy.html

Just spoke to a nurse in a doctors office who voted for Trump. People assume because of the way I look and my jobs that I am a big supporter. Wanted to tell me about how disappointed he was. I didn’t say a thing other than that I am too. I never bring it up just like I don’t here. We do educate our children though that his behavior is not acceptable and rest assured they see with their own eyes how terrible he is. We don’t have to say a thing to them. It has really hurt their relationship with their grandparents on my wife’s side though because they can not comprehend how their relatives could support someone who does so many bad things. Again I never have to say a word.

Your side is losing and has been losing for a long time. It will only get worse. You are welcome to come over to the good guys whenever you want. Plenty of room. Until then every time you come in here and try to act like your side is trying to do the right thing, I’m gonna smack you down though. You aren’t. It appears a loss of epic proportions is the only thing that will get your team to change. Don’t worry. It is coming.

Signature 

Posted: 14 January 2019 02:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Your side is losing and has been losing for a long time. It will only get worse. You are welcome to come over to the good guys whenever you want. Plenty of room

Are you more of the Nancy Pelosi/Chuck Schumer old school Big Goverment democrat or more in the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Gigantic Government side of the aisle?..It’s pretty huge tent

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 14 January 2019 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Neither…I’m more of a “don’t sell out your country to an enemy” type American who doesn’t support people who do. As such I oppose the cult you belong to.

You would think a statement like that would include us all but apparently not. When all you fraudulent conservatives waive the flag and claim to be more American than the rest of us, don’t you think having a Russian agent as the leader of your party kind of makes you look bad?

Signature 

Posted: 15 January 2019 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 14 January 2019 08:56 PM

Neither…I’m more of a “don’t sell out your country to an enemy” type American who doesn’t support people who do. As such I oppose the cult you belong to.

You would think a statement like that would include us all but apparently not. When all you fraudulent conservatives waive the flag and claim to be more American than the rest of us, don’t you think having a Russian agent as the leader of your party kind of makes you look bad?

As usually, you make yet another statement about what you are against rather than what you support.  Are you talking about Uranium one?

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 15 January 2019 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Nah, I don’t talk about widely debunked lies. That’s more your territory, along with InfoWars.

Feel free to actually know what you are talking about before you post next time. It makes you look less dumb. Still dumb but not quite as much at least.

Signature 

Posted: 19 January 2019 05:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Well, Trump blinks first and offers a deal:

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 20 January 2019 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Sounds like it is a non starter for the one who got us in this mess…Ann Coulter.

So glad she was elected president.

Signature 

5 of 5