1 of 2
What Will The Democrats Campaign on For 2020?
Posted: 12 February 2019 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5850
Joined  2009-09-09

This is probably a topic that will be discussed in depth in the new format that has been agreed to among us that wished to have a civil conversation but will start the discussion in the open forum to begin with.

It’s only been a short time since people jumped in but this is becoming women vs. Trump.  Beto is sort of a girl and Joe Biden is that crazy old grandpa type.  I think one of the strategies is to lure Trump into saying a lot of less than favorable things against these women and women in general to paint him as a woman-hater. 

The rest of the agenda at this point since to be the usual ultra-progressive playbook of turning our nation into an agrarian society with this new Green Deal where even people that are “unwilling to work” would get a stipend of some sort.  Universal everything from healthcare to education, open borders, the elimination of ICE are all of the early talking points.  My guess is these talking points will quickly scare away moderates and independents into a 3rd party person or right into Trump.  If these Dems see the political wind changing they will turn of each other and go anti-Trump rather than vote for their platform

As I said, when this thread quickly deteriorates, those interested in civil discussion are welcomed to continue in the new format.

Signature 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Posted: 12 February 2019 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  478
Joined  2014-03-26

“Orange man bad!”

Posted: 12 February 2019 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8277
Joined  2008-10-29

If you don’t want it to devolve, why do you load it with a bunch of demeaning adjectives and mischaracterizations?

I mean I get that the national enquirer and state propaganda about 10000000000s of people coming to rallies, and name calling is your team’s level of discourse…

So why don’t you like it in return?

I think you do.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 12 February 2019 05:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

That didn’t take long..We can move to the new forum.  No need to feed the trolls here.

Signature 

Posted: 12 February 2019 05:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Figured you couldn’t answer.

You could have run along time ago and saved us a lot of time. Enjoy SeCchant.com. It fits you.

Anyhow adios….don’t let the door hit ya where the blond haired blue eyed, rock and roll church, red hat wearing, wall building, gay hating Jesus you believe in raptured you.

End of line. Thank god.

Signature 

Posted: 12 February 2019 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Nope still here…just in a different venue.  Sort of like a wall keeping undesirables out.

Signature 

Posted: 12 February 2019 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Oh hiding. Like a bitch. Got it.

Signature 

Posted: 12 February 2019 11:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3956
Joined  2008-10-29

The Democratic Party has yet to present a viable candidate. Hate that statement if you like, but it is as true as the sun rising in the east. Call me the authority for common sense if you like, but this does not take common sense. I believe there are women in America who could make great presidents. They just sten’t In the Democratic Party. There are issues vital to America that can be debated. None of the Democratic candidates so far will bring them up. The Democratic Party is hung up on vilifying Trump. They should be bringing out their insurance for all, and chicken in every pot arguments. As for Trump, I put nothing past his mouth. That said, he was right about Hillary, and hopefully one of his campaign advisors to find the appropriate drum to beat. He did something right in 2016. Unless a more viable candidate comes forward, he will do something right in 2020.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 12 February 2019 11:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Good analysis. I think you should bank on it.

Right after you do that I think you should read the talk on the Republican field in 2015 and what was said at the time.
It will help you say less stupid things.

Also you are missing out on the secret meeting. I’m sure CU will pm you the pizza parlor location. The password is on the other thread.

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2019 12:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
SoPinesHeel - 12 February 2019 11:46 PM

Good analysis. I think you should bank on it.

Right after you do that I think you should read the talk on the Republican field in 2015 and what was said at the time.
It will help you say less stupid things.

Also you are missing out on the secret meeting. I’m sure CU will pm you the pizza parlor location. The password is on the other thread.

Stop calling me names sophomore. Winners win. Being a UNC fan you should know that. Words are words. Having your top aide to contact Russians to round up info on your opponent happened a lot more recently.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 13 February 2019 12:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah? Weird all the aides on your team are the ones pleading guilty to the felonies. More to come too.

Remember what Bannon said? Trump Jr. will crack like an egg in front of congress on National tv? But what would an insider like him know.
Strange how that works. It’s coming.

I didn’t call you a name, you did though…

And if I’m a sophomore, your analysis is middle school level.
Why don’t you head off to the secret meeting? Or did you not get the invite?

Why do all you Trumpers have trouble receiving the same thing you dish out?

So many questions and so few answers.

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2019 12:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
SoPinesHeel - 13 February 2019 12:11 AM

Yeah? Weird all the aides on your team are the ones pleading guilty to the felonies. More to come too.

Remember what Bannon said? Trump Jr. will crack like an egg in front of congress on National tv? But what would an insider like him know.
Strange how that works. It’s coming.

I didn’t call you a name, you did though…

And if I’m a sophomore, your analysis is middle school level.
Why don’t you head off to the secret meeting? Or did you not get the invite?

Why do all you Trumpers have trouble receiving the same thing you dish out?

So many questions and so few answers.

I’m too busy being stupid, I guess. Mueller has gone off the reservation. All these months, interviews and nothing’s come out, except about Hillary, he has charged folks with lying to Congress, tax troubles, nothing about Russia, though. I think you’ll Be disappointed.

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2019 12:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah you are right. I will be. Keep telling yourself that. I know you know the feeling of disappointment every time another witch gets indicted on the most successful witch-hunt in history.

Felonies definitely aren’t anything serious. Nothing about Russia for sure…except for all those lies and meetings and money laundering. You know, nothing.

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2019 01:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

One of your candidates just tweeted marijuana should be 100% legal. I think that is insane. How do you feel about it? Democrats want to take America straight to Hades. Man! I am so over this. Goodnight.

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2019 07:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Marijuana OMG! Straight to Hades!!!! Why don’t they drink Jack like real Americans.

Next, the Democrats are gonna want everyone to listen to that shuck and jive music that all them colored people play!!! What’s after that? Interrracial dancing? Allowing the gays to live?

If only we could all live up to the moral standards that President Trump and the evangelicals have set.
Of all the things…marijuana is your outrage?

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2019 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
SoPinesHeel - 13 February 2019 07:35 AM

Marijuana OMG! Straight to Hades!!!! Why don’t they drink Jack like real Americans.

Next, the Democrats are gonna want everyone to listen to that shuck and jive music that all them colored people play!!! What’s after that? Interrracial dancing? Allowing the gays to live?

If only we could all live up to the moral standards that President Trump and the evangelicals have set.
Of all the things…marijuana is your outrage?

Your leaps are baffling. Your assumptions are insulting. Your ability here is diminishing.

Signature 

1 of 2