1 of 4
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the “Green New Deal”
Posted: 08 February 2019 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6087
Joined  2009-09-09

https://www.gp.org/green_new_deal

It doesn’t get much more left leaning than this and I imagine a lot of center-right Democrats will run from this.

This person is taking all of the air out of the room for the Democrats.  The new Green Deal is an albatross that will be the downfall of any democrat hanging their head on this.  Hell even Nancy Pelosi referred to it as “Whatever”. 

It’s certainly unprecedented for such a young first term congresswoman to literally be stealing the thunder from the establishment leaders in the Democratic party and there will be a showdown.

The Democrats have a legitimate chance of beating Trump in 2020, but if they embrace this they will lose miserably.

Pelosi at some point is going to have a coming to jesus meeting with AOC and tell her how things are going to be if she wants a political career or they will put someone to run against her in her district to make her a one term congresswoman

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 08 February 2019 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3735
Joined  2009-01-07

This idea is just insane. I think they’ll work hard to have someone run against her.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 08 February 2019 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8451
Joined  2008-10-29

I’m just glad AOC gives you guys a new boogeywoman to fill up 24 hour media with.

The Pelosi stuff was getting old after 10 years.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 08 February 2019 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 08 February 2019 02:59 PM

I’m just glad AOC gives you guys a new boogeywoman to fill up 24 hour media with.

Hey..AOC’s going to have you grounded.  You can Crosstrain into a supertrain conductor.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 08 February 2019 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3735
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 08 February 2019 02:59 PM

Pelosi is old after ten years.
She’s only a boogeywoman when she dances. The rest is comical.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 08 February 2019 03:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

The scary thing is Pelosi looks like a Republican next to AOC….

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 08 February 2019 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

The scary thing is Pelosi neutered your boy and he can’t even come up with a nickname for her except Nancy.

But everyday is comical with the trash, scumbags and criminals your team comes up
with. It’s what happens when the president of the US is a worldwide joke.

But climate change is a big hoax right?

Signature 

Posted: 08 February 2019 03:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 08 February 2019 03:15 PM

The scary thing is Pelosi neutered your boy and he can’t even come up with a nickname for her except Nancy.

But everyday is comical with the trash, scumbags and criminals your team comes up
with. It’s what happens when the president of the US is a worldwide joke.

But climate change is a big hoax right?

Ah but the Senate:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/07/politics/senate-judicial-nominations/index.html

44 Judges and the democrats are livid.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 08 February 2019 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Ah yes you all have made it clear.
Getting judges excuses treason and criminal behavior.

So glad you have such a low moral bar. Why you keep telling me is beyond me though.

The ends justifies the means I guess. Don’t worry, it will be coming to an end soon.

Signature 

Posted: 08 February 2019 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 08 February 2019 03:33 PM

Ah yes you all have made it clear.
Getting judges excuses treason and criminal behavior.

So glad you have such a low moral bar. Why you keep telling me is beyond me though.

The ends justifies the means I guess. Don’t worry, it will be coming to an end soon.

Sometimes the ends do justifies them means sadly, or vote for the Easter Bunny, Colin Powell, Micky Mouse

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 08 February 2019 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Sadly some people sell their souls…some of us don’t.

Obviously your standards are lower than mine. I already knew that though. No need to keep telling me.

Signature 

Posted: 08 February 2019 04:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 08 February 2019 03:47 PM

Sadly some people sell their souls…some of us don’t.

Obviously your standards are lower than mine. I already knew that though. No need to keep telling me.

If you believe that horseshit than you are a bigger fool than I thought.  If you truly feel that Trump is the boogie man that you have been having your many cathartic moments on for all this time then you should have gotten off your “morals” and voted for the one person that really had a chance to beat him, which is Hilary Clinton.  You have spoken highly of her in the past so she should have been a much more acceptable candidate to you over Trump.  This batch of looney liberals that are running this time will agains test how bad you hate Trump over your “morals”..

My guess Colin Powell will get a least one more wasted vote unless hubris kicks in and you vote for yourself.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 08 February 2019 06:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

The only fool here is you and your desperate need to win my approval. You don’t have it and won’t get it. My suggestion is to stop posting. I don’t sell my soul for judges. You seem proud of it. Sorry you have such low standards.

Signature 

Posted: 09 February 2019 08:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 08 February 2019 06:59 PM

The only fool here is you and your desperate need to win my approval. You don’t have it and won’t get it. My suggestion is to stop posting. I don’t sell my soul for judges. You seem proud of it. Sorry you have such low standards.

I have never sought your approval nor will I.  But anytime you judge me I’m going to judge you back.  Why would I seek the approval of someone that’s unwilling to make the hard call? I could respect you if you said you voted for Hilary because you didn’t like Trump and she was the best chance to keep him from getting elected. With the way that you have been so very critical of Trump and have never had a bad thing to say about Hilary is why I question the reason why you shirked at doing you part in trying to get Trump out.

With all of your bravado, you really are a small person.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 09 February 2019 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Nope, I just don’t sell my soul or sell out my country for judges.

Sorry you do. Thank god we have actual patriots willing to expose it despite Republican attempts to cover it up. Party over country for you guys.

Signature 

Posted: 09 February 2019 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Real Patriots are willing to take one for the team rather than hiding from making the tough calls.  You did NOTHING but can rest on your holier than thou morals….IMO that makes you a totally immoral person.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

1 of 4