I guess nothing’s going on in the world.
Posted: 19 March 2019 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6007
Joined  2009-09-09

No one has posted anything in a while.  I guess all is good in the world.  No issues.

Hakuna Matata

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 19 March 2019 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3977
Joined  2008-10-29

A lot going on here. I must admit I haven’t read the news much. Hopefully peace wins out.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 19 March 2019 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12514
Joined  2008-10-29

No, the real news just isn’t carried anymore.  We’d all rather hear about celebrities paying WAY to damn much to cheat their spoiled children into overrated universities because they are to stupid to do it themselves than the real world news.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 19 March 2019 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Clemtgrs - 19 March 2019 12:24 PM

No, the real news just isn’t carried anymore.  We’d all rather hear about celebrities paying WAY to damn much to cheat their spoiled children into overrated universities because they are to stupid to do it themselves than the real world news.

The Democrats are bitching about the Electoral College again, offering free everything, Pelosi wants to lower the voting age to 16, a nutcase killed a bunch of Muslims in New Zealand, and Beta O’Rourke appears to be an idiot like AOC as he is jumped on the “Earth Only Has 12 Years” bandwagon….

Aside from Joe Biden, I would take Hillary Clinton over this batch of buffoons any day of the week.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 20 March 2019 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8401
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah you are right, a mass shooting occurred where a murder who gunned down more than 50 people cited the president of the United States as his inspiration for his white supremecist views. You know, the guy you helped put in charge. You must be proud.

Instead of posting your insults of people who are better and more accomplished than you, why don’t you just reflect on that for a bit. You should be ashamed.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 20 March 2019 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 20 March 2019 09:07 AM

Yeah you are right, a mass shooting occurred where a murder who gunned down more than 50 people cited the president of the United States as his inspiration for his white supremecist views. You know, the guy you helped put in charge. You must be proud.

Instead of posting your insults of people who are better and more accomplished than you, why don’t you just reflect on that for a bit. You should be ashamed.

I know you like to connect Trump to everything bad in the world, but if you have done any reading on Brenton Tarrant’s manifesto,  he states that his visits to France where he which he saw as overrun by immigrant “invaders.” His other influences included African-American conservative activist Candace Owens, 1930s British fascist leader Oswald Mosley and Norwegian terrorist Anders Breivik, who was imprisoned for killing 77 people in two attacks in 2011…..Why didn’t you mention these other people?

This field of Liberals running are buffoons….Sorry.  Do you see any that you like?  You will never answer that one..LOL

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 20 March 2019 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I didn’t connect anything. The murderer did in the same manifesto you cite. You voted for that guy. I think it is because you are wise. You and David Duke. You should be proud.

Oh and his daddy bought his way into Penn and he and the Kushners bought their kids way into the Ivy’s also…but yeah Felicity Huffman. Get mad about that one too.

Way to early to worry about who is running. It is nothing but a soap opera for people like you who waste time at jobs and call people idiots who oppose the criminals and disgusting people you support.

Signature 

Posted: 20 March 2019 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

To change the subject, you being a pilot, what’s your take on those jet’s being grounded?  Being a lamen, it seems to me that these pilots that crashed didn’t have nearly enough hours to be flying these jets compared to American standards….

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 20 March 2019 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I think that is right and also culturally, people from other countries don’t turn things off and “cowboy” it up when the automatic systems don’t do what the pilots intend for them to do. American pilots do it and it is ingrained in us. I think the system has some problems and also is a bit counter intuitive.
It will be interesting how the new FAA director handles it as Boeing is an important company to this country.
Seems like he is a good choice but the Secretary of Transportation had to talk the dear leader out of appointing his own personal pilot who has no management experience.

I cannot believe people voted for this guy.

Signature 

Posted: 20 March 2019 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 20 March 2019 10:28 AM

I think that is right and also culturally, people from other countries don’t turn things off and “cowboy” it up when the automatic systems don’t do what the pilots intend for them to do. American pilots do it and it is ingrained in us. I think the system has some problems and also is a bit counter intuitive.
It will be interesting how the new FAA director handles it as Boeing is an important company to this country.
Seems like he is a good choice but the Secretary of Transportation had to talk the dear leader out of appointing his own personal pilot who has no management experience.

I cannot believe people voted for this guy.

Justy once I would like to have a chat that doesn’t involve Trump.  You can’t help yourself.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 20 March 2019 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Did I say anything that was untrue?

Signature