1 of 2
Nick Sandmann’s Lawyers is About to Sue a Lot of Media Outlets and Celebrities
Posted: 04 February 2019 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6087
Joined  2009-09-09

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42988/nick-sandmanns-lawyer-sends-letters-these-54-ryan-saavedra

I didn’t comment on this story because the information changed so quickly that it was a little hard initially was happened.  This is the kid where the indian got into is face with a drum trying to star something and the kid didn’t bite and just stood there. His crime was wearing a MAGA hat.

The news media, politicians and celebrities crucified this kid and his school…unitil the truth started coming out and they found out that they were completely wrong on this one.

Well the attorney’s for this kid is about to sue the asses of of a lot of people.  The like I provided has the letter of notice, a 15 minute video of their analysis of the events of that day and the list 54 people and media and other entities that received the letter.

It will be interesting how this one plays out.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 05 February 2019 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8451
Joined  2008-10-29

And because they sue doesn’t mean they will win anything…these kids were completely acting like assholes and there is ample evidence of them harassing girls as they walk by on the same day as this incident, while their school has been shown to repeatedly have incidents of black face and racial harassment. But yeah, because there were some weirdo black protesters there also it makes it okay. Have you ever been to the Lincoln memorial? There is always some weird group of religious fanatics there distributing bullshit literature. Normal people avoid and ignore them. Not these kids though…

Definitely some conservative heroes for sure, asshole teenage boys from a private catholic high school protesting women controlling their own bodies and picking fights with people in DC. Definitely worthy of praise:

When you wear a MAGA hat do you think you are building a bridge or promoting unity? Or are you trying to be an asshole? Answer that one…

BTW, when exactly was America better? What time are they trying to get back to? Why do conservatives relish being shitheads and behaving like jerks?

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 05 February 2019 10:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 05 February 2019 10:01 AM

And because they sue doesn’t mean they will win anything…these kids were completely acting like assholes and there is ample evidence of them harassing girls as they walk by on the same day as this incident, while their school has been shown to repeatedly have incidents of black face and racial harassment. But yeah, because there were some weirdo black protesters there also it makes it okay. Have you ever been to the Lincoln memorial? There is always some weird group of religious fanatics there distributing bullshit literature. Normal people avoid and ignore them. Not these kids though…

Definitely some conservative heroes for sure, asshole teenage boys from a private catholic high school protesting women controlling their own bodies and picking fights with people in DC. Definitely worthy of praise:

When you wear a MAGA hat do you think you are building a bridge or promoting unity? Or are you trying to be an asshole? Answer that one…

BTW, when exactly was America better? What time are they trying to get back to? Why do conservatives relish being shitheads and behaving like jerks?

It’s post like this that really tell a lot about you…

Paragraph 1:

They’re going to make some money.  The big media outlets will settle just to make it got away.  They don’t want a dragged out litigation.  As far as the individuals.  Who knows.  I guess a lot depends on the venue and the parties willingness to settle or litigate.  Again, I’m not sure celebrities want a dragged out trial where they have to actually defend their actions….

I have been to the Lincoln Memorial several times in my life.  I must have hit it at bad times because they were all peaceful and meaningful visits. 

Paragraph 2: You clearly have a problem with the Catholic Church or religion in general.  I’m guess the latter.  You are clearly in favor of a woman’s right to kill her unborn child. So be it. I wonder if that includes the comments made by the Va Governor that the Democrats had to create a shit storm of racism and get this guy out of office because of his comments of a full term baby surviving and abortion?

Paragraph 3: The MAGA hat is a tool created by the far left to demonize anything Trump. Plain an simple.  Liberals bitch about inclusion and diversity…but only if it conforms to their utopian ideology.  If you dare have a view other than the “master plan” you are branded and demonized….The kid was waiting for a ride and a bunch of assholes got into his face.

Paragraph : 4 Any answer I give you is from my personal life and there is literally no answer I could give you that you won’t find a reason to bitch about.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 05 February 2019 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

How many kids have you adopted? Amazing how much you people care about babies right up until the moment they are born. Why does it stop there. I think it is because you and all your other “pro lifers” care so much about life.

If a man had to deliver children do you think abortion would be opposed so much by your types? In fact I think if that were the case it would universally covered.

I don’t have a problem with the Catholic Church other than it covered up decades of sex abuse and spreads poverty throughout the world…but hey it’s you evenagelicals that think they are all going to hell…not me. I guess your team is the one with the problems with them.

It’s post like this and the fact that you think this shithead was so innocent, that tells a lot about you…and the way you vote.

But spotting cons and frauds are not your strong suit, we already know that.

Signature 

Posted: 05 February 2019 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

My views on abortion are a mess.  I am in full conflict.  While I think it is a barbaric thing to do I also acknowledge that a nation can’t sustain an influx of babies being born into a generational life of poverty, crime, little to no education which will be a huge drain on basic services such as medical. police, fire, etc.  I look at abortion more as population control.  Sort of like when herds of certain animals like wolves or seals have to be killed to keep and environmental balance.
I don’t like it.  But I don’t see how to get rid of it.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 05 February 2019 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Based on your question, I’m guessing you think America has never been greater tan it is right now.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 05 February 2019 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Based on crime, wealth, economy, racial equality it hasn’t…doesn’t mean we don’t have problems. So exactly when do you all want to get back to?

