1 of 2
2019 Fiesta Bowl: Clemson Vs Ohio State
Posted: 28 December 2019 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6796
Joined  2009-09-09

No reason to talk about the LSU/OU game..that game was over in the first quarter.  Clemson needs to score first and rattle Fields cage.  I’m worried about Tanner Muse..he tends to get burned and I hope he doesn’t hurt us.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly

Because I like to think, I like to read. I’m into freedom of speech, the freedom of choice. I’m the kind of guy who likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - “Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of BBQ ribs with the side order of gravy fries?” I want high cholesterol.

Posted: 28 December 2019 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4127
Joined  2008-10-29

Clemson getting pushed around at line of scrimmage. Could be a long night. We’ll see…...

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 28 December 2019 11:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4787
Joined  2013-01-17

We’re still inthis.  The busted plays are concerning and Venables has finally been punished for those late play calls. 

Missing Higgins is really hurting the offense.

Signature 

2016 & 2018 National Champions

Posted: 28 December 2019 11:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12826
Joined  2008-10-29

Gonna be a shootout.  Ohio St looking good.  Hope we finally woke up.  Our Osterine took longer to kick in since we had to wait until after drug tests this year.

Glad we get the ball after half.  Hate we lost Higgins.  We’re gonna have to really man up to win this one, it won’t be easy.

Go Tigers!

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 28 December 2019 11:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

This is a street fight and we’ve taken their best shot and are still standing.  Fields is starting to get frustrated and if we can score on the opening drive of the 3rd qtr we could be in great shape

Signature 

Edgar Friendly

Because I like to think, I like to read. I’m into freedom of speech, the freedom of choice. I’m the kind of guy who likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - “Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of BBQ ribs with the side order of gravy fries?” I want high cholesterol.

Posted: 29 December 2019 12:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

We’re giving Fields too much time to throw.  And we play way too far off their WRs.  This could come down to the wire.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 29 December 2019 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

This game is brutal.  Whichever team going forward is going to be beat up.

Ohio State is tearing our online apart.  We have zero time to throw.  Defense has to hold or we may be done.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

Posted: 29 December 2019 01:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

WE GOING BACK TO BACK!!  Let’s go!  See you at home LSU!  Nolan freaking Turner

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

Posted: 29 December 2019 01:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

Holy shit I’m still juiced up.  That was a hell of a game and tOSU has a great team.  Hopefully we can lick our wounds and get healthy enough for the NCG.  LSU is scary hot but I think we’ll be much better than any other team they’ve played.

Signature 

Posted: 29 December 2019 02:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

That was an amazing game.  Have we been tested yet?

I love our matchup with LSU MUCH more than our matchup with Ohio State.  We didn’t matchup with Ohio St well at all.  LSU’s defense could really spring our offense.  Hope we can heal all the bruises, that was a rough game.  I am so hyped up, that was one of the most satisfying wins we’ve had in a while, for me anyway.  Feel super good about that one.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

Posted: 29 December 2019 02:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

That game took a lot out of me!  It had everything you wanted in a college football game.

They were hitting hard!  Both teams!

A lot to discuss on this one…

Signature 

Edgar Friendly

Posted: 29 December 2019 02:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Also how high up is LSU gonna be going into the championship?  Perfect for us, thats exactly what we want.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

Posted: 29 December 2019 02:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

The “we lost to Clemson in the playoffs” bluebloods group:

-Notre Dame
-Bama x2
-Oklahoma
-Ohio State x2

We don’t play anyone all year so we can kick blue blood ass in the post season apparently?  People will still doubt it.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

Posted: 29 December 2019 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

lots of crybaby’s about refs today.  IMO there was only one borderline call but I agree with how it went in review and that was the reversal of the fumble TD. 

Lot’s of strange “ESPN is protecting the SEC and ACC” conspiracy theories out there on the tOSU boards.  I guess they didn’t pay attention to the ESPN smear campaign against Clemson this season.

Signature 

Posted: 29 December 2019 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I thought the LSU game was officiated much more poorly by the ACC refs than the Clemson game by the SEC refs.  I think they made the right call on that, even NFL WRs agreed on Twitter.  Also, how can your hand count as down when your foot lands out of bounds but you can put your hand down in play to secure your balance?

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

Posted: 29 December 2019 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

Your hand doesn’t “down” you but can be used to establish contact which is all the WR needed.  Honestly DK did a great job of trying to force him out in the air.  When the Buckeye’s cry about “never catching a break” they should remember this lucky play.

Signature 

1 of 2