What Are Your Expectations For Your Team in 2019?
Posted: 15 May 2019 09:44 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6146
Joined  2009-09-09

For Clemson, I want see how we handle this success.  An 18 Year old Clemson fan probably doesn’t remember how bad things can get.  I hope we can handle a time when we get beat and deal with it.  FSU folks didn’t handle it well and I don’t want that to occur in Tiger Town.

When I read the Clemson fans post, I definitely am see less humility than before. We are a very fortunate fan base to have a clean program they is currently one of the envies of the nation.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 15 May 2019 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3772
Joined  2009-01-07

We have the talent to be a playoff team again and should be. I think you may be right about seeing how they handle success. Not only did we lose some great players, but we lost a lot of leadership. I hope people step up and keep them focused.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 15 May 2019 02:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4611
Joined  2013-01-17

Hard for me to imagine losing more than 2 games .ext year. 

I think clemson and bama play for the hardware again.  tOSU and maybe OU compete.  Not sure on uga but they were way overrated last year.

Signature 

2016 & 2018 National Champions

Posted: 15 May 2019 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3772
Joined  2009-01-07

I saw that Shaq Smith entered the transfer portal. He was supposed to contribute this year. I’m sorry to see that happen.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 15 May 2019 07:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12566
Joined  2008-10-29

Losing 2 regular season would be disappointing.  Losing 1 would but we have to be at least a little realistic.  Syracuse fans are hyped up, even though I think their team takes a step back.  If they don’t knock out our QB for the 3rd straight year we should handle it fine.  Even with a 7:30pm kick.  What really scares me is an unfamiliar GT team, early, on a Thursday.  We’ve counted on easily bottling up the option for years now, can’t rely on that now.  At least its at home.  Everyone else on the schedule is kind of meh apart from maybe A&M.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.