Middle class is weakening but that can be addressed.

I can appreciate your abortion views. We chose to have all our kids despite being done after 2. It was our choice and I’m glad the government wasn’t involved. i don’t appreciate your team doing all it can to stop women. 7 in 10 Americans support roe v wade.

Signature 

Posted: 05 February 2019 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Based on crime, wealth, economy, racial equality it hasn’t…doesn’t mean we don’t have problems. So exactly when do you all want to get back to?

Being in my mid-50’s, the 1980’s was a good decade for me.  Was it perfect? No.  But is was the last Pre-Internet/Social media period where information was not instant and people still fellowship with each other in person. 

Middle class is weakening but that can be addressed.

I personally think the Middle Class will always be the group that gets it stuck in dry. They make enough money to pay the lion’s share of taxes but don’t have enough money individually to fight it or to buy congressmen.

I can appreciate your abortion views. We chose to have all our kids despite being done after 2. It was our choice and I’m glad the government wasn’t involved. i don’t appreciate your team doing all it can to stop women. 7 in 10 Americans support roe v wade.

As I said..I’m very conflicted.  Our family couldn’t imagine even considering it.
How do you feel about sterilization?  I’m talking about for people that are having babies to milk the welfare system.  Should the government keep paying them or give them an option of more money for sterilzation?

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 05 February 2019 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Middle class is a historic anomaly. It only exists because of unions, minimum wages, consumer protections, and government assistance like welfare programs, education benefits so on and so forth. Ill let you guess which party votes against all those things.

the government shouldn’t be mandating people be sterilized. nor should it be telling women what to do with their bodies. Amazing how all the limited government republicans want to control the most intimate decisions of a woman. Like I said earlier, if men got pregnant Abortion would be free in this country and probably available at every corner.

BTW how many abortions do you think DJT has paid for in his life? Ill give you the O/U at 3. Id take the over if I were you.
Same question for Clinton, Obama, Bush, Carter, Bush, Reagan and pretty much every other president combined. How much you want to bet DJT has paid for more than all the others in aggregate. So much for the pro life party.

Signature 

Posted: 19 February 2019 11:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

First Lawsuit Filed.  Going After Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post for 250 Million.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nick-sandmann-covington-washington-post-lawsuit_n_5c6cb519e4b0f40774c9e32d

I’m sure there are man more to come.

He wan’t get anywhere near that kind of money, but I suspect the bigger fish will settle and when the dust settles from all of the lawsuits, I imagine Mr Sandmann will make out well.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 20 February 2019 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Lol…already a private school asshole wearing a red hat? Makes money by lawsuit? Talks about stopping abortions while simultaneously caught on video harassing girls as they walk by? Accomplished nothing in his life that someone hasn’t given him? Man we have a future Republican presidential candidate!

You must be pumped…don’t worry, I’m sure you won’t post anything if/when he doesn’t get anything.

Signature 

Posted: 20 February 2019 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 20 February 2019 09:19 AM

Lol…already a private school asshole wearing a red hat? Makes money by lawsuit? Talks about stopping abortions while simultaneously caught on video harassing girls as they walk by? Accomplished nothing in his life that someone hasn’t given him? Man we have a future Republican presidential candidate!

You must be pumped…don’t worry, I’m sure you won’t post anything if/when he doesn’t get anything.

Did someone just fart?

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 20 February 2019 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Not me but you have been posting stupid shit for years so I can understand why you are so familiar with the smell.
You’d think by now that you would have figured out the issue since you are the common denominator.

Some of us like to say the cliche “whoever smelt it, dealt it.”
Definitely applies here.

Signature 

Posted: 20 February 2019 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

@UNC98:  See What I mean?

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 20 February 2019 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Man it must feel good to have someone that can make you feel better that you can run to for agreement. I guess if I was a pussy like you who hides, I would feel the same. Thank god Im not. I’d be sitting in a cubicle like you I guess if I was.

How’s your constitutional scholarship coming? You studying up for your next post? Or is this where it doesn’t apply cause it’s your team violating it?
It’s hard to keep up with your hypocrisy sometimes.

Signature 

Posted: 20 February 2019 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

The only thing you have done is bore my.  I used to think you were a good guy that’s just a smart-ass trying to get a rise but you are a very angry and disturbed person and I just don’t want to play anymore.  It’s really that simple.  You have some deep mental issues and I think this message forum is a way of you dealing with them.  If you talked to people in your position as you do here you would be grounded and probably over at mental health.

So don’t go away angry.  Just go away.  have a new UNC friend that’s reasonable and can disagree without being a flaming asshole. 

Here’s you a copy of the Fleetwood Mac Breakup Album:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcX_QGLREpvm_Y3WcoAeDXM9Igf-dlW7L

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

1 of 2