4 of 5
Trump’s “Impeachment”...Go Nancy Go!
Posted: 26 September 2019 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8707
Joined  2008-10-29

That is so false and so wrong that i can’t tell if you are just straight up lying or so fucking stupid that you don’t know any better.

Are you really that dumb though? Either that or just a lying shithead. Take your pick.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2019/06/trump-foreign-business-interests/

He is robbing us all as he funnels business to his properties at taxpayer expense and foreign entities flock to his businesses to try to gain influence.

The sad thing is you are so dumb you don’t even know you are being taken advantage of. But tell me more “truth” you fraud.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 26 September 2019 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6425
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 26 September 2019 10:47 AM

That is so false and so wrong that i can’t tell if you are just straight up lying or so fucking stupid that you don’t know any better.

Are you really that dumb though? Either that or just a lying shithead. Take your pick.

Damn you are absolutely hilarious when you get spun up…It’s so easy you get you triggered. 

One of these days you are going to realize when I’m fucking with you and not…here’s a hint..to madder you get the more of screw with you.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 26 September 2019 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Sure you do. Nice cover. If only I was as dumb as you were I’d fall for it.

Signature 

Posted: 26 September 2019 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Serious question..what do you want?  You are completely convinced that he is guilty of being the next Pol Pot or some other nefarious person so put it on the table.  Do you want him ousted as President?  Is that what you want?  Do what him in prison?  You are are already judge and jury so what’s your sentence?

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 26 September 2019 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yes to all of the above. You are the one who keeps posting about it. This whole forum would be silent if you could just stop. I’ll be damned if I’ll let you get away with lying and covering up wrong doing though.

What do you want? Is your work so lame that this is your only escape? Man that is sad.

Signature 

Posted: 26 September 2019 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 26 September 2019 11:04 AM

Yes to all of the above. You are the one who keeps posting about it. This whole forum would be silent if you could just stop. I’ll be damned if I’ll let you get away with lying and covering up wrong doing though.

What do you want? Is your work so lame that this is your only escape? Man that is sad.

Like you, I have various periods of time when I can have a little fun..I’m not complaining.  I’m sure when you are TDY in a bedroom with your baby oil and PPV channels you do what you have to do for fun.

I am extremely resistant to ousting a sitting President.  There are a lot of things congress can do before a impeachment..like a censure.  The House controls the purse strings and can use it as a political weapon as they have. I remember when Nixon was about to be impeached.  He had to resign because the GOP turned on him because was his allowed was something that couldn’t be avoided….Also, if somehow removed from office and convicted, Mike Pence would do the same thing and Gerald Ford and Pardon Trump…

With the nation as divided as it is, removing either a democrat or GOP president could lead to a lot of civil unrest.

I think the voters have the power to remove a sitting President in a way that is more peaceful than a political Coups…

Trump is guilty of being a misogynistic loud mouth.  That doesn’t disqualify him as President.  They only thing I’ve seen him do with proof of crossing the line is diverting money from the Military for the border fence.  That money was not allocated for that…is that a high crime and misdemeanor?  No.  That’s what the courts are for.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 26 September 2019 11:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I’m sure you felt the same during the Clinton trial. Dude you don’t need to reason anything to me. I already know what you are. Everyone knew Trump was a piece of shit long before he was in office. What we didn’t know was how many Americans were so willing to show us that they were too.

Why do you keep doing it?

Signature 

Posted: 26 September 2019 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 26 September 2019 11:24 AM

I’m sure you felt the same during the Clinton trial. Dude you don’t need to reason anything to me. I already know what you are. Everyone knew Trump was a piece of shit long before he was in office. What we didn’t know was how many Americans were so willing to show us that they were too.

Why do you keep doing it?

The Clinton trial was a waste of time.  All it did was make him more popular.  The guy lied about getting “serviced” by an intern and the GOP looked like asses in elevating that to an impeachment.  You would think the liberals would learn from that fiasco.  Once you impeach him and the Senate doesn’t prosecute it’s over for the liberals.  Absolute game over and they will have to finally stand on what they believe rather than Orange Man Bad and Trump will use the impeachment fiasco as fodder in the elections and this field of Democrats is so damn weak that they will get chewed up.

Elizabeth Warren, as a Senator will have to vote at a Senate trial and she is fucked either way or another once she’s on record.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 26 September 2019 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Good analysis…like Lindsey Graham it’s weird how your opinion changes when it’s your guy.

Please keep going. Your political advice is as riveting as your constitutional education you seem to have stoped providing.

Signature 

Posted: 26 September 2019 11:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Mitch McConnell from a couple of decades ago. Weird how Republicans don’t seem to care as much about things when they are doing it. I think it’s cause they have strongly held convictions and are the party of Jesus.

https://edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/02/12/senate.statements/mcconnell.html

Signature 

Posted: 26 September 2019 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 26 September 2019 11:37 AM

Mitch McConnell from a couple of decades ago. Weird how Republicans don’t seem to care as much about things when they are doing it. I think it’s cause they have strongly held convictions and are the party of Jesus.

https://edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/02/12/senate.statements/mcconnell.html

You’re straying from Orange Man Bad…

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 26 September 2019 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

You are straying from the truth and what’s right…of course what is new?

Here’s a clip from Fox News.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1yY_N4d5xv8

Signature 

Posted: 26 September 2019 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

LOL…Never thought I would see Pines quote Fox News..

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 26 September 2019 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Not quoting…just trying show you something on your level.
Kind of like with children…you can’t give them complex things to learn before they can handle it. Gotta keep it simple.

Signature 

Posted: 26 September 2019 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 26 September 2019 12:38 PM

Not quoting…just trying show you something on your level.
Kind of like with children…you can’t give them complex things to learn before they can handle it. Gotta keep it simple.

I find it funny that you picked a clip that has created an internal pissing contests at Fox News:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7507649/Tucker-Carlson-mocks-Fox-News-colleague-Shepard-Smith-Trump-call.html

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….

4 of 5