RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6397
Joined  2009-09-09

At the midway point the ACC has a light schedule as some teams are off:

Boston College@Louisville
VT @ Miami
UNC @ GT
Pitt @ Duke

Because the ACC is not having a good year, none of these games have much appeal. Pitt v Duke is the “big” game I guess.

For the ACC to get the haters off of the league, teams like VT and Miami need to get back in a big way.  Fortunately, UNC is making good strides quickly and I think they will roll GT.

Boston College was supposed to have a good year and they are very pedestrian.  I’m am interested in how Louisville plays.  I like Satterfiled and it will be interesting to to how fast he can get Louisville into bowl contention.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 05 October 2019 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4728
Joined  2013-01-17

Maimi needs a QB so damn bad.  VT blowing them up thanks to 4 int’s in the first half.

Signature 

2016 & 2018 National Champions

Posted: 06 October 2019 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6397
Joined  2009-09-09

I watched most of the Louisville-BC game and I continue to be impressed at what Satterfield is doing there.  I watched players not quitting on plays, putting out great effort and getting their first conference win in quite a while. BC could have won this game but this game was won on heart and a little better coaching.

UNC was a little sluggish at the start of the GT game but put them away to no surprise.

VT started out like gangbusters against a bad Miami team and nearly blew it. Miami misses a go ahead extra point and can’t stop VT from driving down the field for the winning TD.

Pitt was dominating Duke most of the game but the Blue Devils made a game of it and came within 2 points…

Bottom line…the Coastal is still a mess.  UVa is the favorite but UNC and Pitt a may have something to say about that….I hope the Coastal doesn’t send another 7 win team to the ACCCG.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

‹‹ Clemson vs UNC     Clemson Vs FSU 2019 ››