Total Posts:  6409
Joined  2009-09-09

Syracuse @ NC State
UVa @ Miami
GT @ Duke
FSU @ Clemson
Rhode Island @ VT
Louisville @ Wake

We have a separate thread on FSU @ Clemson so no need to go there..

Virginia @ Miami is probably the most intriguing game because if the Coastal has any chance at some credibility, UVa needs to win and I’m not sure they will.  Miami can win this game. 

L’ville-Wake should be another good game.  As much as I’m enjoying seeing the Cards exceeding expectations under Satterfield in year one, the ACC gets a better look nationally is Wake keeps winning.  I would love to see an undefeated Wake-Clemson game that could potentially be a game day. 

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 10 October 2019 08:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3881
Joined  2009-01-07

Miami can definitely win it. I think they have some good athletes, but overall as a team, I think UVA is better. It’s an interesting match to see if UVA can continue to emerge as a threat in the division or if Miami can start to rise.

I like when Wake is competitive, so I hope they win and come to Clemson undefeated.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 11 October 2019 11:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Miami takes a 17-9 lead over UVa with about 2 minutes left putting the Coastal in another mess.  I blame some of UVa’s lack of points to poor play calling of short yardages situations.  To Miami’s credit however, they played a good game.

After watching UVa-Miami and NC State-Syracuse I can say none of these teams impressed me.

In the Coastal Pitt and UNC are the best teams from what I’ve seen. 

Looks like another ACC championship with the Coastal send a 7-8 win team sadly.

Signature 

I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Edgar Friendly….

Posted: 12 October 2019 11:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12752
Joined  2008-10-29

UVA had terrible clock management that last drive.  Very sad, they could of had a chance, moved way to slow.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 13 October 2019 08:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Crazy ending to the Wake-Louisville game…

Too bad Wake’s undefeated streak was ended…

Satterfield continues to impress as he has Louisville in position to be bowl eligible in his first year…He won’t be at Louisville long…2-3 years of success and he will get snatched up by one of the major programs.

When you compare Louisville’s situation to FSU, the Cards have a much bigger hill to climb because they will never have consistent access to the talent FSU gets just because they are FSU.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly….