2 of 2
Clemson vs NCST
Posted: 10 November 2019 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6731
Joined  2009-09-09

I just watched the replay…You know guys, it’s not that the ACC is that “Bad”, it’s more of the fact that Clemson is just that much better.  We have become the FSU of the 90’s.

Signature 

Tomorrow morning…...get our people down to the docks.

I want every man and woman coming off the boats…...given hot soup and bread. We’re burying a lot of votes here tonight.

William “Boss” Tweed: Gangs of New York

Posted: 11 November 2019 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9042
Joined  2008-10-29

I don’t know, NCSU has collapsed. They are pretty bad. I’d say the rest of the ACC is a bunch of independence bowl teams. I hope ND gets the orange bowl berth just to save someone the embarrassment. Now I do think the ACC can run the little 6-6 bowls though for what that is worth. So I guess you are right, y’all are that much better in that respect.

You weren’t that much better in Chapel Hill though, just sayin.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 11 November 2019 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6731
Joined  2009-09-09
SoPinesHeel - 11 November 2019 09:22 AM

I don’t know, NCSU has collapsed. They are pretty bad. I’d say the rest of the ACC is a bunch of independence bowl teams. I hope ND gets the orange bowl berth just to save someone the embarrassment. Now I do think the ACC can run the little 6-6 bowls though for what that is worth. So I guess you are right, y’all are that much better in that respect.

No doubt UNC came to play which is why I was hoping the Heels would have won the Coastal and created a rematch.

Signature 

Tomorrow morning…...get our people down to the docks.

I want every man and woman coming off the boats…...given hot soup and bread. We’re burying a lot of votes here tonight.

William “Boss” Tweed: Gangs of New York

Posted: 11 November 2019 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4775
Joined  2013-01-17
SoPinesHeel - 11 November 2019 09:22 AM

It was obvious they are bad.  I still didn’t expect to be up 42-0 at the half.

Signature 

2016 & 2018 National Champions

2 of 2