Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia
Posted: 13 February 2019 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5850
Joined  2009-09-09

Hard to Believe NBC News Is Reporting this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-has-uncovered-no-direct-evidence-conspiracy-between-trump-campaign-n970536

After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

I think this is a set up to the release of the Mueller investigation that will most likely state that Trump did not collude with Russia to soften the bad news to those that are desperate to get Trump removed from office rather than having to compete with him in the traditional way of winning elections.

I won’t matter to liberals.  They will refuse to believe anything that exonerates Trump.  The only think Trump is really guilty of is being a successful asshole.

Signature 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Posted: 13 February 2019 11:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  478
Joined  2014-03-26

Mueller’s job from the beginning was to drive Trumps polling numbers down to the low 30s or upper 20s which in turn would require congressional republicans to turn their backs on him thus squashing Trumps agenda. I think that the deplorables saw what was really going on. A special council without a specified crime to begin with? Just wow….

If anybody brings him down it will be the southern district of New York. I would image that they could bring any billionaire down if given enough time and resources.

Posted: 13 February 2019 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
buzzzard - 13 February 2019 11:45 AM

Mueller’s job from the beginning was to drive Trumps polling numbers down to the low 30s or upper 20s which in turn would require congressional republicans to turn their backs on him thus squashing Trumps agenda. I think that the deplorables saw what was really going on. A special council without a specified crime to begin with? Just wow….

If anybody brings him down it will be the southern district of New York. I would image that they could bring any billionaire down if given enough time and resources.

Shame on you Buzz….Are you suggesting this is a political-based investigation?

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2019 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3634
Joined  2009-01-07

No they haven’t, but we do know Hillary’s campaign paid someone to be in touch with the Russians to compile a dossier for election purposes.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 13 February 2019 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3956
Joined  2008-10-29
Curggr - 13 February 2019 01:45 PM

No they haven’t, but we do know Hillary’s campaign paid someone to be in touch with the Russians to compile a dossier for election purposes.

That is the only thing regarding Russia this investigation found, and they have failed to follow it up. It’s like they came up an answer, and are unable to find the numbers to sum it up.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 13 February 2019 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8277
Joined  2008-10-29

The secret meeting didn’t last too long huh? Did you actually read the entire article? Guess not.

So what we’re all those meetings about with Russians? Why is everyone lying to congress? What are all the felonies being plead guilty to? And how did a Republican led justice department create an investigation led by a lifelong republican FBI director get created to tear down the Republican President? Yes definitely nothing.

So by your standard Benghazi was nothing right? I mean those investigations were closed and found nothing. Yet you all still cling to that…yet these are still ongoing and we have 30plus indictments but you all claim it’s nothing.

Makes sense.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 13 February 2019 05:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-dossier-retrospective

A good overview of what the Steele dossier actually is. Started by Republicans btw. Remember when you all thought Trump was unfit to represent y’alls party?

It’s nothing but compilations of a bunch of intelligence reports, many of which are uncorroburated and also none of which have been disproven and many of which have been proven true. The amount of misunderstanding (lies) you all will believe is amazing to me. Do you just take anything Sean Hannity tells you as gospel? Obviously the answer is yes.

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2019 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3634
Joined  2009-01-07
UNC 98 - 13 February 2019 04:50 PM

That is the only thing regarding Russia this investigation found, and they have failed to follow it up. It’s like they came up an answer, and are unable to find the numbers to sum it up.

Exactly. They started with the end and tried to find something to support it rather than having the information that clearly led to that conclusion.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 13 February 2019 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Curggr - 13 February 2019 05:32 PM
UNC 98 - 13 February 2019 04:50 PM

Exactly. They started with the end and tried to find something to support it rather than having the information that clearly led to that conclusion.

Everyone in both parties were so gobsmaked when Trump won that they had to respond.  The polls had Hillary winning by a landslide and the establishment GOP certainly didn’t want the “swamp” drained.  The real collusion may be that both parties wants Trump out and created this scandal and it isn’t working.

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2019 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Definitely starting with a conclusion and finding the evidence. Weird how it looks like every single organized crime investigation ever. Start at the bottom and work your way to the top.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

But keep trying to claim it isn’t so…I mean Benghazi.
Oh and the Senate investigation isn’t over either…but you guys claim it is so it must be true.

Signature 

Posted: 13 February 2019 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

More stuff that isn’t happening…sometimes timing is just perfect.
https://apple.news/ANtWYcPuXS-6vQUr-DK0rBw

But of course the campaign chairman has nothing to do with the campaign and the fact that the people he was working with were Russian doesn’t mean there is any coordination with the Russians.

Hopefully the extra time getting pounded in prison will help him reflect on it…
But yeah definitely nothing going on.

I mean there was that thing that one time about Hillary that Sean Hannity said…oh and Benghazi. It means none of it counts.

Signature